Historic Prescott Corvette Show

vette4lyn

Prescott Vette Sette Corvette Club will be featuring the Historic Prescott Corvette Car Show.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

8:00 AM to 3:00 PM

CONTACT: Curt Franz at 928-708-0056 or PrescottVett@aol.com for information.

The Prescott Vette Sette Corvette Club will feature their Corvette Show on the East side of the Court House Square. There will be trophies for all six generations. The entrance fee of $20 will cover a printed T-shirt and go towards the club's charity donations. Lamb Chevrolet, the local dealer, is helping us as a sponsor.

Go to www.prescottvettesette.org to download the application for the show.

Mark your calendar and hope you can make it!

Vette4lyn

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grape Ape

• 1EVLC7

• coconut girl

• Jester

Prescott Vette Sette Corvette Club will be featuring the Historic Prescott Corvette Car Show.

CONTACT: Mike Devlin, 928-759-5565 or PrescottVett@aol.com for information.

The Prescott Vette Sette Corvette Club will feature their Corvette Show on the East side of the Court House Square. There will be trophies for all six generations. The entrance fee of $20 will cover a printed T-shirt and go towards the club's charity donations. Lamb Chevrolet, the local dealer, is helping us as a sponsor.

You will be able to download the application on www.prescottvettesette.org

Sounds like a great idea for a cruise!!!

CONTACT: Mike Devlin, 928-759-5565 or PrescottVett@aol.com for information.

You will be able to download the application on www.prescottvettesette.org

Long cruise from where you're at but I'd bet it would be one of the best cruises you've ever taken. :flag

Some of us did this show a couple years ago when it was in Williams. Super show and great turnout that year.

Sounds like a great idea for a cruise!!!

coconut girl

Cool, I will be there. I love it when you folks can come up here!

Let's do a cruise!

Cool, I will be there. I love it when you folks can come up here!

Let's do a cruise!

Sure hope you guys can join us for our show...! :D

The weather and the Corvettes should be awesome!!! :thumbs

Lyn DeLano

Prescott Vette Sette

coconut girl

Sent you a pm Lyn.

I want to do the car show. I will contact Mike.

Is the car show judged or people's choice?

amblonde01

Cool. We should have the vette fixed way before then. So see ya there!!!!!!

Looking forward to it. :thumbs

anmracing2

I put this on the calendar for you. I hope we can make it.

Andrew

I put this on the calendar for you. I hope we can make it.

Andrew

Hey Andrew!

Thanks for adding us to your calendar! :D

Lyn

Howdy :howdy

Some of the Tucson folks will be entering into the show so we will see you all then

Howdy :howdy

Some of the Tucson folks will be entering into the show so we will see you all then

Glad to have you join in on the fun! See you then.....

Robert and Elizabeth

This sounds like alot of fun. :yesnod

We may be in for this also. It all depends on my work schedule and Robert's school homework schedule. Will let you know as the time draws closer.

This sounds like alot of fun. :yesnod

We may be in for this also. It all depends on my work schedule and Robert's school homework schedule. Will let you know as the time draws closer.

:agree i am in as long as i dont have a ton of homework

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is anybody going to this show

Sept. 29 - Historic Prescott All Corvette Show presented by the Prescott Vette Sette Corvette Club, Sponsored by Lamb Chevrolet and held on the Ease Side of the Courthouse Plaza - 8am-3pm - $20 entry includes event t-shirt - Peoples Choice Award trophies for all six generations - show to support Make-A-Wish Foundation - (Download .pdf Flyer) - (Download .pdf Registration Form) - (Hotel Finder) - Prescott - Info: Curt 928-708-0056 or E-mail *

All Corvette Show

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know most of us will be staying at St Michaels Hotel the 28th and 29th I hear it is within stumbeling distance to the Bar and Car show. :party:cheers:party

Speedratchet

Gwen and I will be going to this. We're going to leave for the show early on the 29th and stay the night at the St Michaels Hotel. We hope to see a lot of you there.

CorvetteGrammy

I already have hotel reservations at St. Michaels but I better see the ghost......I'm ready for some excitement in my life.....Hope lots of you from Phx are going to make it...... Maria

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lovinglife

The website for the show has been updated and there is a run on Friday to Kirkland!? We hope to leave Tucson about 1:00 PM and they planto meet in kirkland at 6:00 PM. what are the plans for for those leaving Tucson? Are we going caravan?

I am planning on going. Won't be able show the car though. Will get there to late. I get off work at 7:00 am and will need to get the wife ready for the trip. Might be there by 9 or 10. Without sleep, should be a fun tiring day. Hope I can get Saturday night off. Will check tonight at work.

The website for the show has been updated and there is a run on Friday to Kirkland!? We hope to leave Tucson about 1:00 PM and they planto meet in kirkland at 6:00 PM. what are the plans for for those leaving Tucson? Are we going caravan?

Yes I think we will be going together but have not got that far yet, lets talk about it at the Hooters Saturday. I think we were going to go up 179