• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Togo

• BSeery

• Eddie44

Guest UVETTYA

Add Steve and Marylou. We just found out Marylou can get off work that day. :willy

We'll meet up with the West side group at Dysart and I-10.

Steve

Eddie

:party

What?!? No "Mr Eddie's wife?" :toetap

Go ahead, I dare you to name that show.... :smilelol

M~

She hasn't comitted yet. I'll pin her down this weekend and then I'll ask her if she's going. :D

You got me on the "Mr. Eddie's wife" unless you're talking about the movie "So Fine" with Ryan Oneal. There was a character in that one but it's pretty obscure.

Eddie

M~

She hasn't comitted yet. I'll pin her down this weekend and then I'll ask her if she's going. :D

You got me on the "Mr. Eddie's wife" unless you're talking about the movie "So Fine" with Ryan Oneal. There was a character in that one but it's pretty obscure.

Pin her down? That's a little too much kinky information! :crazy

It was a play on "Mr Eddie's Father"-too vague? :unsure

M~

Guest PoleKat

Hey folks, Please add me in to the festivities if still possible. I was waiting to see if anyone from the Thunder Vette Set was going so I could caravan up with them but I don't see them participating (I left the Club a couple months ago :banghead ).

OBTW I was the one who won the "build your own Z06 ;) " from the National Corvette Museum and take delivery of my new Velocity Yellow, Z06 on the 19th of April just prior to the C5/C6 Bash.

Are any of you going to the Bash?

PoleKat

PoleKat -- I am moving out to Nashville in March, and will probably make a trip up to the Museum for all he big events such as the C5/C6 bash, ZO6 Fest, C3 reunion, Museum birthday bash, Cruise In -- any excuse to cruise up will work for me.

Congrats on winning the raffle. I was going to enter but I needed to save all my nickles lately.

Guest PoleKat

Thanks Bryan. I envy you. I spent a week in Nashvile during the 50th caravan and anniversary and loved it. Be careful of the police though. We had a number of tickets for "parading". Pretty tough not to have 3 corvettes in a row when there were 7000 of us on that side of town (Gaylord). The Mayor decided it was in Nashvilles best interest for those tickets to go away though. (some of the tickets were a little more deserving.)

I keep my eyes open for a job opportunity in Huntsville Alabama so I could be closer to all the events, but haven't found anything yet.

Hope to meet up with you at the bbq.

For Dewey: I received your personal mail but could not get a reply to go to you.

I live in Sierra Vista and come right through your neck of the woods going to the Bend if you are suggesting we drive out together.

well it looks like i will be able to go on the cruise after all, i talk to my boss lastnight and he is going to give me that day off as long as i work for him the following sat so he can go to a wedding.

Guest XLR8TNC5

Awesome Travis. You want to meet up with the Westsiders again to head to Crispy Kreme together ? You can meet us at our place if you want to. Ill give you directions on PM if you want to PM me.

Take it easy all,

Tanya

Thanks Bryan. I envy you. I spent a week in Nashvile during the 50th caravan and anniversary and loved it. Be careful of the police though. We had a number of tickets for "parading". Pretty tough not to have 3 corvettes in a row when there were 7000 of us on that side of town (Gaylord). The Mayor decided it was in Nashvilles best interest for those tickets to go away though. (some of the tickets were a little more deserving.)

I keep my eyes open for a job opportunity in Huntsville Alabama so I could be closer to all the events, but haven't found anything yet.

Hope to meet up with you at the bbq.

For Dewey: I received your personal mail but could not get a reply to go to you.

I live in Sierra Vista and come right through your neck of the woods going to the Bend if you are suggesting we drive out together.

Shot you another one with the e-mail address.

Guest PoleKat

I get the same error trying to send you an e-mail as I get trying to send you a PM. It says invalid recipient. send one to me: randallvpeters@cox.net

I get the same error trying to send you an e-mail as I get trying to send you a PM.  It says invalid  recipient. send one to me:  randallvpeters@cox.net

That's wierd, because there are 4 messages in my PM inbox.

E-mail sent

well it looks like i will be able to go on the cruise after all,

I just added you to the list.....

Once again, I need to ask everyone if they are coming solo, or with a passenger, please let me know.... :thumbs

Once again, I need to ask everyone if they are coming solo, or with a passenger, please let me know.... :thumbs

Me and two passangers :D

Eddie

M~

Perhaps "The Courtship of Eddie's Father"? Starring Bill Bixby aka The Hulk

So far it looks like 24 vettes and 39 people, Not as many signed up as last year, so lets start talking to those not on the list and get them involved....

I was able to secure the town park pavilions, there's tons of covered seating and a built in grill, plus plenty of great parking just a few feet away... And I was granted access to the bathrooms in the communty center right next to the pavs.

I really hate this dry weather, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed it holds out for another 11 days...

:party:party:party:party:party

Hey Dwayne,

What am I, chopped liver??

And that is NOT what I asked for to replace my STEAK!! :willy:rolf:willy:rolf

You do remember the AZP&S dyno day don't you?? :P

I was the one drinkin, I think!! :drinkers:drinkers

Ken

Solo, but I may bring both cameras!

DV tape and still!!

Guest c5-2001vertman

Dwayne

My wife Donna and I plan on attending and I will be bringing Rob and Pam Mattson with us. We will go direct to your house as we will be coming from Surprise. Can we bring anything?

Bob Kroener

Guest UVETTYA
So far it looks like 24 vettes and 39 people, Not as many signed up as last year, so lets start talking to those not on the list and get them involved....

I called a friend who has a blue Z06 and he might make it. I sent him the url for this board and we'll see if he checks in. He said he'd let me know either way...

Steve