NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

The bank has the car!

Big Poppa

Just got off the phone with the bank, they verified that they have taken possession of the car. I haven't seen it yet so it remains to be seen if the stereo is still in it, or if all the extra parts it came with are there, but at least the car itself is in their hands.

Now I just gotta find the money to get it back from the bank. There may be a little Toyota up for sale REAL FAST.....

I'll update as it comes....

SSSSWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Poppa

• Marco

• Bigfoot

• vidal1313

Hell yes!! Now... Someone else wanna start making decisions for me in the future? Clearly I can't handle the responsibility.

Marana Rich

Finally some good news! I was getting afraid to open any of your posts, fearing things had worsened.

Ya, I made a disaster scene out of my life, but onward and upward from here.

Good news BP, just remember everyone makes mistakes and your whole ACE family will keep on reminding you of it. :lol

Guest azz061

Dude i got an ocean front lot in Arizona for sale! $10,000.00 deposit money in my account and i will give you secret directions to it!

Thats GREAT news BP! I'm sure that was a HUGE weight off your shoulders. When do you go to the bank and recon the condition? You should snail mail the scammer a big 8x10 color print middle finger with no return address. :edward::facepalm::lol

I was hoping Chris would repo the car himself(where-ever we spotted it)and leave the middle finger print where the car was parked. :smilelol

I'm still kickin' ya in the junk for being a bonehead. Glad to hear they got it back from that tool.

Im at the Kilt right now...im buyin. sweeeeeet

Im at the Kilt right now...im buyin. sweeeeeet

Hope you have you credit car with you. I may take up on it.

wickedfastvette

Glad to hear it BP! We all make mistakes, I'm sure you have learned alot from this one. Anyone want to repo a greenwing Macaw?

:partygrnhat: Fantabulous. Only thing better would be the arrest and prosecution of that douche. Attempted Bamboozlery is a crime, right? :hunter

no we all sould do it and fill their mail box!

These idiots keep bailing on apartment contracts, chances are that they have no problem leaving an email address behind and getting another!

Glad it turned out for you Chris

I'll take a look at my options for prosecution. It may be a tough one to prove, and could be very expensive in court. It's going to be all I can do to stay afloat with all the money I have to give the bank to make all this right. And, BTW, I just got a text from him... "Just read your website. You had this planned you fat piece of sh!t. Bam." Then I got... "Your lame ass comments and gay pals comments point it out. This isn't over." I just asked him to leave me alone as I've done nothing wrong but to trust them. So, be on notice. You're all gay.

Congrats on getting the car back (or, at least know its whereabouts.. you know what I mean). I'm sure the people who took it will cringe whenever they see a Corvette for fear it's one of us.

Glad to hear of this news BP! As fas as being gay, well you gotta be one before you can call out others! May they get theirs in the end!!!