NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

New C5 Bumper from 2F Industries/Performance

GuyverVette

Looks damn good, I think the 6 nose fits well with the 5 lines. It's different without going garish or ugly, and that is a good thing!!! :thumbs

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GuyverVette

• Big Poppa

• Ted Y

• Desertdawg

I agree, awesome looking. I'd like to see it up close, I think you did a great job on it. :thumbs

GuyverVette
Just a big gaping hole....

What about an Intercooler??? ;)

Thanks everybody for your comments!!! :D

Looks good. Probably look even better in person. Way to go....

Very nice job....excellent post....Now can you build a kit to make those ugly C5 and C6 look like my C4?"....that's what I'm talking about!!!!!!

Thanks for showing us all that. You got some kills..man.

Very nice job....excellent post....Now can you build a kit to make those ugly C5 and C6 look like my C4?"....that's what I'm talking about!!!!!!

Thanks for showing us all that. You got some kills..man.

Can you build a fender flare kit to make the C5 look like a C3? Now you're talking!

Actually, I'm very impressed you were able to make this stuff yourself. Great job.

Can you make something that makes C4's and C3's attractive? No? Too much work? OK, that's cool, I'm just askin. What do you mean by "Park it and walk away"? Oh, ok, I get it....

GuyverVette

Hahaha, you guys crack me up :banannadance:

I think C3s and C4s just need little tweaks in my opinion, but not a huge body update, neither the C5, Like I wanted to do with my C3 cross fire by cutting out the front license plate holder and making a bigger air duct, probably something like that could work with the C4, but on the C4 I think one of it's most unique characteristics is the plate holder with the cover in the front, so I'll leave that the way it is.

I'm about to start working on a couple more projects to add to the line of products, stay tuned :)

I've seen ram-air intakes that replace the front license plate blank on C4's. I'm with you though, not a big fan of the look.

I've always thought for a ram air setup, I like the way they did it on the C6Z. It would be easy to get a NACA style duct there to feed the air box without disturbing the lines of the car with a giant hole in the front of the bumper.