NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

4th Annual Gila Bend BBQ Cruise

BSeery

Sorry everyone I will have to cancel, my vette has a couple of issues first the passenger side rockers are to loud/ not adjusted correctly, so I'll have to limit my miles and I'll have to bring her back to ADS to get adjusted :banghead

Not to mention a power steering leak, oil pan leak and throttle cord adjustments :banghead

I'll have to meet you all at a later date sorry for the inconvience. Thanks, Chad R

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Togo

• BSeery

• Eddie44

I was trying to get the 82 back up and runnning again so it could make the trip. I don't think I'll make it , but there's always a chance.

Bring your FRC radios!!

This many people makes it too easy to get caught at a light and lost!!

We can start on ch 3 if the locals are too busy we can pop to 12!

Ken

Dwayne,

PM me your address so I can print a mapquest route for my car!!

Fixed Roof Coupe radios?

i don't have my FRS radios right now, they are at moms, and i don't plan on getting them - i'll just stay towards the middle of the pack and i'll be fine!

:D

Dwayne - the G/F INSISTS we bring something - so you better tell us TONIGHT so we can stop by and pick it up tomorrow before we head to krispy kreme!

Guest XLR8TNC5

Alrighty, SunDevil82 is meeting us at our place at 8:15am or so, Then we plan to head over to pick up SMITTY, then all of us will head over to Lowe's to meet the rest of the people from the westside. We should all be there by no later than 830-840am-ish for a 900am departure to Krispy Kreme.

See you all then.

T

Big time regrets that I won't make it... :o(

Got notice I'm flying tomorrow at noon and won't be done until about 4.

The good news this week is I start the First Ofiicers school in March - that will put me in Denver or Seattle for my 737 and CRJ Type Rating in May, and the school has offered me a job in the First Officers school upon completion. That will have me building sim time with the 737's instead of teaching new students!

Wahoo!! :rolf:rolf:rolf

Have fun all and I'll be looking for the pic's...should somehting change (GROUNDED for maint.) I will head for Gila Bend though!

Just do a fly over of Gila Bend! Tip us a wing. 40 Vettes shouldn't be hard to spot in that little Burg! :smilelol:smilelol

i don't have my FRS radios right now, they are at moms, and i don't plan on getting them - i'll just stay towards the middle of the pack and i'll be fine!

Since I believe you'll be in the C4 you may not have a choice but to stay in the middle of the pack! :D

Guest XLR8TNC5

Since I believe you'll be in the C4 you may not have a choice but to stay in the middle of the pack! :D

EDDIE, you feelig okay today? LMAOOO! You seem a little more.........."SARCASTIC" today! I love it!

T

EDDIE, you feelig okay today? LMAOOO! You seem a little more.........."SARCASTIC" today! I love it!

T

I'm sitting here on Friday at 5:15 pm waiting for one of our branchs to be robbed. We have to stick around until 6pm on Fridays cause the branchs are open until 6pm. That's why I'm sarcastic. :rolleyes

Full tank of gas, pack of smokes at the ready, pocket with some change in it, yep i'm ready, c-ya'll around 830. oh yea, beverages are chillin!!! GB here we come! :burnout

I will not be attending this event. Everyone enjoy and have a safe trip.

Eddie has the Shirts I picked up from Bryan, and will be taking them to Gila Bend for those members that Bryan has ordered for.

I have not submitted the last order as of yet. I am still working on the Girl tanks. I looks like we might have 2 made for Tonya to see how they come out. We have to do light colors so it might be pink.

Have fun all. :burnout

Phil... :devil

Dwayne - the G/F INSISTS we bring something

Something simple for a desert...

And you can borrow one of my FRS radios if you want, just come and get it.... :smilelol

Just finished making 25 pounds of hamburgers.... :ack

So as of 9pm here is the list....

Bryan & Tracy

Chris & the Girlfriend

Z O Sick Tony

Andrew & Melissa

Chuck Danner & his Boss

Mark Bach & Donna

Eddie

Robert & Frances Pilchnan

Tim & Johnnie

Mark & Tanya

KnK

Mike Embry

Dan W.

Daniel Fox

Larry & Carol Rich

Sandy & Caitlin & maybe Glenn

Gary Harrington & Wife

Steve & Sean

Ron & Eva

Art & Annmarie

Steve & Marylou

Randall Peters

Travis Anderson

Ken & his Camera's

Bob & Donna Kroener

Rob & Pam Mattson

Thorn & Linda Simpson

Steve & Nickolette Simpson

Tim Smith with a kitchen pass & flying solo

The Chad

Don Becker

Chris Waymire

Allen & Gina

BJ Janapolis in a SS

Al in his red 80

Haven't heard anyything from the pencil crowd....

Penciled in

Dan C.

Hugh Halladay & Wife

Steve's friend in a blue Z06

Doc & Rose Maher

wife had babies today... have fun more later/

Steve

Damn, we want news not snippits.....

Hope all are well !!!!! :thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

3,503 lbs of trouble
Hey all sorry to cancel so short noticr.. wife had babies today... have fun more later

Well bring 'em!!

j/k :jester Steve, congrats to you and Stacy. :thumbs

Dang, thems fightin words!!! I don't remember being left in anyones dust comeing back from Payson. I just back off after awhile because I don't need a ticket. :burnout Robert

Might be able to make it. Need to run into work first thing in the morning.

I'll have to anonymously bring up the rear in my non-Y-car. Don't have the V this weekend :(

Might be able to make it. Need to run into work first thing in the morning.

I'll have to anonymously bring up the rear in my non-Y-car.  Don't have the V this weekend :(

We'll just give you Kameron's pin. The cops always seem to catch the last guy in line. Two years ago he was just trying to keep up in his Monte Carlo and got it.

eddie... what the hell are you doing up at 3am?

Back at you.... what are you doing up at 3:30 am??? :lol

I'm a night owl. You know what they say about needing less sleep as you get older. :D

SEE YOU ALL IN A COUPLE HOURS! :party

Since I believe you'll be in the C4 you may not have a choice but to stay in the middle of the pack!  :D

Dang, thems fightin words!!! I don't remember being left in anyones dust comeing back from Payson. I just back off after awhile because I don't need a ticket. :burnout Robert

i'm with you - while my car may not be capable of hangin' with the big boys all the time - it sure is fun tryin'!

Was not meant as a slam, just fact. My stock C5 can't keep up with the big boys very long either but I occassionally try :D

I watched Robert staying in my rearview mirror most of that Payson trip and I believe I even complimented him on the way his C4 kept up.