NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Paging A&M and Steve........

Togo

Guest 71airstrike
9 am is good for me

can you PM me a map or directions or something - i've never been to your place

IM up for sunday. My car does not need any fluid change but Ill be happy to help and get greasy.

FREEBE I have 6 quarts of mobil1 ATF for any one who wants it.

From my reading this would be a great fluid for a 2001+ manual or auto. dibs anyone?

I need directions to your home please. PM me if you wish.

cheers

chad

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Togo

• anmracing2

• Eddie44

• anmracing

Chad, I'll take you up on the offer of the Mobil 1. Anyone know how many the A4 takes with just a pan/filter change? I don't see that I'll be able to drain it completely but just the filter should help.

Guest 71airstrike
Chad, I'll take you up on the offer of the Mobil 1.  Anyone know how many the A4 takes with just a pan/filter change?  I don't see that I'll be able to drain it completely but just the filter should help.

sold to eddie!

Hey Chad,

I've tried to PM you and email you but I keep getting an error message. Everyone else I have PM'd seems to be ok. Melissa tried to PM you too. Give me a call and I'll give you direction to the house for Sunday. 602/762.0348

See ya',

Andrew

Guest 71airstrike
Hey Chad,

I've tried to PM you and email you but I keep getting an error message. Everyone else I have PM'd seems to be ok. Melissa tried to PM you too. Give me a call and I'll give you direction to the house for Sunday. 602/762.0348

See ya',

Andrew

:smilelol I got the drections. EIGHT TIMES!!! lol

post-7-1151157632.jpg

Guest intmd8r

roflmao.gif

In his defense, when I was trying to email and PM you directions to our house awhile back, I kept getting errors that indicated they weren't going through as well, but you then posted that you received them, so I stopped trying. wink.gif

Hey Chad,

See ya',

Andrew

You coulda let us know-goober! :crazy I was hoping that you were getting them-despite the error messages. :cfdeadagain

See you Sunday-

M~

Hey Melissa, did you get my email? I need address. I kind of remember but not sure where your at. Thanks, Robert :burnout

Hey Melissa, did you get my email? I need address. I kind of remember but not sure where your at. Thanks, Robert :burnout

Robert-PM sent.....

M~

you monkey, you! Or, should I say 'swinger'? Grrr!

Robert-PM sent.....

M~

you monkey, you! Or, should I say 'swinger'? Grrr!

Ummmm, what is this all about?????????? :toetap

Hey Chad,

See ya',

Andrew

Chad,

Apparently I really want you to stop by? :smilelol Just in case, let me know if you need the directions again??. :P

I?m glad I wasn?t the only one that was getting that error message. Anywho, see ya? Sunday.

Andrew

OK, got my fluids and got a pump - hope it's the right kind

i'll see all who are coming in the morning!

Hey Chad,

See ya',

Andrew

Chad,

Apparently I really want you to stop by? :smilelol Just in case, let me know if you need the directions again??. :P

I?m glad I wasn?t the only one that was getting that error message. Anywho, see ya? Sunday.

Andrew

I need directions too...

Michael!

shall i really bring some donuts?

if so, where is there a donut shop headed to your place from the 51 which is were i will most likely be coming from.

shall i really bring some donuts?

if so, where is there a donut shop headed to your place from the 51 which is were i will most likely be coming from.

Dunkin (Dunkin Baskin Robbins combo) at Bell / Tatum or Rainbow Donuts at Cave Creek south of Greenway.

I know, I know leave it to the cop to know the donut joints! :D

Dunkin (Dunkin Baskin Robbins combo) at Bell / Tatum or Rainbow Donuts at Cave Creek south of Greenway.

I know, I know leave it to the cop to know the donut joints! :D

:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

Andrew

PS.

If anyone else needs directions, call me. I'm gonna' be off the air for the rest of the day.

602/762.0348

Michael, I hope you got my PM.

See ya' all in a few,

Andrew

Thanks again for having me over.. You two are great... When will the vid of the burnout be posted...I think the 2nd one was a good one..

Thanks again for having me over.. You two are great... When will the vid of the burnout be posted...I think the 2nd one was a good one..

i was going to ask how the hell you got home so quick.....but i remembered

you have a 1000 HP corvette!

:burnout

The second one was definitely the best! :thumbs

...I knew I should have waited a bit longer.

But here are a couple of the more interesting photos for all to see!

So if a man with his arm up a horses's azz is an Ohmish mechanic - what do we call this?

post-7-1151280847.jpg