• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scratch

• Eddie44

• Quiktrip

• 1EvilC5

Guest LT4ME
Any westsiders wnat to meet to head over to Scratch's that day. Around 130pm-200pm?

Tanya

Sounds like a plan.

Any westsiders wnat to meet to head over to Scratch's that day. Around 130pm-200pm?

Tanya

I may just meet up with ya also...get a little time behind the wheel action :burnout

Guest Kens06

Westsiders are gonna blast 5 miles to Tony's??

Hey Eastside, who's going and where are we meeting??

Ken

Ken

We can meet at Krispy Kreme like we usually do. 2:00 pm and leave by 2:20 sound ok? Or post different time and\or place. Respond here if planning on meeting so we'll know who's going. Robert :burnout

phxscooby101

I have to work that day is it possible to attend later in the day? 5pm...ish? Thanks Chad :cool

I have to work that day is it possible to attend later in the day? 5pm...ish? Thanks Chad :cool

Yes, that will be fine :thumbs

Check the map, a few posts back.

Sorry wont be able to make it wife has already made plans for a swim party with other kids.......... :cuss

Sorry wont be able to make it wife has already made plans for a swim party with other kids.......... :cuss

To bad...tell wife she will miss a great time. But promise her you'll get pics :smilelol

Guest Kens06

Ken

We can meet at Krispy Kreme like we usually do. 2:00 pm and leave by 2:20 sound ok? Or post different time and\or place. Respond here if planning on meeting so we'll know who's going. Robert :burnout

See ya there bro!!

GREEN IS GOOD!!

Ken

Just to be safe...not sure whom is driving their Vette(s), but if someone is bringing a regular vehicle, and has a spare ice chest (just in case) wanna bring it ?? :D

Tanya

Sounds like a plan.

:drinkers:thumbs:drinkers:burnout

Guest Kens06
Just to be safe...not sure whom is driving their Vette(s), but if someone is bringing a regular vehicle, and has a spare ice chest (just in case) wanna bring it ?? :D

How's this Tony,

I'm bringing the 92 and I'll bring the biggest cooler that will fit in the back and fill it full of ice too!!

I can put my cheap shit in a smaller 'personal size'!

Ken

Guest LT4ME

We have a cooler that'll fit in the back of one of ours, too. Not only wil we bring it with ice, we'll even put some beer in there that was left over from Memorial Day weekend.

we'll even put some beer in there that was left over from Memorial Day weekend.

???? leftover beer??? :jd

Guest LT4ME

Yeah, I'm just like one of those recovered alcoholics, except I don't go to the stupid meetings. :drinkers:chris

Yeah, I'm just like one of those recovered alcoholics, except I don't go to the stupid meetings. :drinkers:chris

I'm not an alcoholic, I'm a drunk.

Alcoholics go to meetings.

Guest XLR8TNC5

We will also have a cooler full of ice in the back of one of the Vettes. Not driving both. LOL.

Lata all.

Tanya

We will also have a cooler full of ice in the back of one of the Vettes. Not driving both. LOL.

Lata all.

Tanya

Everyone is welcome at ACE events. Well maybe with the exception of the ACE wannabe from Tucson. :leaving

Lata all.

Tanya

Everyone is welcome at ACE events. Well maybe with the exception of the ACE wannabe from Tucson. :leaving

HEY NOW!!!

Oh, wait...

You're no talking about me...

lol

:drinkers

:howdy

:rolf