ACE Bar-B-Que in Tucson

Jester

Please and Jim and Sherry to this list, after Yuma, we can't miss this one. Should of invited hairy guy from CA to join us, wonder if he is peeling after his sunburn? Yuk! :lol

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jester

• Desertdawg

• Eddie44

• Speedratchet

Please and Jim and Sherry to this list, after Yuma, we can't miss this one. Should of invited hairy guy from CA to join us, wonder if he is peeling after his sunburn? Yuk! :lol

:howdy Well I think he may have been shaded by the hair or kinda like fiber optics it grabbed the light and deflected it off :crazy Anyway it was great meeting you guys and having some time to talk. BTW Susan is fine infact she felt well enough to want to stop at the Guess store to get a bit of shopping in on the way home !

See ya soon :howdy

Marana Rich

My wife and I will be there.

Richard & Esther

My wife and I will be there.

Richard & Esther

Ed and I are planning on being there and looking forward to our first real corvette convoy! Yuma to Tucson or bust :bang

Ed and I are planning on being there and looking forward to our first real corvette convoy! Yuma to Tucson or bust :bang

:howdy Great !! we look forward to see ya :thumbs Just remeber if you hit Mexico you have gone too far :cool

Let's caravan! :bump:

How 'bout meeting at the Arizona Mills at 8:45 am and then "choo-choo train" to Tucson at 9 am? :driving:

Open for suggestions :ACE:

Sounds like a plan. :thumbs Robert :burnout

So heres the southwestern schedule.

Yuma needs to leave by 7am

Meet in Gila at 8:20 Leave by 8:30 (or so)

This should put us at the I-8/I-10 interchange about 9:30 to meet up with the Phoenix crowd....

I hope!!!

Sounds like a plan to me. I'll try to get all the Yuma folks together to leave NLT 0700. Where do you want to meet in Gila Bend? The shell station sounds like a winner to me.

Count me in

I will have two other cars with me total of three cars and six people

Janie

Hi Janie,

Thats great can you let me know the total head count for your group and what series corvettes C1,C2,C3,C4 ect.

Thanks

Marana Rich

I will be going to Sierra Vista Friday, and will meet up with you at the bbq, or try and catch you on the road in.

Tom,

Do the rest of the Yuma members know where to meet in Gila?

Tell whoever is leading them to send me a PM and I will send my cell # so no one gets lost. (like me!)... :lol

Tom,

Do the rest of the Yuma members know where to meet in Gila?

Tell whoever is leading them to send me a PM and I will send my cell # so no one gets lost. (like me!)... :lol

Dwayne, we are meeting at the new Love's in Yuma and will caravan to Gila Bend. I do not know who is leading at the moment but will make sure everyone knows to meet at the Shell Station at the end of town. So far we have 5 vettes for the caravan to GB.

Tom

Put me in as definite and probably two of us.

Where are the rest of the Phx folks? If Yuma can get 5 Vettes we should be able to make a better showing.

:drinkers:flag Hey everyone, had a thought! :willy How about everyone grouping together at Picacho Peak? Phoenix, Yuma, Gila Bend and any others can all group together there and proceed to Tucson! Feed back, this is just a thought :bs

The Yuma members are meeting me in Gila, and we will all head over to the I 8 / I 10 interchange.

Hopefully we can all time it so that the two groups meet at the same time. if not, we have a really nice shoulder on I 8 to wait on, or if the Phoenix group is early there is an exit or two after the interchange that they can take to wait for us.

I plan to be there.

Hope to be in town for about 2 weeks then off to Vegas for the last weekend in April.

Phil... :devil

Guest Kens06

How 'bout meeting at the Arizona Mills at 8:45 am and then "choo-choo train" to Tucson at 9 am? :driving:

I haven't been out in a while and miss Gary!! :lol

I'll be at AZ Mills!!

Bring a map Robert!!

Damn, I'll have to wash the car!!

Ken

Speedratchet

I haven't been out in a while and miss Gary!! :lol

I'll be at AZ Mills!!

Bring a map Robert!!

Damn, I'll have to wash the car!!

Ken

Wash the car! Now I am worried about you Ken. :D

Glad to hear you're coming down. :thumbs