NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

5th Annual "Father's Day" Cruise, Sunday 6/24/12

Eddie44

I'm in as long as my tires are replaced before then. I'm making replacement a next weekend thing.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marco

• Eddie44

• vidal1313

• Jon

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in, + 1 :partydance:

Since I'll have a passenger, I'll be in the back of the pack, driving like a blue hair. . . :facepalm::smilelol

My wife doesn't want to go because, and I quote, "I have no nead to be scared all day". I told her it would be a relaxed drive. She snorted and called bs.

Seriously, this is probably the most laid-back cruise of the year. She might want to reconsider. If I didn't already have a passenger, she could ride with me! :edward:

Trust me we will have all levels of "cruising". With this many Vettes there's no way to keep them together. We' ll have a group that wants to "play" and we'll have cruisers. Personally I'm a just over the speed limit guy. Everyone should feel comfortable on this event!

I might be able to bring my father on the Father's Day cruise as he will be visiting that weekend. How cool is that? He loves my Z, too. I might have to let him drive a bit.

I might be able to bring my father on the Father's Day cruise as he will be visiting that weekend. How cool is that? He loves my Z, too. I might have to let him drive a bit.

Bring your father on a Father's Day cruise? What are you thinking? :banghead

Really wish I could. :angelsad

And you really should. :thumbs

Man, we would really like to make this one, but we'll be on the road back to Michigan from Williamsburg, VA. Have fun...

One week to go! Sign up now so we can provide numbers to the restaurant.

oldmxdog61u

Anybody going from the westside ? Wanna meet and run to the the start of this? Meet around 7ish for the jaunt to cavecreek and I-17?

It is I the A Train, yes I am still "running" Sorry guys been busy, but I will be there . I look forward to joining all of you and meeting all of you as well. Count me in +1 (another Devil Dog) . I will be heading out from the west side. Thanks :banannarainbow:

Got the day off approved at work. See you all Sunday morning at the McDonalds. Anyone else going from the East Valley?

Do the East side locos want to meet at the usual place at Arizona Mills?

Guest badbobs95

As much as we hate to miss this grand event, our son's birthday is the 25th and our daughter-in-law is throwing a big bash on Sunday. Yall have fun now, ya hear? Posted Image

I am in. Put me down as Chad + 0

..I am alone.... so very alone

You're not alone. All your ACEhole friends love you. Especially Big Poppa. . . :facepalm::smilelol

Marana Rich

Add the following: Rich & Esther Dave & Sherry Bobby Crowl That's 3 cars, 5 people.

I'll be on the side of the road accross from the Dairy Quenn/Jack in the box/Chevron at Vulture Mine Road and I-93 at 8:45.

Our stop in Wickenburg is the Burger King if far westsiders want to meet us there.

Our stop in Wickenburg is the Burger King if far westsiders want to meet us there.

I'll see you at the Burger King then.