• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scratch

• Eddie44

• Quiktrip

• 1EvilC5

I thought the fireworks were going to be the entertainment. I think the ACE Z06 trials will be way cooler! :D

Guest intmd8r
I thought the fireworks were going to be the entertainment. I think the ACE Z06 trials will be way cooler! :D

driving.gif

Guest LT4ME

We'll even let you drive ours in exchange. Fair is fair, after all. Now, be warned, the 95 Taurus we're bringing is a handful for those not accustomed to such a powerful machine.

Loud Pedal

I can already tell this is a fun bunch. You know... I can't seem to find the key fob for the Z. Guess I have to borrow my sister's Honda. ;)

Look forward to meeting y'all. I'll be packing some goodies I picked up in KY. Got any neighbors we can blame for the airial fireworks? hehe

I'll be packing some goodies I picked up in KY. Got any neighbors we can blame for the airial fireworks? hehe

Oh Jeez...I know nothing, nothing!

schultz.jpg

Guest LT4ME
Any westsiders wnat to meet to head over to Scratch's that day. Around 130pm-200pm?

Tanya

Did I miss where we're meeting tomorrow?

Guest XLR8TNC5
Any westsiders wnat to meet to head over to Scratch's that day. Around 130pm-200pm?

Tanya

Did I miss where we're meeting tomorrow?

You can meet at our place (around 200pm.) and then we can all head out to Tony and Nancy's around 215-230pm.

PM me for the addy. It's pretty easy to get to. Tim and Johnni, you two can plan to meet at our place as well.

Tony, you want to come over to our place to drive back to your place? lol. :crazy Who else is on the westside who wants to meet here?

Tanya

I have a whole cul de sac, can park at least 6 in my driveway, neighbors said I can use theirs also...anymore, and I'm submitting to the City for a parking garage permit :chris

Guest LT4ME
Chad,

I can't get the PM to work sorry, so hopefully, you will get this.

The address is *****************

Litchfield Park, Arizona 85340.

Its kind of backtracking for you though. Since he is at/around 51st Ave and Olive.  :crazy

Im all the way over at 131st Avenue and Dysart/Bethany Home. lol. But you are welcome to come on over. lol.

See you around 200pm, no later than 215pm.

Tony, are you coming over? We will just be taking Mark's car since I have not had time to wash mine.

Tanya

The PM works, it just gives you an error that it doesn't...

Hopefully, I have enough chairs...but if some can bring their Vette chairs or ?? that may be great :thumbs I think I got the shade thing covered :smilelol Get it :toetap

F22trainer

I hate to miss out on the great fun and the opprtunity for my 'trainer to hang with the best 'vettes in Phoenix, but I've had my entire schedule blown out of the water yesterday. Therefore I am working today as I need to get in the hours.

The good news is I'm now working as a professional pilot, starting tomorrow, the bad news is the orientation is taking up the entire next 5 days.

Don't forget the sunscreen, try not to drink underwater, and no smoking around the fireworks storage!

Give my wishes for a happy 4th to everyone. :flag:flag:flag

Guest LT4ME
I hate to miss out on the great fun and the opprtunity for my 'trainer to hang with the best 'vettes in Phoenix, but I've had my entire schedule blown out of the water yesterday. Therefore I am working today as I need to get in the hours.

The good news is I'm now working as a professional pilot, starting tomorrow, the bad news is the orientation is taking up the entire next 5 days.

Don't forget the sunscreen, try not to drink underwater, and no smoking around the fireworks storage!

Glad to hear about your good fortune, Michael, but sad you won't be there today.

Have a Happy 4th, regardless! :flag

Glad to hear about your good fortune, Michael, but sad you won't be there today.

Have a Happy 4th, regardless! :flag

:agree

Sorry you couldn't make this one, congrats though and we'll catch up to ya later :flag

Guest XLR8TNC5

Salsa is made, Buns are ready, house is straightened up, and coolers are out, along with the chairs.

Im going to go start getting ready and we will see you all in a bit. Later. By the way, looks like we are taking the Titan.

Tanya

We'll be there about 4:30 or 5:00. The tater salad's made and my buns are ready too :D

anmracing2

hijack.gif

I'm gonna highjack for a second....

Micheal,

Congrats on being a pilot.... Now you get the best seat on the plane.... :P Sorry we won't see you today but we'll be looking up in the air for you.....

Andrew

Please resume your regularly scheduled program......

PS. We'll see you all in a couple of hours.....

Andrew

godblessamerica2yg.png