NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

New Year's Eve Party!

Loud Pedal

We will be hosting our 2nd annual New Year's Eve party this year. It was such a blast last year, I think it merits a repeat. This time I'll have 2 or 3 styles of homebrew on tap ( that is as long as I don't invite Ken over before then :ken: ) and a buttload of carne asada for tacos.

If you want to bring something, please PM me to see what we need as it gets closer, but I should have most of it covered.

I usually ask people to bring ice, but I found a commercial ice machine for a great price on craigslist. This thing makes 500# a day and has a 300# storage bin. That should do the trick. :lol

I hope to see some of the ACE gang. Chime in if you can make it. I'll PM directions to anyone that needs them.

By the way, we are in Queen Creek. We have plenty of room for those that want to crash.

:cheers:drinkers:party:banannadance::banannasword::banannarainbow::markdrink::partydj::partyspin::partygrnhat::rockon2:

:wave1::wave1:

:wave2::wave2:

:wave3:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loud Pedal

• jstrutt

• Bigfoot

• Robert and Elizabeth

Havn't checked anything yet...can't think of anything else I'd rather be doing.

Pencil Nance and I in :partygrnhat:

We may be too late in getting back to AZ but we'll let you know when it gets closer. :partygrnhat:

Somebody call ICE. They need to lock down the borders, he's coming back! :lol

Robert and Elizabeth
Eddie, you know how close it is from my house to the border so, an underground tunnel is possible. :angel

All the way to AZ???? :crazy

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sidewinder

Do I really need to respond Dave............Do I? :edward:

Will there be any 12 or 15 year olds there? :smilelol

Oh and one more thing.............Clearence Clarence :3gears::edward:

Oh and one more thing.............Clearence Clarence :3gears::edward:

OH SNAP!!

I suggest THAT CREW be there during daylight hours.

..so we can film it of course.

We could probably get away with a couple passes as long as i let the neighbors know what's up. It would definately have to be before the beers start flowin'.

Batch #1 ( blonde ale ) is kegged and conditioning. Batch #2 is fermenting away ( amber ale ) and should finish out this week. I picked up ingredients for Batch #3 ( pale ale ) yesterday and will be cookin' it up this weekend.

As for the 12 year olds, you know I'll be packin'. The 18, 21, and 25s will be under lock and key though if Mark's coming. :lol

A buddy of mine has a pit BBQ in his back yard and has volunteered to cook up some pork butt for pulled pork sammiches. I guess I'm off the hook for cooking then and can just focus on some goal oriented drinking. :markdrink:

BTW Dave, how long is your runway exactly?

I went to look it up in the AFD and surprisingly its not in there, but I know its a little over 5000 ft.

Robert and Elizabeth
BTW Dave, how long is your runway exactly?

I went to look it up in the AFD and surprisingly its not in there, but I know its a little over 5000 ft.

Hmmmmm..... a little over 5000ft eh? Hmmmmmm..... maybe it's time for me to buy some DRs and see if it helps with my serious tire spin problem. ;) :devil

And if I break a half shaft..... oh well. Guess Jason at Xtreme will be hearing from me! :yesnod:burnout2

As fate would have it...we may be getting visitors in from West Virginny, may have to bow out now. Gonna play it by ear...before you say, "they are welcome to come also"! Think about it :smilelol

FD_hillbilly02.JPG

As fate would have it...we may be getting visitors in from West Virginny, may have to bow out now. Gonna play it by ear...before you say, "they are welcome to come also"! Think about it :smilelol

FD_hillbilly02.JPG

Dems some mighty fine lookin' kin folk. I'll fire up the still.

Well it's official, Add me and Jammye to the list.... :partygrnhat:

Anyone want to meet up and follow me there? :bolt:

Well it's official, Add me and Jammye to the list.... :partygrnhat:

Anyone want to meet up and follow me there? :bolt:

Cool! Do you need directions? :smilelol

He don't need directions, he has a map.

Dawg, I'll let you know if I go, so you can follow me this time.