ACE Bar-B-Que in Tucson

Jester

Hi to all,

Just wanted to let everyone know that this will be a rain or shine event as we have enough seating indoors if need be. I have called in a few personal markers asking for some ray's but we will see what happens in the morning...

We are all looking forward to a great event and loads of memories to look back on. see you in the AM

By the way if anyone needs it my Cell number is 520-396-8916 call if you get lost..

Greg

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jester

• Desertdawg

• Eddie44

• Speedratchet

What time are we meeting at AZ mills for the Phoenix Crew?

8:45 am and pulling out at 9:00 :thumbs

Do the new folks know we meet on the east side of mall near the cold Krispy Kreme? Sounds like we'll meet up with the Gila Bend/Yuma crew at the intersection of I8 and I10. Dwayne has my cellphone #.

Do the new folks know we meet on the east side of mall near the cold Krispy Kreme? Sounds like we'll meet up with the Gila Bend/Yuma crew at the intersection of I8 and I10. Dwayne has my cellphone #.

what time will you be meeting the Gila Bend crew? i would like to join in from casa grande.

what time will you be meeting the Gila Bend crew? i would like to join in from casa grande.

If I were you I'd head down to I8 around 9:30 and try to catch the Gila Bend crew coming east. Then you and they can meet up with us coming south. It sounds like there's a nice wide shoulder on I8 just before the I10. See you there! :howdy

Brian, PM sent!!!

I am up and need to get ready still.

I will meet everyone at the Arizona Mills.

Phil... :devil ....480-326-4456

I just washed mine and made it look all pretty..... :D

C ya there :howdy

All of you have a GREAT time at the BBQ, sorry I can't go on this one today. Looks like rain, so Dwayne must have washed his car...LOL. Sherry, don't forget to take a few pics... :thumbs

Last miniute back out here! :banghead Fathers wife(stepmother) just put in hospital...don't know for sure what is wrong but a fever from nowhere has her not knowing where she is and she is asking for her Mother (passed now for 12 years) also asking for other friends and family that have all passed also. :confused Need to pack a bag and stand by. Really wanted to get to Tucson to meet all you fine folks! :howdy Have fun and be safe, and show off your pics when ya get back so we can pout over what we missed! :(

Hope everyone has a great time at the bbq-glad it quit raining this morning for ya's. Hopefully the weather down south will cooperate as well. Post those pics!!

Tim-sorry to hear your news-hoping for a good outcome :xfinger

M~

I am thinking about all that are having fun and you to Tim sorry about stepmother.

I did replace a window regulator in the wife car this mornig, cables and all.

Sorry to hear your bad news Tim. Keep us updated cause you know we'll be thinking about you and the family.

We had a terrific time with the Tucson folks. Great bunch of people. They do know how to put on a spread for their friends.

Heres to you Tucson Folks! :cheers:cheers

Tim, I hope all turns out OK. Thanks to the ACE Southern Brigade for a great time!! You guys and gals are awesome. Hopefully some of you will make it up on the 6th for lunch. Seeya soon, Robert :burnout

"It worked for me. Great shots. Thanks for sharing."

Thx and a big thank you to the Tucson folks for all their work. Hope I made a pic of everyone. :howdy

Here are my pictures Al-lA Andrew Style

This is Eddie’s car EDDIE44

IMG_1865.jpg

This is Steve Car UVETTA

IMG_1866.jpg

Phil Cant Read “No Parking”

IMG_1867.jpg

Dwayne playing Pocket Pool

IMG_1868.jpg

Purdey Cars

IMG_1870.jpg

Elk’s Lodge (Thank you for hosting)

IMG_1872.jpg

Steve Calling the ‘Ah Hem’ 1-900 Number

IMG_1873.jpg

Our man of the Hour Mark (I think?)

IMG_1874.jpg

Steve about to go into Insulin shock

IMG_1876.jpg

Dwayne Following Suit. Its Phil singing ‘Love Shack’

IMG_1878.jpg ‘Someone’ Got lost and was forced to go Off Road

IMG_1881.jpg

Thank you All I have a great TIme.

Thanks Tucson Crew for a great event, we really enjoyed ourselves!!!

Special thanks to Greg and Mick for being a major factor in getting the Tucson members involved with the rest of us. :clap

Great pics Ron & Chad-I'm dying laughing at the pointing-great job!!

M~

And why didn't Robert bring me any CAKE?