NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Paging A&M and Steve........

Togo

True, true. We can be around next Sunday, the 18th, or the following, the 25th. Either way, I would move the vette out so we can use the limited garage space to stay off the blazing concrete. I also recommend starting early (for a sunday)-say 9?

Call it and post the date so we can plan around it. I assume that Chris will be bringing food. Not a subtle hint-not to be ignored, either! ;)

M~

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Togo

• anmracing2

• Eddie44

• anmracing

i suppose i could bring some type of food (or order)

but can this be done without steve? doesn't he have the pump?

i'm game either way - just let me know when is good for YOU and we can git 'er done!

i'm sure there are others that may want to participate and do their fluids too!

Guest UVETTYA

I don't have a pump. You can get one at Wally World for about $10.

And my dance card is full until July 16th. Sorry. I've been mega busy lately. I haven't had time to wax the Z06 for 3 weeks now! I'm having withdrawls!

Steve

I don't have a pump. You can get one at Wally World for about $10.

And my dance card is full until July 16th. Sorry. I've been mega busy lately. I haven't had time to wax the Z06 for 3 weeks now! I'm having withdrawls!

Steve

Bring it over, Andrew will watch (he calls it supervising) Melissa do it for you. :lol

I haven't had time to wax the Z06 for 3 weeks now! I'm having withdrawls!

:eek:huh:toetap:leaving

anmracing2

Steve

:P Is that brazilian????

Andrew

Steve

:P Is that brazilian????

Andrew

:rolf:rolf

anmracing2
Bring it over, Andrew will watch (he calls it supervising) Melissa do it for you.  :lol

:eek

Just be gentle.......... :P

Andrew

am i the only one that needs this done? i hate to bother when it's just me

doesn't anyone else need this done?

perhaps we can set it up for the 25th? - it doesn't necessarily even have to be done on a sunday since steve is booked - we could do it on a saturday!

i did have a question about bringing the food - does the person that buys necessarily do any work? at the last couple gatherings i was at, that's the way i kinda saw it! :toetap

i did have a question about bringing the food - does the person that buys necessarily do any work? at the last couple gatherings i was at, that's the way i kinda saw it! :toetap

You can pay to have it done, and watch all you want, or you can have friends help you get it done and you buy a small amount of food and drink for the extra help.

Nothing in this world is free :D

You can pay to have it done, and watch all you want, or you can have friends help you get it done and you buy a small amount of food and drink for the extra help.

Nothing in this world is free :D

I gave two possible dates and no one said anything, so I figured it was a no-go. We're fine with the 25th and yes, it does need to be a Sunday on account of Andrew works Sats.

As for food-IMHO, if someone is using my tools and garage and assistance, well ....

If anyone else needs to use Bryan's ramps, please let me know prior to mid-July. I plan to have the imaginary car on them for a while and they won't be available.

Thanks guys-

M~

ok, so the 25th it is!

i'll get my own pump by then probably this weekend

i guess i'll pick up my fluids while i'm out this weekend also!

I will probably do my diff but I think I may get the transmission done. We can't drain the entire transmission w/o a evacuation pump as I understand.

I have about 10 gal jugs that I'll bring for fluids.

I will probably do my diff but I think I may get the transmission done. We can't drain the entire transmission w/o a evacuation pump as I understand.

i'm thinking steve did his with his "hand pump"

STEVE - is that true?

if so, plan on it Eddie - as i'll be picking up a pump - maybe today.

I will probably do my diff but I think I may get the transmission done.  We can't drain the entire transmission w/o a evacuation pump as I understand. 

STEVE - is that true?

The pump works for the MN6 but I have the A4 and there's fluid left internally in the transmission after you drop the pan. That's my understanding anyway. I'm open if someone else has done it and knows better.

Man, I haven't had a chance to check out the forum in sometime... Looks like we will be hostin' a Corvette Sunday... Sound like fun, lets have a roll call to see who will make it.

I can't believe all the newbies out there. Welcome aboard to everyone. If anyone needs direction to Melissa's garage, give me a call, 602/762.0348. I hope a lot of you can make it.

Andrew

I will probably do my diff but I think I may get the transmission done.  We can't drain the entire transmission w/o a evacuation pump as I understand. 

STEVE - is that true?

The pump works for the MN6 but I have the A4 and there's fluid left internally in the transmission after you drop the pan. That's my understanding anyway. I'm open if someone else has done it and knows better.

sorry eddie - i forgot you had the A4 - you may be correct - but at least we can do DIFF and OIL changes! :thumbs

Man, I haven't had a chance to check out the forum in sometime... Looks like we will be hostin' a Corvette Sunday... Sound like fun, lets have a roll call to see who will make it.

I can't believe all  the newbies out there. Welcome aboard to everyone. If anyone needs direction to Melissa's garage, give me a call, 602/762.0348. I hope a lot of you can make it.

Andrew

Sounds like fun...I'll try to stop by and watch everyone get dirty for awhile! Denpending on the #'s of cars in line, I might enlist some help witha tranny drain - never done one and wouldn't know where to start.

Automatics will always have some fluid left inside after dropping the pan... also, the torque converter will still be full, too.

Guest UVETTYA

Eddie, you might want to take yours to AZP&S. Mike says he can do a power flush and fill on my Grand Prix for under $100, and that includes the torque converter. I just haven't had time to do it.

Steve

Well My garage is a total disaster so we will put the ramp in Melissa's garage. It faces west so it might get a little warm in there in the afternoon so I would recommend around 9:00 in the morning.

Who else is gonna' stop by. We need more people to stand around and point. Michael and Eddie can't be the only one's laughing at the work crew..... :P

Andrew

9 am is good for me

can you PM me a map or directions or something - i've never been to your place

9 am is good for me

I'll be there about 10ish, so go ahead and start w/o me. I've got to do my 3 mi Sunday morning walk

9 am is good for me

I'll be there about 10ish, so go ahead and start w/o me. I've got to do my 3 mi Sunday morning walk

such a good-do-bee! We'll be hungover, so .... oh did I just say that? Anyhow, anytime-just get there before we all fry our brains like eggs.

ps we're out of gatorade-just water for youse guys.

M~