NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

The bank has the car!

Big Poppa

That's too bad, I'd love to hear their side of the story!

I can still approve her account but I don't think it's going to be pretty.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Poppa

• Marco

• Bigfoot

• vidal1313

That's too bad, I'd love to hear their side of the story!

I can still approve her account but I don't think it's going to be pretty.

It doesn't matter if it's pretty cause we're all gay......... :lol

I don't think we wanna give her any ammo against BP. BP has maintained his cool throughout this incident, let's leave well enough alone.

I think Eddie's trying to say ...don't engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.

Dam i wish i could have bet on that reply Eddie i would have been able to retire!

If you only knew how many of these disputes I Ref'd during my LE career.

Nobody ever wins in a pissing contest, both parties just get wet.

I don't think we wanna give her any ammo against BP. BP has maintained his cool throughout this incident, let's leave well enough alone.

There's no ammo for her in this bunker

To tell the truth, I'm very curious what they would have to say as well. But... I'd really rather they just went away. I'm not interested in getting in a fight with them. My best guess is that they're trying to goad me into doing something that they can get me arrested for, or sue me over. And I ain't gonna give 'em the satisfaction.

To tell the truth, I'm very curious what they would have to say as well.

But... I'd really rather they just went away. I'm not interested in getting in a fight with them. My best guess is that they're trying to goad me into doing something that they can get me arrested for, or sue me over. And I ain't gonna give 'em the satisfaction.

How could that happen though, they tried to steal from you? there's nothing you could do short of doing what they did to get in any kind of trouble. If anything, it would be the other way around.

Anyhow, you the man..

I just think they're trying to drag me into a fight to get me to say something threatening, or maybe to get some of you guys to say something threatening so they can call the police. One of us says "I'm gonna kick their ass" and then they call the police saying that I am inciting a mob and they feel threatened. Nothing these people are doing makes any sense, and they seem to be "out to get me", so I'm just gonna walk the line on this one. I've done nothing wrong (other than foolishly allowing them to take the car) so there's nothing they can fuss over. If they get my blood up, maybe I say or do something that gives them ammo in court. So that ain't gonna happen. My only concern of allowing them to post here has nothing to do with what they'll say, it's more the responses they would get. Like I said above, I'm curious what they would say here, what kind of BS they would spit out. But you know, sooner or later, Steg is gonna offer to kill 'em. And Steg's mah boy, so we can't have that.

So does the bank acknowledges that it is your vette or would they give it to the other party if they pay the $2,700. Is that the payoff or are they just charging you fees for recovering the car?

That's how much it'll take for me to get it back. That's 3 months payment plus fees. I have 10 days to come up with that money to get the car back, or it goes to auction. Plus daily storage fees at the lot. Actually, it's just over $2500 to the bank, and I'm guessing at the storage fees to reach the $2700. But yes they acknowledge that the car is mine.

Well, BP, make sure you keep all of the text's and emails they send you. CYA..... Good luck with what ever happens. Hope you get the car back soon.

So... Just got off the phone with the towing company that picked it up. They tell me that every body panel is scratched, the stereo is cracked, the windshield is cracked, the top is scratched (not sure what that means...). They will only let me view the car if my lien holder sends them a fax or email allowing it. On hold with my bank now. Good thing I took extensive pictures just a couple days before they picked the car up. I'll post pics when I get them.

Oh man, that really sucks. :( I'm really sorry to hear that! If you do get it back, I suppose your option would be to report it to insurance.

wickedfastvette

I was afraid that they would do something to it, those two must be real classy characters, I sure hope there is some way to prosecute them.

There should be plenty of before pictures out there to show it wasn't like that before...good thing your in an active picture taking group.

OK, so the bank won't grant me access to see the car. So it's a waiting game until I can come up with the cash to get it back. Ugh. The bank did tell me that someone called them stating that she had purchased the car and was asking for the title. They advised her to go into a branch with her receipts to get it all squared away. That was 2 days ago. There is no record of her having done that.

So you're upside down in the car, it's already been repo'd, and now it's damaged. What's the upside of getting it back?