NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

5th Annual "Father's Day" Cruise, Sunday 6/24/12

Eddie44

VenomOnWheels

Chandler/Gilbert hooligans how about 6:15 at the Sam's Starnucks?

??? What is a "Sam's Starnucks"? English please?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marco

• Eddie44

• vidal1313

• Jon

Top Posters In This Topic

Azmotorhead

Sure hope there's no grannies in mini vans slowin me down on Yarnell hill this weekend!!! Last weekend we went up to Prescott and back thru Yarnell. Going up was sweet only 2 cars and both pulled over to let me pass. The way back was the suck. 2 bikers who were afraid of every corner kept me at 25 the whole way down :banghead

Arizona avenue Sam's warehouse which is right by the 202 and AZ avn. Exit. There is a Starbucks there. Comprende?

Haz fun all ya'll. Be safe. Wish I could go wiff yuz but I will be chatching some ZZZZZZZ's around that time.

DAMN !!! Wish I would have checked this yesterday. We just got home after a little over a month of being gone. Ride safe my friends.

Eddie and Kim: We had a great time today. The drive was fun. Thanks for setting this up. Jay

Great ride! Had an awesome time with some new hooligans. Miss you Victor, Mike (Viper), Mike (Z06), Maria, and slammer. Thanks Eddie for another well planned run. :3gears::edward::3gears:

Fun cruise! Yarnell Hill was wide open and an absolute blast. On the way from my house in Tonopah to Wickenburg I beat my previous best. From the TA truck stop on 339th Ave to turning onto Hwy 60 took me 27 minutes. Some of the dips caused my front air dam to scrape though. Oh well, they are cheap enough. :) The other guy that was running with Ollie and I had a Go Pro camera. Hopefully he can post a vid of going up Yarnell Hill.

Thanks Eddie for setting this up, much nicer route this year. Didn't really mean to push you up & down Mingus. :lol

Awesome day !!! Sorry we couldn't hang for lunch .... but we enjoyed the run !!! Great seeing everyone ...

((don't be tellin the no-goers about the gaggle of young ladies that greeted us on arrival at the resort .... #justsayin))

A few pix we got early on and coming into Jerome .... Can't wait to see some of the other offerings (( especially the Marco Stick Shots )) :partydance:

SLIDESHOW

Thx Eddie for putting this together .... well done (( again )) :thumbs:thumbs

((Thanks again Richard ... you guys are the best !!!))

ThatDudeWood

Had a blast on the run today....enjoyed meeting everyone. The ride back on I-17 was horrible though waaay too much traffic....LOL but still a great day

Thank for setting this up Eddie. Julie and I had a blast on the cruise up but coming back on the 17, not so much, too much traffic.

Eddie, thanks for putting this together! Had a great time, met some new peeps and good seeing familiar faces. I was the last car to drag-ass into Sedona, driving like a blue-hair because my passenger had turned green! Only time in my life I've been tailgated by a minivan on a curvy road. :facepalm::lol Pics: http://s769.photobucket.com/albums/xx334/Chameleonzzz/2012%20Fathers%20Day%20Run/?albumview=slideshow

oldmxdog61u

I17 was a nitemare. Bumper to bumper 70mph....I hope it gets widened soon or we will see more fatalities. (Northbound was plugged completely from one).

We had a blast today on our first run! meet a lot of nice people!Thank you Eddie for setting this up! Hope to see you all again soon (work permitting)Thanks again, John

VenomOnWheels

A very nice cruise; Christine & I had a great time. It was good getting to meet forum folks (and others) in person, and it didn't rain this time! Sorry we had to bail out on lunch.

~Dale, Christine, and Vibora