• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grape Ape

• 1EVLC7

• coconut girl

• Jester

Sounds like 9am will work for a few of us headed up Sat. Morning (Home Depot parking lot @ Carefree Hwy And I-17).

BLEW X U

Autoarteest

1jester

Eddie44

VetteTax - tentative

Grayeagle - tenative

:3gears::3gears::3gears::3gears::3gears::3gears:

Hey Blew X U,

You can take me off the list. I talked to my Supervisor tonight and I can leave a little earlier then expected. So I will be going up about 2 hours earlier if I can get the wife going at that time. So I guess we will see you there. Thanks for including me though.

:burnout2

I talked to my Supervisor tonight and I can leave a little earlier then expected.

Early out or WOP??? :lol .... C-YA there Mark!

It's actually one of those "You do me a favor, I'll do you a favor" things. Hope it works out. He's a pretty good guy to work with. He helps people out when they need it. Nice to have a Sup that will do these things for his workers. Not many of those around.

:noevil::cool

:burnout2 Just saw part of the crew headin' up over at the Home Depot, somebody bring home a trophy!

:ACE:

But that '98 Pace Car has me thoroughly depressed, I don't think I've seen a cleaner or better looking '98 'vert. Good to finally meet Ed and Mike too, and I WILL get those FRCs Eddie! :lol

Man.

Dawn broke, it was just a bee-yoo-tee-full day.

I got tagged by the missus to stay for 3 birthday parties ..I'd have blown 'em off and gone to Prescott even so,

..but..

..one was hers.

-bummed-

If she isnt happy .. I am not gonna be happy .. yanno?

What a day for a cruise tho.

-Frank (hope there's gonna be pix!)

It was a great day! What a show in Prescott. There were every bit of the promised 125 Vettes.

One of my favorites was the Calloway Speedster. You don't see them everyday.

Sorry, I didn't take any pics but I saw a number being taken by ACE Members so we ought to see them soon.

Had a great time and saw many awesome lookin cars!!! :money eyes: Little chilly in the am and windy most of the day! It was nice to see you all up there and great to meet up with some for the first time! Also had a good "brunch" :beer: with a few of the crew, ah yes Breakfast of ACE, ooppps I meant Champions!

Congrats to ACE members Jester (Greg Gonzales) and Austin (Austin Mazor), BOTH winning Best of Class in the C4 and C6 catagories!!! :clap Way to go guys!!! :thumbs

Mike and I had a great time. Congratulations Austin and Gregg! :clap After the wind died down a bit the weather was perfect. Shopping was good too. Love my new hat. Lots of cute dogs. We're so glad we made it up there. My favorite was a white Stingray 1976 with the Vega stearing wheel. Mike loved the red 1966 model with all those curvy pipes. The yellow one you took a picture of was also above and beyond-immaculate. It was so nice to see everyone.

Renee

:rockon2: Great pix Ed! :cool

And a big :ACE: congrats to Greg and Austin for kickin' ass, and to everyone that made it up there to represent for ACE! :chris

I was going to do this last night but the computer I was using was really slow and I couldn't get the pictures loaded quick enough for my liking so I quit. Anyway, we had a great time meeting you all and seeing the cars. Just wish I could have parked with everyone. My bad for being late I guess. I also took some pictures so I will share with you. Hope I don't get to many on here for you. We stopped by the Pavillions on the way home and just happened to come into the car show that was going on there. Looked around for a while and saw some pretty sweet rides there as well.

CONGRATES TO THE WINNERS AT THE SHOW!!!! YOU DESERVE IT.

PrescottArizonaVetteSetteShow-09-2.jpg

PrescottArizonaVetteSetteShow-09-5.jpg

PrescottArizonaVetteSetteShow-09-8.jpg

You know I have to put this one in. If nothing else, just to tell myself that I was actually there.

PrescottArizonaVetteSetteShow-09-46.jpg

I don't know why, but I really like this color. The wife doesn't like the Non-Flip lights though. So probably won't have one anytime soon.

PrescottArizonaVetteSetteShow-09-15.jpg

And at the Pavillions.

Has anyone ever seen one of these? It's a 1948 Crosley Pickup with a V8 installed. Very interesting.

Pavillions-ScottdaleArizona-09-2-1.jpg

Pavillions-ScottdaleArizona-09-2-2.jpg

A C6 Corvette painted with a nice theme.

Pavillions-ScottdaleArizona-09-2-3.jpg

Pavillions-ScottdaleArizona-09-2-4.jpg

Pavillions-ScottdaleArizona-09-2-5.jpg

Almost forgot, when we going to see "The shot" of Grammy? You know who you are!! We're waiting..........bartmoon.gif