NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

FNBADAZ06's car is in the shop for some new color

FNBADAZ06

See, what did I tell you, Vic gets his car out of the shop and he goes from 48 posts per day to 2 days without a post!!!

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FNBADAZ06

• Ted Y

• Bigfoot

• Desertdawg

See, what did I tell you, Vic gets his car out of the shop and he goes from 48 posts per day to 2 days without a post!!!

Thank goodness. :lol

:smilelol ........playoff weekend with 4 football games = minimal posting :lol

When i wasn't watching football I was driving my car, or taking pictures of it :yeah:

Posted Image

Posted Image

We met Victor at the Pavs Saturday with his car..... WOW! how much extra does it weigh with all that clear? That be one sick Vette Vic! :ok:

It looks kind of....umm....pastel...is that the right word. Looks like it's not as bright as one might think. Probably just the pictures.

It looks kind of....umm....pastel...is that the right word. Looks like it's not as bright as one might think.

Probably just the pictures.

......or you monitor :)

The pic's yesterday were taken at 7:00 a.m. under low light conditions with a wide apeture setting.

We met Victor at the Pavs Saturday with his car..... WOW! how much extra does it weigh with all that clear? That be one sick Vette Vic! :ok:

WORD !!!!. Probably a wash in the extra weight of the clear offset with the cf pieces. My car has a lot of sound deadning added because of the custom stereo system so she's not as light as when she came from the factory :P

It looks kind of....umm....pastel...is that the right word. Looks like it's not as bright as one might think.

The pic's yesterday were taken at 7:00 a.m. under low light conditions with a wide apeture setting.

A little hue adjustment going on too, nothing is THAT lime green in the desert at 7am... Still looks cool!

A little hue adjustment going on too, nothing is THAT lime green in the desert at 7am... Still looks cool!

High dynamic range setting and "vivid" mode in the camera, coupled with a wide apeture and longer exposure mode :ok:

I think I'm going to be buried in it, Ted :smilelol FYI....they're starting to sell marble CRYPTS now at Barret Jackson :ack Beautiful and morbid at the same time :P Starting my Meguiars 205 and DA polishing before the clear bra :cheers

THAT'S AWESOME DUDE !! :thumbs by the by .... shouldn't this be somewhere in the top of the most read/replyed thread on this beatchie forum ??? just sayin ....... :ACE:

Wowza! She's red and she looks pissed! Awesome job Victor. The only thing I'd do is squat that front a bit. :burnout

Wowza! She's red and she looks pissed! Awesome job Victor. The only thing I'd do is squat that front a bit.

:burnout

I'd never be able to get in and out of my driveway....she scrapes a bit even now when I pull out at a 45 degree angle :facepalm:

THAT'S AWESOME DUDE !! :thumbs

by the by .... shouldn't this be somewhere in the top of the most read/replyed thread on this beatchie forum ???

just sayin ....... :ACE:

Thanks, Hal !!!! :banannasword:

Wowza! She's red and she looks pissed! Awesome job Victor. The only thing I'd do is squat that front a bit.

I'd never be able to get in and out of my driveway....she scrapes a bit even now when I pull out at a 45 degree angle :facepalm:

Time to buy a new house then.

Lookin' NICE Victor! :partydance:

Thanks, Tom !!!! :banannarainbow:

I think you're one of the few on ACE that's actually seen the car :P

Time to buy a new house then.

Now THAT would be an expensive fix :smilelol

I do need more garage space, though :)

Lookin' NICE Victor! :partydance:

Thanks, Tom !!!! :banannarainbow:

I think you're one of the few on ACE that's actually seen the car :P

LOL, yeah...twice! Looks awesome every time I see it. They did an awesome job clear coating the hood so you don't feel the edges on the "bump"...smoooth. :P