• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grape Ape

• 1EVLC7

• coconut girl

• Jester

Got the night off work. We will be there. Might have another Vette guy with his car as well.

fc5330ea.gif

Hey, we are thinking about this one. The Tucson group is alot of fun and this will be a great cruise should be cooler! See ya soon! Jim & Sherry :cheers:drinkers

This sounds like alot of fun. :yesnod

We may be in for this also. It all depends on my work schedule and Robert's school homework schedule. Will let you know as the time draws closer.

:agree i am in as long as i dont have a ton of homework

Bring your homework with you. :banannadance:

I'm headed up early Sat. morning, anyone want to meet up at the Home Depot parking lot @ Carefree Hwy And I-17 and drive up together?

I would be happy to but I don't think you would want to wait for me. I get off work at 7:00 in the morning, drive home (7:30), get wife up and ready (8-8:30), be where your at by 9-9:30, get to Prescott by 11-12ish. I would think you would want to be there before that. I know I would if I could. Maybe we will see each other there though. Maybe some of the Tucson people will meet you since I'm sure they will be up before the sun.

GaryTheSnail.gif I will be there sometime though.

Some of us are heading up Friday night and spending the night, Lovinglife Bob & AvonAustin & MonicaJester & SusanThisldo Mick & Karen

Are you folks going on the cruise to the Kirkland Bar on Friday night?

They have great food, but don't go there hungry, they are slow, but a fun place.

See you all there.

It is kind of confusing, there are 3 threads going on this event.

Robert and Elizabeth

I used my "moderator" skills and merged this thread with one of the other ones on the same subject to make it less confusing. Sorry if I confused you.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming... :)

E~

Thanks Elizabeth, it was getting confusing.

Curt Franz the organizer of the Prescott Car Show called me yesterday. He was having trouble posting on ACE and asked me to repost the link to the car show. It has been updated to include the information for the drive out Friday evening to the Kirkland Bar.

If anyone needs any more directions of any kind, let me know. Prescott is kind of confusing. We are just a little podunk town.

Click on Events, then scroll down to the Historic Prescott Car show.

http://www.prescottvettesette.org/index2.html

The wife and I are thinking of going but not completely shure yet we gotta work out the babysitter thing and such and wont have anything definite till it gets closer :D

This sounds like alot of fun. :yesnod

We may be in for this also. It all depends on my work schedule and Robert's school homework schedule. Will let you know as the time draws closer.

:agree i am in as long as i dont have a ton of homework

Bring your homework with you. :banannadance:

Hey Robert, I'll help you with the homework. I'm planning on going up Sat. Morning. Mike

I'm headed up early Sat. morning, anyone want to meet up at the Home Depot parking lot @ Carefree Hwy And I-17 and drive up together?

Saturday morning at 9 is fine with me. See you there. Mike

Did someone set up a time to be at the Home Depot? I might be able to make the 9:00 am time. Let me know.

Curt Fraun called me again and said part of the directions to the Kirkland Bar where incorrect and he has updated it on the Prescott Vette Set website. http://www.prescottvettesette.org/index2.html

There was some confusion on the map about what road goes to Kirkland Junction. He did a test drive to figure it out.

This only effects anyone that plans on meeting at the Kirkland Bar at 6:00 pm and not Safeway in Prescott at 5:00 pm.

Off of HWY 89, you must turn west on Yavapai County 15 to get to Kirkland Junction.

This only effects anyone that plans on meeting at the Kirkland Bar at 6:00 pm and not Safeway in Prescott at 5:00 pm.

Well we decided to make a family event out of this and the wifes gonna take the kids up in the suburban and I in the vette. We are gonna go up fridaynight and have some friends who live up there that we can stay with so its lookin like its a done deal. Who all is heading up friday night and what time? Does anyone know if its too late to register or not?

We're planning to go up Sat. morning but just to spectate. We're good with 9 am if everyone else is.

Did someone set up a time to be at the Home Depot? I might be able to make the 9:00 am time. Let me know.

Sounds like 9am will work for a few of us headed up Sat. Morning.

BLEW X U

Autoarteest

1jester

Eddie44

anyone else want to go with us?

Well we decided to make a family event out of this and the wifes gonna take the kids up in the suburban and I in the vette. We are gonna go up fridaynight and have some friends who live up there that we can stay with so its lookin like its a done deal. Who all is heading up friday night and what time? Does anyone know if its too late to register or not?

Wednesday 9/19/07 there were 102 cars signed up and a possible 15 more. I think they had room for 125, so call or email them and see. Might not be to late.

Curt Franz (928)708-0056 CAFRANZ1@aol.com

http://us.f326.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?T...ottVett@AOL.com

Mike Devlin (928) 759-5565 devlinbar20@cableone.net

Robert and Elizabeth

We won't be able to make it. I have an all expenses paid cardiac continuing education seminar at the Carefree Villas Resort that weekend. Poor me!