NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

7th Annual Gila Bend Cruise

Desertdawg

Yup, Tucson crew and whatever east siders want, meet at Cracker Barrel, depart at 9:30.

coolusername + 4 confirming. tucson east side are getting together in time to drive and meet with the tucson west side shortly before 8. look for us gentleman. 2 z's, a coupe and a vert.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Eddie44

• Big Poppa

• jstrutt

Yup, Tucson crew and whatever east siders want, meet at Cracker Barrel, depart at 9:30.

coolusername + 4 confirming. tucson east side are getting together in time to drive and meet with the tucson west side shortly before 8. look for us gentleman. 2 z's, a coupe and a vert.

Awesome... Lookin forward to it!!! Bring your earplugs....

I have the count at 113 (plus a possible 10 more people coming from a phone call)

I have 160 buns ordered, (Thanks Mark and Tanya)

I have over 60 pounds of beef showing up here tomorrow. (I'll be carving and cooking for the rest of the week) 30 pounds of potatoes to peel, cut and cook and 18 eggs to boil and peel for potatoe salad. 2.5 gallons of BBQ sauce ready. 145 waters, 6 batchs of brownies to make, and 3 pickles!!!

Is it going to be enough... damn! I hope so!!!

62.7 pounds of beef. nom nom nom

Please bring your portable chairs if you have them...

Phil is bringing his pile-o-shirts to sell, if you don't have an ACE shirt then this will be a good time to pick one up!

He will also have 2008 edition Laughlin Shirts on sale!!!

I assume there will also be an ACE donation jar available... I think it would be awesome if we could all pitch in a few bucks to help offset the costs of running the site. Our admins do a great job, they shouldn't have to foot the bill too.

I'm just sayin....

I will have a donation jar out, after the food is paid for, the rest goes into the ACE fund for the site, shirts, stickers!!!!

I wonder if any of my co-workers would notice if I didn't show up.

I was wondering the same thing. I have to punch a time clock though so no getting around that. They have finger print time clocks.

I assume there will also be an ACE donation jar available... I think it would be awesome if we could all pitch in a few bucks to help offset the costs of running the site. Our admins do a great job, they shouldn't have to foot the bill too.

I'm just sayin....

Hey, for the privilege of communicating with all of us, no price is too high!!

I have the count at 113 (plus a possible 10 more people coming from a phone call)

I have 160 buns ordered, (Thanks Mark and Tanya)

I have over 60 pounds of beef showing up here tomorrow. (I'll be carving and cooking for the rest of the week) 30 pounds of potatoes to peel, cut and cook and 18 eggs to boil and peel for potatoe salad. 2.5 gallons of BBQ sauce ready. 145 waters, 6 batchs of brownies to make, and 3 pickles!!!

Is it going to be enough... damn! I hope so!!!

ONLY 3 PICKLES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smilelol

:cuss:at wits end::cuss I should quit reading this thread. Hmm, I wonder if any of my co-workers would notice if I didn't show up.

Trust me, they'll never miss the 6-4 bigmouth.....oops, I mean bigfoot :lol

What would they do if you were legitimately :U

DRAT !!! I'm gonna be running late .... probably leaving downtown Phoenix at 1030 .... tell me the shortest route ... don';t want to miss the slid in to home plate !!!! :ken:

DRAT !!! I'm gonna be running late .... probably leaving downtown Phoenix at 1030 .... tell me the shortest route ... don';t want to miss the slid in to home plate !!!! :ken:

West on I-10 and South on 85 to Gila Bend. I know there's construction out on I-10 but the only other way is alot farther time and distance.

West on I-10 and South on 85 to Gila Bend. I know there's construction out on I-10 but the only other way is alot farther time and distance.

as I thought .... bummer .... we'll do our best to catch up .... :)

and thanks !!

:cuss:at wits end::cuss I should quit reading this thread. Hmm, I wonder if any of my co-workers would notice if I didn't show up.

Call the flag dumb, maybe they'll throw you out and you can come play...

I'm a bit confused...

You're working Saturday?

I'm a bit confused...

You're working Saturday?

Not quite. It's one of those "function" type things. You know, the ones "you really should go to" kind. :lol

wickedfastvette
I'm a bit confused...

You're working Saturday?

Not quite. It's one of those "function" type things. You know, the ones "you really should go to" kind. :lol

Sean, that's what the Gila bend cruise is "Something you should go to"

wickedfastvette
Cale, still meeting I-17 & Bell or 32nd & Cactus?

Pretty sure it's I-17 & Bell

He asked because Eddie has another northside meeting spot at 32nd and Cactus, I was wondering the same thing.

Eddie do you have people meeting you at 32nd and Cactus? If not what do you think about meeting up with us at 17 and Bell?