Prescott Corvette Car Show

vette4lyn

I sent in my registration and plan on being at the show. Hope I can get back to town so we can attend. The show in Nebraska is the week before so it should work out well for us. And NO, Grape is not going with this year. He's staying home and I am flying up just to spectate and visit family.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vette4lyn

• wickedfastvette

• Grape Ape

• C4orce2

Guest badbobs95

I sent in my registration and plan on being at the show. Hope I can get back to town so we can attend. The show in Nebraska is the week before so it should work out well for us. And NO, Grape is not going with this year. He's staying home and I am flying up just to spectate and visit family.

Nebraska? Who wants to go to Nebraska? Oh, I know, HUSKERS !!!! Do some people have VETTES in Nebraska? I know some of them have tractors and plows and stuff !!! Just playin :lol I drove through Nebraska on my way out here, should have stayed, holy crap it's HOT here :willy:willy:willy:willy:willy !

Do some people have VETTES in Nebraska? I know some of them have tractors and plows and stuff !!! Just playin :lol:willy:willy:willy:willy:willy !

Actually, yes they do. My brother in law just picked up his 4th one (5th in his life). As for the tractors, they put those in the shows along with the cars, trucks, bikes, whatever else they can think of. The steam tractors are the coolest I think.

I will likely drive up and attend the show. The drive up is as much fun as walking around and seeing all the cars. I doubt I'll enter my stock vehicle in the show, unless McDonalds is sponsoring or giving prizes...

For a great drive up come up State Roue 89 into Prescott from the south. It is full of twisties and probably a 2000 ft elevation increase. That way (up in elevation) one can just back off on the gass rather than get on the brakes if the turn changes radius.

Any of you staying the night before, especially if you want to stay in a group, need to get the rooms booked quickly. Apparently there is another big event in town that same weekend and I know the FGCC group really had to shop around to find rooms together for anything close to reasonable. Just a heads up. Personally, I'm going up with a FGCC group early Sat morning and coming home that evening. In the morning, our group then meets up with the FGCC group that stayed the night and then we all go to the show together so we can park as a group. We will probably have 25-30 cars entered in the show. We always park up against the square and I look forward to seeing the ACEholes who come up. :banannarainbow:

The pickins are already getting slim.

http://www.prescott.com/hotels

All of the old downtown hotels are booked. I booked us a room at the Best Western, but since we are going to enter the show we'll probably trailer the vette and take the toter. Cherye, do you know of any good place to park that monster for a couple days?

wickedfastvette

The pickins are already getting slim.

http://www.prescott.com/hotels

All of the old downtown hotels are booked. I booked us a room at the Best Western, but since we are going to enter the show we'll probably trailer the vette and take the toter. Cherye, do you know of any good place to park that monster for a couple days?

If I didnt live on the side of a Dam hill you could park it at my place, let me work on it and see if I can find a place for you to park it.

I think I will attend this!

:agree

Stay the weekend at my house Donna!

That can probably be arranged!! :yourock:

If any of you ACEholes are staying the night, what hotel are you booking?

Got us a room at the Motel 6.

Got us a room at the Motel 6.

Hotel Cherye :rockon2:

Got 2 nights at the St. Michael Hotel right on Whiskey Row!!

We're heading up for the show on Saturday. Does anyone who has attended the event before know what the parking situation is for non-show cars? Do they have designated Vette parking or roped off lots?

We're heading up for the show on Saturday. Does anyone who has attended the event before know what the parking situation is for non-show cars? Do they have designated Vette parking or roped off lots?

They haven't in the past however the parking garage right behind Whiskey Row is normally available. It was crowded last year but ample parking.

Guest badbobs95

If you are going up Saturday, get out of the valley as early as you can. The show ends at 3:00. Last year was warm but not too bad at all. You won't have to worry about parking that way. The garage is fine and plenty of parking on the streets. No worries. :willy:willy:willy:willy

NearlyGone85

At a FGCC club meeting last Friday we were told that there were only around 25 spots still open for this show. If anyone is planning on participating in the show you should be sure and register NOW! Hope to see a lot of ACEholes there. :banannarainbow:

I'm there! Can't wait to see all of the sexy vettes! Are you guys cruising up there with the FGCC guys?

At a FGCC club meeting last Friday we were told that there were only around 25 spots still open for this show. If anyone is planning on participating in the show you should be sure and register NOW! Hope to see a lot of ACEholes there. :banannarainbow:

I'm there! Can't wait to see all of the sexy vettes! Are you guys cruising up there with the FGCC guys?

I don't think the other ACEholes that are going up Sat morning are going with the FGCC guys since the FGCC guys don't go directly to the show. We go and meet up with the FGCC members that spent the night up there, and then go as a group to the show.

Thanks for the parking info. We're staying in Jerome Friday night and heading down to the show Saturday morning. Sounds like a good time, looking forward to it.

NearlyGone85

I don't think the other ACEholes that are going up Sat morning are going with the FGCC guys since the FGCC guys don't go directly to the show. We go and meet up with the FGCC members that spent the night up there, and then go as a group to the show.

oh, gotcha. Well, I will see you guys there :)

we're probably cruzin up Sat morning .... would love to hook up with other early morning runners >>>> oh yeah ,,, Dave ... do i need to swing buy the shop and pick up tee shirts ...??? #justsayin :partydance: