NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

5th Annual "Father's Day" Cruise, Sunday 6/24/12

Eddie44

Extender32

. . . See ya'll int the rearview mirror

Maybe as you're spinning out :scareddriver:

Bring that snake out and try to keep up with the usual hooligans. You get there before I do, I'll buy you lunch. :edward::3gears:

Might be time to break out teh V; the sh*t is getting pretty deep in here.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marco

• Eddie44

• vidal1313

• Jon

Top Posters In This Topic

Put Deborah and me down as a possible, We are hoping I will be able to drive by then.

oldmxdog61u

We will be coming down from prescott. How about we meet up at the top of yarnell with y'all? Anybody else wanna start at prescott w me?

• 2 weeks later...
wickedfastvette

I won't be in town this year so I have to miss it, but I will be checking the road for you today Eddie and give you an update. Update..... Ok Eddie Williamson Valley rd is a NO go, it's still a mess.

Just over three weeks! Get your plans firmed up and commit!

Last year we had 47 Vettes and 85 people. Let'make it 50 this year :partydance:

I'm in, + 1 :partydance: Since I'll have a passenger, I'll be in the back of the pack, driving like a blue hair. . . :facepalm::smilelol

I'm in, + 1 :partydance:

Since I'll have a passenger, I'll be in the back of the pack, driving like a blue hair. . . :facepalm::smilelol

Thats perfect Donna, I was trying to come up with a guard for the back door.

Since I'll have a passenger, I'll be in the back of the pack, driving like a blue hair. . . :facepalm::smilelol

Now I know where I left that color hat. Oops! :bolt:

Looks like we will be able to do the drive, I have been driving with care this week. ( should let everyone know when I am on the road so they can get off.) We will meet the group in Wickenburg, are there any from the west side going to meet in wickenburg ?

CrownRoyal

Going to request the day off at work. Hopefully i cant get it. It would be nice to finally get to meet everyone else.

My wife doesn't want to go because, and I quote, "I have no nead to be scared all day". I told her it would be a relaxed drive. She snorted and called bs.

Looks like we will be able to do the drive, I have been driving with care this week. ( should let everyone know when I am on the road so they can get off.) We will meet the group in Wickenburg, are there any from the west side going to meet in wickenburg ?

I am going up Vulture Mine Road to Wickenburg.