NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

FNBADAZ06's car is in the shop for some new color

FNBADAZ06

You'll be missed Victor ... but look forward to the official viewing ... :thumbs

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FNBADAZ06

• Ted Y

• Bigfoot

• Desertdawg

Is there going to be an official coming out party for Victor and his car?

......I don't know if that's any of our business Ted? Don't ask, don't tell :smilelol

Is there going to be an official coming out party for Victor and his car?

......I don't know if that's any of our business Ted? Don't ask, don't tell :smilelol

:smilelol :smilelol (in best Leonard McCoy voice) "Damnit JIM", you beat me to it. :lol

I thought heard a bunch of screaming and giggling like little girls over the hill. ..now I know why. congrats dude.

Thanks guys :ok: Taking care of it is not an issue....I've got DA polishers and tons of wax's and polishes to last a lifetime. Just need the clear bra install to get as much protection as I can get on it because my car will still get driven...... .....and you know how I drive :smilelol One Mile Standing start and Silver State Classic....here I come :burnout: Just need Ed to supply me parts when she's broke, and Dwayne to keep on setting up driving events :yeah: You ain't gonna hear Dwayne throwing the "pansy" statement out my direction :lol

Thanks guys :ok:

Taking care of it is not an issue....I've got DA polishers and tons of wax's and polishes to last a lifetime.

Just need the clear bra install to get as much protection as I can get on it because my car will still get driven......

.....and you know how I drive :smilelol

One Mile Standing start and Silver State Classic....here I come :burnout:

Just need Ed to supply me parts when she's broke, and Dwayne to keep on setting up driving events :yeah:

You ain't gonna hear Dwayne throwing the "pansy" statement out my direction :lol

Just cuz it's purdy doesn't mean you can drive any better. :smilelol

HEEEEE'S BACK!!!! Gosh darned bad ass red she is! when do we get to see her in person?

HEEEEE'S BACK!!!! Gosh darned bad ass red she is! when do we get to see her in person?

I figure maybe the Pav's after the Cards/Saints game.

I figure maybe the Pav's after the Cards/Saints game.

We met a guy tonight at the Chandler show with a 32 V12 roadster who will be there at 4:30 tomorrow morning lol. guess it will be packed.

we'll stop by after the game and rally.