NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

The bank has the car!

Big Poppa

hey we might be gay. But at least we have corvette's :lol and you know what, WE'RE GAY TOGETHER!!! woooo :ACE:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Poppa

• Marco

• Bigfoot

• vidal1313

BP, just ask the question next time. :lol There's a wealth of knowledge and prior f'ups around to keep you on the straight and narrow from now on. :lol Hope she's in good shape when you finally get her back. I'd say pass the hat, but my funds aren't in great shape either. Enough for us, but that's about it.

...I just got a text from him... "Just read your website. You had this planned you fat piece of sh!t. Bam." Then I got... "Your lame ass comments and gay pals comments point it out. This isn't over."

Show BP the money or STFU.

Time to recode the keyless entry and the swap doorlocks(is this doable?)

Guest azz061

hey we might be gay. But at least we have corvette's :lol

and you know what, WE'RE GAY TOGETHER!!! woooo

:ACE:

ummmm no and no! you can be gay but not me!!!!! Gay people is kool but not my cup! :LolLol:

I missed something can't find any posts about what happend to the car but glad its back...

There may be a little Toyota up for sale REAL FAST.....

I'll update as it comes....

SSSSWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd gladly pay you next Tuesday for your Toyota today! :banannarainbow:

Roger

Im at the Kilt right now...im buyin. sweeeeeet

Hope you have you credit car with you. I may take up on it.

Was at the Mesa one doods

What thief would harass the victim... piece of work, I tell ya.

Lunch at Coco's?

I missed something can't find any posts about what happend to the car but glad its back...

The thread about what happened is in the basement. I'll PM you the password to get in.

Basically, a couple who stated they wanted to buy the car looked at the car and agreed to buy it. Like a dumbass, I let them take the car on arrangements that they would wire transfer the money to my account the next day. She was the money, but the car was for him. Fast forward 2 weeks, and I still had not received any money for the car, and demanded the car back. Took the police to her place, and she claimed to have paid me in cash when they took the car. Police said "sorry dood, it's a civil matter and we can't help you". So I called my bank and gave them the address that the car was at and told them to repo the car there.

That's the very short end of the story that leads us to today when the repo guy showed up at her house and they turned over the car, and started harassing me through texts, and called all of you gay.

That's why I told you at Firebird that I thought I had the car sold. At that point they had the car but I had no money for it.

I'll take a look at my options for prosecution. It may be a tough one to prove, and could be very expensive in court. It's going to be all I can do to stay afloat with all the money I have to give the bank to make all this right.

And, BTW, I just got a text from him... "Just read your website. You had this planned you fat piece of sh!t. Bam." Then I got... "Your lame ass comments and gay pals comments point it out. This isn't over."

I just asked him to leave me alone as I've done nothing wrong but to trust them.

So, be on notice. You're all gay.

I will let karma take it's course on this one, I just hope I'm there to see it.

The thread about what happened is in the basement. I'll PM you the password to get in.

Basically, a couple who stated they wanted to buy the car looked at the car and agreed to buy it. Like a dumbass, I let them take the car on arrangements that they would wire transfer the money to my account the next day. She was the money, but the car was for him. Fast forward 2 weeks, and I still had not received any money for the car, and demanded the car back. Took the police to her place, and she claimed to have paid me in cash when they took the car. Police said "sorry dood, it's a civil matter and we can't help you". So I called my bank and gave them the address that the car was at and told them to repo the car there.

That's the very short end of the story that leads us to today when the repo guy showed up at her house and they turned over the car, and started harassing me through texts, and called all of you gay.

That's why I told you at Firebird that I thought I had the car sold. At that point they had the car but I had no money for it.

HOLY F#$& Chris!! WTF!? What a couple of dirt bags! They knew they were out to scam you all along, hang the bastards! People like that should be locked up forever, just because IMO. Hope the car is ok, keep us posted...good luck Chris.

fourseventeen

I knew it!!! everyone here is gay! That explains it! But seriously...Chris what do you owe to get the car back? PM me if you prefer.

And, BTW, I just got a text from him... "Just read your website. You had this planned you fat piece of sh!t. Bam." Then I got... "Your lame ass comments and gay pals comments point it out. This isn't over."

I just asked him to leave me alone as I've done nothing wrong but to trust them.

So, be on notice. You're all gay.

I don't mind being gay for 25 minutes.......send the azzhole up here and I'll introduce him to Bubba............Congrats BP!

Quicksilver98

Holy Crap.....just read this thread! What a couple dirt bags! They'll get what's coming to them sooner or later! I will bet they never had the cash to begin with. Hope they rot in hell!!!!!!!!

Holy Crap.....just read this thread! What a couple dirt bags! They'll get what's coming to them sooner or later! I will bet they never had the cash to begin with. Hope they rot in hell!!!!!!!!

You presume the devil would take them?????????? :smilelol

Took the police to her place, and she claimed to have paid me in cash when they took the car.

$10 for a picture of the judge's eyebrow if this is ever stated in court. Here's a pile of cash with no title. Yeah, right...

I knew it!!! everyone here is gay! That explains it!

But seriously...Chris what do you owe to get the car back? PM me if you prefer.

I gots nothin to hide... It's gonna take about $2700-ish to get the car back. I assume I'll be borrowing it from my boss. We're cool like that for the most part. If that don't work, I'll sell my truck.

Just an FYI.. Chris' new girlfriend tried to register on ACE.. :toetap

Clicky !!!!

Her email was invalid so I guess she can't click the "Click Here to validate your account" link.. :lol :lol

Yer ghey admin, here to help with a gallon of KY!

I assume I'll be borrowing it from my boss. We're cool like that for the most part.

You got a job at a bank? :smilelol

OMG! Thieves and con artists! Sorry this happened to you Chris. This is what sometimes happens when you are honest and have personal integrity. Because you have it, you think other people do too. Unfortunately, not always true. The scumbags use your trust against you. Glad this ordeal is coming to an end and you'll be getting your ride back soon.

Just an FYI.. Chris' new girlfriend tried to register on ACE.. :toetap

Clicky !!!!

Her email was invalid so I guess she can't click the "Click Here to validate your account" link.. :lol :lol

Yer ghey admin, here to help with a gallon of KY!

That's too bad, I'd love to hear their side of the story!

There is a similar moral to this story that is shown in this video (naughty words and quiet)