• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 08Z51

• TheCMSH

• oldmxdog61u

• Eddie44

Great Pix guys ..... thanks for posting up .....

((was waiting to see your shots Richard, with that set up you have .... now I can go to work)) Posted Image

All these pics and not one ACE salute.....I'm proud of you boys and girls!

Really looks like it was an awesome time and hopefully will be done again so we may attend! :yourock:

I have to say that for a rag tag group of corvette owners, I'm proud to be associated with Ace. That was a great turnout For a great cause.

I have to say that for a rag tag group of corvette owners, I'm proud to be associated with Ace. That was a great turnout For a great cause.

Had to look up Ragtag

Definition of RAGTAG

1: ragged, unkempt

2: motley 2 <a ragtag bunch of misfits>

Yip thats us

For Chad: D is for forward R is for backward D is for forward R is for backward D is for forward R is for backward D is for forward R is for backward D is for forward R is for backward D is for forward R is for backward D is for forward R is for backward D is for forward R is for backward D is for forward R is for backward D is for forward R is for backward D is for forward R is for backward D is for forward R is for backward D is for forward R is for backward D is for forward R is for backward D is for forward R is for backward I think I got it now ! :facepalm::thankyou:

Border Vette

Pics are awesome! Looks like everyone had a great time. Sorry we missed it, when we left Ajo on friday night we were hit with a bad monsoon storm so we took the other car to scottsdale for the weekend.

For Chad:

D is for forward R is for backward D is for forward R is for backward D is for forward R is for backward D is for forward R is for backward D is for forward R is for backward D is for forward R is for backward D is for forward R is for backward D is for forward R is for backward D is for forward R is for backward D is for forward R is for backward D is for forward R is for backward D is for forward R is for backward D is for forward R is for backward D is for forward R is for backward D is for forward R is for backward

I think I got it now ! :facepalm::thankyou:

Better be careful, you might end up on his list........

For Chad:

D is for dork R is for ritard .........

....fixed it :lol

For Chad:

:smilelol

For Chad:

Keep digging that hole. . .

For Chad:

Keep digging that hole. . .

Still working on it.

So, who wants to tell the story of the Discount Tire truck who took one for the team?

Not that much to tell really, we were fortunate and he was being an idiot. Part of our fun was getting a ways ahead of the bus with some spirited driving then pull over and wait. We were on the downhill right before the turn off to Roosevelt, Mr. Discount in his Dodge truck decided to be an idiot and attempt to keep pace and drive like a moron. We pulled over to wait for the busses and Mr. Discount blew past still at undisclosed speed, couple miles up the road the unmarked DPS officer had him pulled over. No doubt he was singing the blues about the Corvettes!

Small world, a friend just posted on my fb page that her son was on one of the buses. I told her I hope this is a yearly gig.

I hope to have more pics and video once Barb comes down the mountain. I*'ll keep you all posted. Rob