NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

4TH of July

Scratch

Any plans, events or party's coming up?

Nanc and I were throwing around the ideal of a pool party, bar-b-que...whatever.

We also live a block away from Glendale College. You can see the fireworks from our house, or we walk over to the lawn and watch, which is a good view.

So, just throwing it out for interest...discuss :toetap

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scratch

• Eddie44

• Quiktrip

• 1EvilC5

This is for Tuesday 4th of July Correct.

If so, it sounds like a great idea.

I should be back from Laughlin by Tuesday.

Phil... :devil

So if Tuesday is the 4th, that's when fireworks will be...may not work for some, probably a regular workday. I'm still good with it...but what about that date vs. a weekend (which won't be quite the same, but the reult can be) :drinkers

Sorry, I won't be able to make it.

I will be trying to blow up my back fence with all the fireworks I can afford. We can buy the "BIG STUFF" out here at the many fireworks supermarkets all around town. Hell, the corner gas station sells huge fireworks, beer and gasoline all at the same place. But if you want the big mortar launched shells like Glendale will be shooting off, you have to go to the firework stores for that.

I will be trying to blow up my back fence with all the fireworks I can afford. We can buy the "BIG STUFF" out here at the many fireworks supermarkets all around town. Hell, the corner gas station sells huge fireworks, beer and gasoline all at the same place. But if you want the big mortar launched shells like Glendale will be shooting off, you have to go to the firework stores for that.

The hail storm didn't do enough damage, now you want to help it? :lol:lol

Guest UVETTYA

We'll be next door to you in Arkansas visiting my sister. They sell fireworks everywhere there too. I imagine we'll be blowing some stuff up, hopefully not ourselves.

Steve

So is this a Def go? I need to know so I can update the Calendar. THanks.

Tanya

Well, this started out as feelers. Sounds like Tuesday is not a problemo. Have 6-7 that say yes, not to mention S/O's that may or may not attend :smilelol

So it's looking good...let me get with Nanc and in the meantime...more feedback pleez :thumbs

So is this a Def go? I need to know so I can update the Calendar. THanks.

Tanya

Well, this started out as feelers. Sounds like Tuesday is not a problemo. Have 6-7 that say yes, not to mention S/O's that may or may not attend :smilelol

So it's looking good...let me get with Nanc and in the meantime...more feedback pleez :thumbs

don't you think you should have asked for permission BEFORE posting this?

Guest racingchester

You never do Chris!! Pencil me in. We get back in town on Monday the 3rd so good chance to make it. Chuck (unless the WIFE has made other plans)

don't you think you should have asked for permission BEFORE posting this?

Her ideal :drinkers

Getting some interest...maybe a head count (including SO's, and what about, who can bring what? And time to start? I'll keep sleepover options available (Ken mhihi.gif) :toetap This plan may start to come together :howdy

my S/O's workin' that day, and i'm not sure until when - pencil us in, as depending on how she feels after work, we may or may not go anywhere.

I already bought a pack of Hebrew National Hot Dogs, there's 27 in the pack. Let me know if we need more or anything else (buns, beans, potato salad, chips) or whatever. Seeya then, Robert :burnout:drinkers

Guest Sidewinder

I am SURE we can bring any kind of bread/bun action that is needed. Maybe even some liquids. :D :drinkers

OK Tony, sounds like you have quit a party brewing now.... Time to put together a list of what we should bring... :toetap

OK, I'll try and get a better head count. The only snag now is...Nancy's sister may come out, not that will change things. But her son(s) will be here. But let's plan on making it happen :D