• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 08Z51

• TheCMSH

• oldmxdog61u

• Eddie44

I have never really left phx but I would love to attend this event for the first time n would like to meet the ACE Members finally.

Come on along!

I have never really left phx but I would love to attend this event for the first time n would like to meet the ACE Members finally.

It is an awesome drive you will end up in the cool pines, glad you can make it. Look foward to meeting you.

I'm going to bet it would be a good idea to bring a chair and maybe some water or something gang

ACE Rocks.... We have 30 cars and 44 people attending. Thank You all for supporting these kids... Barb is going ot be quite pleased by the turnout. I appreciate everybody supporting this great cause. Rob. Everybody is free to join us. the more the merrier, even last minute folks.

I'm going to bet it would be a good idea to bring a chair and maybe some water or something gang

Good call Jim / theCMSH

I plan on bringing chairs sun screen , and some snacks for my self.

This is a large influx of people that not everything will be I place.

I'll try and make this one as well. What a great cause. I am not too sure how watertight my 78 is but I do want to meet some of you and support this. Chris

Hey, Just noticed this on azcentral.com. This may affect some of you heading to the meeting place at 9:00 am. The buses will be leaving between 9:30 and 10:00 (see the first post for details) Rob. Arizona 51 (Piestewa Freeway)/32nd Street and Greenway Road Closure: Arizona 51 (Piestewa Freeway) will be closed intermittently in both directions in areas between 32nd Street and Greenway Road from 5 a.m. to 10 a.m. Sunday for overhead power-line relocation. Delays of up to 15 minutes possible during three traffic breaks.

thx for that ..... we'll be coming around the 101 from the east side .....

really hope we get a break in the weather as we're planning on running the C3 for this one .... Posted Image

Guest badbobs95

We will be there around 9 unless you S/E kids want to meet up at Country Club and 60 at 8:15 @ Home Depot. Post up if you want to meet. Posted Image

ttt

Hope the bad weather holds off for all the fair weather drivers

I would hope doing something for these kids far outweighs staying away because of small chance of rain and their car might get wet (horrors!)

ttt

I would hope doing something for these kids far outweighs staying away because of small chance of rain and their car might get wet (horrors!)

I agree 100%. I'd hate to have to tell the kids that several of the vettes didn't show up because we were afraid our cars might get wet. Just think what these kids are going thru or have gone thru!!

Mine's a daily driver so we'll be there rain or shine!

-1 me Rob...Susie can't make it...the new puppy still needs more supervision (and training!) I'll see you at the Cancer center at 9.

Posted Image

ttt

I agree 100%. I'd hate to have to tell the kids that several of the vettes didn't show up because we were afraid our cars might get wet. Just think what these kids are going thru or have gone thru!!

I am going to drive to Payson, I will probably wash my car when I return either Sunday or Monday wheather it F'n rains or not. And the kids won't give a shit if it rains or not so why should I. :banghead

We will be there around 9 unless you S/E kids want to meet up at Country Club and 60 at 8:15 @ Home Depot. Post up if you want to meet. Posted Image

Hey Bob. I'm up for meeting up at home depot @ 8:15am. Let me know if you will be there.

OH.... NO.... it will shrink......... Oh wait thats the other thing.

Hey guys, I hate to be a wimp here. I got stuck driving during the downpour today in Mesa in my g37, freaked out. It was scary. I'm looking at weather for tomorrow, and there's a 50% chance. If I'm driving into the mountains and floods like today starts again, its not going to be good for me. Anyone want to help calm my nerves? I don't care if my car gets wet (lol), just not a great flood driver.