• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LastC3

• anmracing2

• Desertdawg

• Bromley's Corvettes

Ted... I drooled a little

(IMG:http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd181/ted_yoder/Tune%20up/HPIM0039.jpg)

I found a picture I took 18 years ago from 19th Ave and Bell Rd @ Baskin Robbins of a 1970's Stingray that resembles Andrews...could it be???

Thanks brother! Are you coming to the Gila Bend BBQ? I am planning on having mine stripped down and repainted this summer. I think I have everything worked out financially.

Nope, not standard equipment.

But a most excellent example of getting your panties all bunched up!

I wasn't sure there would be any interest here.

You can sell all kinds of things on ACE, even Corvettes.

Go start a for sale thread, it will draw some interest.

91000 original miles, CE Block, Original interior(except radio), Tucson car, new rubber, all fluids are new, pulled tank and replaced all the gaskets, rubber, etc. Rebuildt wheels cylinders (the car sat in a garage, covered for 10 years before I got it. All the fiber optics work, I cannot see at signs of it ever being hit. $22K, or best. I just drove this car down to the car show in Tubac, (and back), it drives and runs very well!

Meanwhile, back on topic.

Since BP didn't like that he couldn't see the whole car, here is another one........ :P

386523046_xTZEm-L.jpg

Looks sharp to me too... Let Joe at Classic Gold shoot the rear bumper and call it a day!! Resto done. Drive the piss out of it. You gonna make it to Gila Bend?

Thanks guys. Believe me, the car looks a lot better in the pictures than it does in person! It really needs painted, but it will be a long time before I can afford that so I'll probably just paint the nose, tail and hood for now. It's originally white and I'd like to back to that color. I need to fix the vacuum system, replace most of the interior and a ton of general cosmetic and various repairs. Overall it's not too bad, but it will be a lot better one of these days.

I REALLY want to pull all of the smog equipment off and put true duals on it, but I'm not sure about getting it emmisions tested.

Bromley's Corvettes

Yeah if you get classic car insurance you can pull all that crap off and have me build you a true dual system for it. It makes a big differance with no smog crap on the car when you tune for it. Or I should say tune it to really run lol.

Brett,

Take the rub stripe off of the doors and rear fenders... Just looks wrong!

Still looks like a fun project, keep up posted on your progress.