NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

New Year's Eve Party!

Loud Pedal

Are there other beverages or should I plan on it myself...just not much of a home brew type, especially if there are drinks with little umbrellas and tootie-fruity stuff in them :smilelol

No problem, I understand. I have lots of party supplies. I'm sure we can accomodate ya. ;) Coke is about the only mixer I have, but I have lots of liquour.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loud Pedal

• jstrutt

• Bigfoot

• Robert and Elizabeth

Thanks for letting us come to your party Dave. We had fun even though we left early. Hope to see you at some other ACE events in the near future. :burnout2 My wife had a good time talking as well. She's good at that. Glad we finally got to meet some other Vette owners and put a face to the name. :cheers

Thank you all for coming, we had a fantastic time! If drinking were an olympic event, I would want you guys on my team. :lol

Happy New Year to you all!

David & Jenna

Thanks for putting this on Dave and Jenna! :thumbs We had a really good time.

Hope everyone who made the trek out made it home safe. We only saw one accident on the way home, pretty nasty one. Had all of I-10 closed for a time and debris across all six lanes. :angelsad: Don't know about any injuries as we got through after a lot of the clean-up was done.

Robert and Elizabeth

Thank you David and Jenna for a spectacular time! You are still the crowned king and queen of "party host extraordinaire"!! :partydance:

R & E~

PS- Robert and Mark never quite found the runway, so they kinda made their own..... sorry about that! :lol

:partygrnhat: Thanks so much to David and Jenna! We had a great time bringing in '08 with all you fine folks. :partygrnhat: Hats off to BrewMiester Dave for his well produced brews. :thumbs Sorry production will have to start all over again since your supply seems to be "less" than ideal now!!! :lol:markdrink: Hey where did Robert go? :3gears: Thanks again and Happy New Year to all!!! :bestwishes:

Anybody seen the Motrin??? :beerbang:

Tim and Johnnie

We got home without issue (just after 4am)...drinking-62.gif had to stop for Nancy a couple of times...she was lit party-drunk.gif:smilelol

Thanks Dave and Jenna, and good to see some of my pals :thumbs

Thanks Dave and Jenna, you guys are the best. Thanks for the bed. I was ok until the Scotch. I left about 7:30 and slipped out the garage door so it would lock behind me. Waffles were great. Good to see everyone that made it. :cheers Robert :burnout

Guest Sidewinder

Had a blast as usual!!!! Thanks again for hosting.

Ralph made it home early this mornin. She's sleeping it off. She says tell Nancey sorry :smilelol

We had a great time!!

Ralph made it home early this mornin. She's sleeping it off. She says tell Nancey sorry :smilelol

Now that is funny as hell! :laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin:

• 11 months later...

It looks like we're gonna do it again! Its been way too much fun in the past years not to. I'll get details together soon and post a new thread. I know its kind of late notice, but if you don't have plans for New Year's Eve, mark your Calendars and come ring in the New Year with us!

:partydance::partydj: