NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Paging A&M and Steve........

Togo

The second one was definitely the best!  :thumbs

...I knew I should have waited a bit longer.

But here are a couple of the more interesting photos for all to see!

So if a man with his arm up a horses's azz is an Ohmish mechanic - what do we call this?

Hey Chad, what are you doing with your OTHER hand? :devil

oh....I get it.....EWWWWW!!! :willy

M~

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Togo

• anmracing2

• Eddie44

• anmracing

Oh, yeah and it was good to see you all - and all that 'help' for Chris was real special....photos going up soon-look for anm2's post.

Thanks for putting up with the hot weather and the lame jokes!

Steve, forgot to say 'hi' to MaryLou. Sorry you had to work this am.

Rudy, good to meet you-hope you recognized a bunch of loonies when you saw them. Great looking car-want to see some of the vids from the gumball! :thumbs

M~

Would you trust this guy to work on your Vette?

NO!!

Or was that no freaking way? J/K!!

Robert, I'm still watching my cool-ass video/dvd. Wonder why your's doesn't work-ha ha ha.....

M~

Thanks for the concern. I'm going to take it to work and see if it works on a newer computer. Robert :burnout Oh, and no, I wouldn't let him work on my car, but considering the mess that he made which he cleaned up pretty well, I would let him clean up after me.LOL :2cents

Thanks for the concern. I'm going to take it to work and see if it works on a newer computer. Robert :burnout Oh, and no, I wouldn't let him work on my car, but considering the mess that he made which he cleaned up pretty well, I would let him clean up after me.LOL :2cents

Weren't you helping clean up that mess? Doing some kind of 'moonwalk' as I recall? I didn't know you had it in you! :rolf

M~

maybe you did get a blank disk after all....I'm checking to see if it works on the tv-just for kicks. :lol

And we thought the ticket joke was a delayed April Fools joke. I think the blank ones should have gone to Phil, Chris and Mark though :2cents

:clap Very nice work Andrew :twitch

Great touch with the Music :thumbs

How long after Glenn left did the Police show up :rolf

Phil... :devil

Pretty cool. Looks like a lot fluid got changed. And the burn out was pretty cool too. :burnout

Ok, ok, Here is what I threw together from todays pix... I hope you enjoy... Just click on the picture to start the video.

http://anmracing.phanfare.com/album/77507/77565/3751136

Oh, and make sure to turn up the speakers 'cause this song ROCKS!!!!!!!

Andrew

SWEET vid - that song does rock too.....that's the song was playing during the scene where vin diesel drove the corvette off the bridge in XXX

Ok, ok, Here is what I threw together from todays pix... I hope you enjoy... Just click on the picture to start the video.

http://anmracing.phanfare.com/album/77507/77565/3751136

Oh, and make sure to turn up the speakers 'cause this song ROCKS!!!!!!!

Andrew

...doesn't work on mine, but I did enjoy the Peter Gunn slideshow!!!!

:cool That was awesome. Sorry I left before the burnout, they looked like good ones. Thanks AnM for hosting. :drinkers Robert :burnout I have to go over to the other thread to defend my honor.

Guest 71airstrike

maby im missing something, but that DVD video all I saw for the first 10 minutes was raw footage. Made my head spin and had to turn it off.

And as to having my hand up Roxxane's butt.... has anyone seen my watch?

You're going to have to walk behind her and "check" any droppings. :smilelol Robert :burnout

maby im missing something, but that DVD video all I saw for the first 10 minutes was raw footage. Made my head spin and had to turn it off.

that was kind of the idea - several of us wanted that raw footage - i thought it deserved :thumbs:thumbs thanks to brad for taking the time to put it together.

Chad, if you want an edited video - look in the mystery cruise thread - steve posted one and it's probably on the last page!

did everyone take note of how proud Eddie is of his 'jugs'? :smilelol

M~

Guest UVETTYA

Andrew and Melissa, you guys are great. Thanks for hosting this, even though I was only there long enough to eat, drink and chuckle. It was a good time, really and you guys are great hosts!

Steve

Oh, yeah and it was good to see you all - and all that 'help' for Chris was real special....photos going up soon-look for anm2's post.

Thanks for putting up with the hot weather and the lame jokes!

Steve, forgot to say 'hi' to MaryLou.  Sorry you had to work this am. 

Rudy, good to meet you-hope you recognized a bunch of loonies when you saw them.  Great looking car-want to see some of the vids from the gumball!  :thumbs

M~

Thanks again for the hospitality! :thumbs

We'll get the Gumball video out some night for sure. Really sorry I missed the burn-out exhibition. I could have demonstrated how to defeat torque management in the Z06!!! After all, it's not my neighborhood!! :lol