NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

4TH of July

Scratch

Guest Kens06
OK, I'll try and get a better head count. The only snag now is...Nancy's sister may come out, not that will change things. But her son(s) will be here. But let's plan on making it happen  :D

What, no bed space now!!!!!

I may have to see if my daughter wants to chaperone me!

She can drive me home. Even the 92 will kick her 350Z's azz!!

She's staying here now and no one in ACE has met her yet!!

Ken

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scratch

• Eddie44

• Quiktrip

• 1EvilC5

Guest XLR8TNC5
OK, I'll try and get a better head count. The only snag now is...Nancy's sister may come out, not that will change things. But her son(s) will be here. But let's plan on making it happen  :D

Ken

Are you sure NO ONE from ACE has met her yet? I can recall meeting a daughter of yours once or twice..... And a couple sisters and a dad, and.... need I go on Lenny! OOPS! lol....

:D

Ken

Not to worry Ken, still had you figured into the equation :rolf:thumbs

Ken

Are you sure NO ONE from ACE has met her yet? I can recall meeting a daughter of yours once or twice..... And a couple sisters and a dad, and.... need I go on Lenny! OOPS! lol....

:D

I also have met a couple of very nice looking woman that you told me they were your daughters. I hope you were not lying to me. :smilelol

Phil...

Guest Kens06

I forgot about Phil running into my drunk self at the Nickleback concert!!

Only one was my daughter, the tall skinny one! The other one was my little sister. They thought it was funny you believed both COULD be my daughter!! :lol:lol

Do you think they i.e. ACE, will be as surprised as you, that I made such a beautiful kid?? :D :D

She already said she will attend the outing with 'Daddy'!!

Ken

I forgot about Phil running into my drunk self at the Nickleback concert!!

Only one was my daughter, the tall skinny one! The other one was my little sister. They thought it was funny you believed both COULD be my daughter!! :lol:lol

Do you think they i.e. ACE, will be as surprised as you, that I made such a beautiful kid?? :D :D

She already said she will attend the outing with 'Daddy'!!

Ken

I do not believe that ACE will believe that she is your daughter. Way too beautiful compared to your pic in the Avatar. :smilelol

As for your younger sister, she looked about the same age as your daughter. ;)

Glad to hear that she is going to attend with you.

Kim and I will be there but we have our own place to sleep. My Mom lives about 2 blks from you.

Still waiting on the list of things to bring. :toetap

Guest 71airstrike

im in 100%. My boss is wondering if he should give us Monday off too. Woot 4 day weekend!!

Tell me what to bring (besides the life of the party).

chad

I will try and make it sounds like fun not sure about the wife and if she has plans already with family...

Tell me what to bring (besides the life of the party).

chad

Who are you bringing? :smilelol Robert :burnout

OK, we're gonna do this. Start about 2:00-ish on the 4TH, until :D :flag

First, we do have a pool, it will be hot that day. So I encourage getting wet :lol

We will get some burgers (good meat) and hot dogs too.

We'll do a couple of side dishes also.

So I'll get a roster going, and PM me or ?? if you want to bring something.

We'll get some brews (Corona's probably) so if you want other, bring it.

We'll have soda's also, and we'll plan on some Marqaritas also :thumbs

and maybe some pina colada's too.

We don't have the bar set-up like Glenn's place, but we can make it work out.

The intent was, a little party on the fourth, if you didn't have plans or anything...we are a block away from GCC, and we can walk over or I believe you can see them from our place.

We live in a cul-de-sac...my understanding is, it will be barricaded, so we can park hassle free in the whole cul-de-sac :flag

What have I forgotten :huh

5814 W.Sunnyslope Lane, Glendale.

We are one street north of Olive Av.

That will be Sunnyslope Ln., head east until you come to the second street,

which will be on your left (a cul-de-sac) my house is the first house on your left.

Those coming west on Olive, can turn right (north) on 57th Dr. and go one block to Sunnyslope Ln. then left to the cul-de-sac

:flag perhaps Mapquest will help if needed. :D

Have a list of aprox. 18, if you responded, you know who you are :D

Map

Guest XLR8TNC5

We in! I will bring Hotdog and Hamburger Buns galore. You all want regular or flavored or a mix of? Screw it, Ill bring everything I can think of on the buns end. lol.

We will also bring our own Al K Hall with us. Any sides? I could probably mix up a batch of my salsa if we want.

Tanya

I could probably mix up a batch of my salsa if we want. Tanya

and the buns also...Sounds great. :thumbs

Any takers for bringing potatoe salad, fruit salad, assorted chips or what are we missing??

And as stated, if you require your own special blend of drink...bring it. We'll try and cover the basics :thumbs

We will bring a pot of home made baked beans. But we probably won't be there until about 6 or so...

Bringing some beers also. (36 bud light :drinkers )

We will bring a pot of home made baked beans. But we probably won't be there until about 6 or so...

Bringing some beers also. (36 bud light  :drinkers )

:thumbs:party

Anf for those that are traveling greater distances than the local crowd...we would not be proper hosts if we did not ask...are there any special needs we can extend, since you'll be farther from home? Let me know :burnout2

Bringing some beers also. (36 bud light  :drinkers )

:thumbs:party

Anf for those that are traveling greater distances than the local crowd...we would not be proper hosts if we did not ask...are there any special needs we can extend, since you'll be farther from home? Let me know :burnout2

Gas money?

Just kidding...

Seriously, just let me know what we need that someone else isn't bringing, and I'll stop and get it on the way up.

D

Seriously, just let me know what we need that someone else isn't bringing, and I'll stop and get it on the way up.

D

Just review the list throughout the thread...I think all bases are covered.

Just a simple 4TH of July Bar B Que function.

And for those that want to swim sport-smiley-015.gif we are limited on beach type towels. So, bring one. It will be warm that day...I recommend the pool smily012.gif

Guest UVETTYA

Darnit, I'm really disappointed we won't be able to make this. We're leaving for Flippin Arkansas on Sunday and will be there through the 4th, visiting my sister. We'll be at your Bar-B-Que Scratch, with you all in spirit, so toast one to us as we will toast to you as we enjoy our planned festivities in Flippin Arkansas.

We'll picnic and get drunk and blow up stuff and eat deep fried croppie filets and deer sausage/steak/chili, and all the fixins, then head to Bull Shoals lake with the party barge and coolers, to swim, fish, eat, drink and watch fireworks after dark. Then we'll throw up and go to sleep. :smilelol

Salute!

Steve and Marylou

Darnit, I'm really disappointed we won't be able to make this. We're leaving for Flippin Arkansas on Sunday and will be there through the 4th, visiting my sister. We'll be at your Bar-B-Que Scratch, with you all in spirit, so toast one to us as we will toast to you as we enjoy our planned festivities in Flippin Arkansas.

We'll picnic and get drunk and blow up stuff and eat deep fried croppie filets and deer sausage/steak/chili, and all the fixins, then head to Bull Shoals lake with the party barge and coolers, to swim, fish, eat, drink and watch fireworks after dark. Then we'll throw up and go to sleep. :smilelol

Salute!

Steve and Marylou

We'll do it :thumbs

Y'all have fun now...ye' hear :drinkers