• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Eddie44

• Big Poppa

• jstrutt

If I show up alone, can I still eat for two people?

Are you saying you're on a diet? Normally it would be for three or four :lol

If I show up alone, can I still eat for two people?

Yeah, like anyone is going to get close enough to your mouth to stop the food going in!

Pay attention everyone! DOT is working on I-10 this weekend

Westbound Interstate 10/Dysart and Litchfield Roads

Restriction: Westbound Interstate 10 narrowed to one lane between Dysart and Litchfield roads from 11:30 p.m. today to 9:30 a.m. Saturday for widening project. Please note: The westbound I-10 on-ramp at Dysart Road and westbound off-ramp at Litchfield Road will close for approximately 60 days starting tonight.

Detour: Allow extra travel time, slow down and be prepared to merge safely in work zone.

Cale, still meeting I-17 & Bell or 32nd & Cactus?

Pretty sure it's I-17 & Bell

He asked because Eddie has another northside meeting spot at 32nd and Cactus, I was wondering the same thing.

Eddie do you have people meeting you at 32nd and Cactus? If not what do you think about meeting up with us at 17 and Bell?

Yep, Eddie's meet spot is tradition for our little group-Michael, Eddie, AnM, Mike and sometimes Chuck....I thought maybe we'd call you guys when we leave the Kmart and see if you wanted to jump in on the 101. Eddie wanted to take the long route around 101, rather than through town on the 51 or 17 if I recall correctly. Otherwise, we'll all meet up eventually at the Lowes on the westside.

See youse there!

M~

wickedfastvette

He asked because Eddie has another northside meeting spot at 32nd and Cactus, I was wondering the same thing.

Eddie do you have people meeting you at 32nd and Cactus? If not what do you think about meeting up with us at 17 and Bell?

Yep, Eddie's meet spot is tradition for our little group-Michael, Eddie, AnM, Mike and sometimes Chuck....I thought maybe we'd call you guys when we leave the Kmart and see if you wanted to jump in on the 101. Eddie wanted to take the long route around 101, rather than through town on the 51 or 17 if I recall correctly. Otherwise, we'll all meet up eventually at the Lowes on the westside.

See youse there!

M~

Melisa it would be great if we could hook up with you guys on the 101 Im pretty sure that's the way we were planning on going

See youse there!

M~

Hey Melissa - see if you can find my tire key from our install...I think I left a coffee mug at your place too!

Hey Melissa - see if you can find my tire key from our install...I think I left a coffee mug at your place too!

I'll look-was the mug a travel one, with some goofy logo/name on it? If I 'get lucky' I'll bring it/them tomorrow....heh.

M~

I thought we'd go the 101 around to McDowell and west on McDowell due to the construction on I-10.

We can call the North group as we leave and try to hook up at the 101 and I-17. Not any really good places to meet there but if we can time it right we'll be good to go.

Let's please not make the mistake of trying to stop and regroup after turning on Rt 85. That was a disaster last time. With this many Vettes I see no reason to regroup. The traffic, stop sign, round about, etc will separate us anyway, not to mention the different driving speeds.

Or was that another group? :yeah:

Please reply to this thread if you are attending

Plan your arrival time in Gila Bend after 11:00 AM.

Water will be provided, or bring your own liquid refreshment. NOTE: this is a public park so use caution with the adult drinks!

The ACE donation jar will be there to help pay for the food!

These are the meeting point times, Please ask in this thread if you have any questions!

AZ Mills mall --- 9:30am departure (East side parking lot by the old Krispy Kreme)

West side --- 10:30 departure (Lowe's parking lot at Dysart Rd and McDowell Rd. Behind the Chick-a-Fill)

Casa Grande --- 10:00 departure (Cracker Barrel on Florence)

Yuma --- 9:30 departure (Love's on 3E and Gila Ridge)

NE side --- 9:30 departure (old KMart lot 32nd St and Cactus)

Bring your $10 to sign the WoeII Shirt fundraiser for St. Judes.

List of those attending: (Please update me if I have something wrong)

1 Chris (Big Poppa)

1 Robert (Quicktrip)

1 Duane (Dewey)

1 Mike (1jester)

1 Cherye (wickedfastvette)

1 Patrick (Patrick)

1 Mike (azz061)

1 Rob (robwuk)

1 Kim (Roadie)

1 Ron (KingRon)

1 Jack (jack52r)

1 Michael (F22trainer)

1 Ted (Ted Yoder)

1 Ken (Kens06)

1 Chuck (racingchester)

2 Chad (ChadC)

2 Phil (1EvilC5)

2 Cale (C6speed)

2 Eddie (Eddie44)

2 Tim (P51tj)

2 Tony (Scratch)

2 Rich (Yuma Rich)

2 Dave (Eudlose)

2 Andrew (anmracing2)

2 Mark (sidewinder)

2 Gerg (Jester)

2 Janie (RojoSI5)

2 Jim (GarAB13)

2 Tom (06Yumavette)

2 Mikey (Mikey)

2 Joe (old yeller)

2 Dana (Foxx)

2 Butch (chevyguy)

2 Casey (quicksilver)

2 Rick (kwikvette)

2 Charley (Blk n Blu)

2 Bob (bmagg)

2 Rick (RickG)

2 Tom (Buccaneer)

2 Hal (lastC3)

2 John (slojoh)

2 Malcolm (Malcolm)

2 Cesar (Cesar)

2 Larry (Larzvet)

2 Jim (TheCMSH)

2 Bob (NoMo5.0)

2 Ron & Eva (roneva)

2 Randy & Maureen (AZBuckeye)

2 Ferrell

2 Adi and Barb (nw07heavy)

2 Jim and Diana (Kidinme)

2 Dale and wife (my84vett)

2 PhillB (Phill's Vette)

2 Ed (BlewXU)

2 MikeG (Mikeg4572)

2 Terry and Cyndy (TAC)

2 Mark and Donna (az57chevy)

2 Mike (007)

4 Bob/Cindy (black beauty)

4 Janie (RojoSI5)

6 Paul (coolusername)

REMEMBER!!! This is a rain or shine event, if you need to drive your non-corvette daily driver, then do it...

MAPS

med_gallery_3_3_122301.jpg

med_gallery_3_3_61099.jpg

med_gallery_3_3_114139.jpg

Chris has started a Tucson/Casa Grande thread for the meeting times Clicky!!!

2 Mike (007)

I'll be there

Hey Melissa - see if you can find my key...I think I left a coffee mug at your place too!

Does Drew know? :bolt:

:lol

Something I should know??????????? :toetap

Andrew

Hey Melissa - see if you can find my key...I think I left a coffee mug at your place too!

Andrew

uh....no...

I think we threw that coffee mug away....oops sorry!

M~

Andrew

uh....no...

I think we threw that coffee mug away....oops sorry!

M~

Hopefully you found the lug key...I'm setting myself up for another tow truck ride if not.

I'll see you guys at the Kame-apart lot at 10.

Damn, that was my favorite travel mug too.

North side crowd want to meet at Bell Rd and I-17 (SW corner, carpool parking lot) to cruise down to the Phoenix meeting spot?

The cougars will be in town on this weekend. Cherye, can Barb ride with you?

Cale what time were you thinking of meeting up?

North side group meeting at SW corner of I-17 and Bell Rd (commuter lot) for a 10am sharp departure to the West side location.

Just talked with Cale, we're NOT going to I-17 & Bell commuter lot! We'll meet at the 4 Sons Convenience store at 51st Ave & 101 (just south of the 101). We will attempt to hook up with Eddie's north side group as they come around the 101 and then meet the westside group at Lowe's.

Eddie - I pm'd you my cell number, call me when you guys roll and we can coordinate

If anyone has any questions, shoot me a pm

Jim

I'll see you guys at the Kame-apart lot at 10.

You're gonna have to do some fancy driving to catch up then cause we're pulling out of K-Mart at 9:30 am (check the first post).

We have to be out to Dysart and McDowell before 10:30 am when they're leaving.

If we can we'll coordinate with Jim and the far north side group. If not we'll pull into 51st and you guys can jump in line. I sent you my cell Jim.