• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jester

• Desertdawg

• Eddie44

• Speedratchet

I'm already on the list (Steve Nirk) but listed as solo. I need you to add +1.

See you at AZ Mills! :thumbs

Hi Steve,

I got you down for 2 sorry about that

Hey Pablo,

Got you added to the list +4 see you then

Members Attending

Chuck Danner

Mike Bratton

Duane & Maria Pinter

Greg & Susan Gonzales

Mick & Karen LaVine

Steve Nirk + 1

Dean Voight

Robert Pilchman

Dwayne & Jammye Tomko

Ron & Eva Gunnoe

Mike & Shirley Myer

Tom & Cheryl Smith

Gary & Gwen Kane

Mike & Renee

Ed Coppola "Sam Elliott" +1

Duane Helton

Don Lorenz

Jim Sanford +1

Scott & Jenifer Wilnewic

Fred Zibell +1

Jeff & Mengie Brown

Clarence Ragland

Tom Szwec

Jim & Sherry Garland

Richard & Esther Welch

Ed & Mona Messer

Tim & Johnnie Smith

Mike Kennedy 007

Janie Robinson + 4

Eddie Catlett + 1

Phil Zuniga

Ken Stalzer

Pablo Perez-Alanis. AKA; john68+4

Bob Keith +1

Members Unsure

Brian Vedo

Steve Chaney

Larry & Sally Manning

Bill & Nancy Orta

Hey Greg,

I added Bob Keith +1 to your list.

Thanks Dawg! I know I have most of the people that are coming listed but go ahead and add any that I may have missed. Thanks a bunch :thumbs

This is certainly going to be an awesome turn out. Just like Gila Bend. I wish we could go but we have to work..... Have fun everyone and make sure to take lots and lots of pix!!!!!

Andrew

:howdy Hey Andrew, I will have my camera :thumbs But I need Tom (Buccaneer ) handy to assit me since I'm still a rookie :cfdeadagain Then I need to do a beer run! :drinkers

Hey all ... We are going to have to forgo the Tuscon run. We just received word that a close family friend of my husband has passed away and we will be leaving for Wyoming on Saturday for the funeral.

Everyone have a great time!

Mona

sorry you will not be there Mona :(

If I can get the break in milage and clean the car Ill be at AZ mills.

Guest azcueball

this is azcueball and can u add 2 more 4 me thx

Hey all ... We are going to have to forgo the Tuscon run. We just received word that a close family friend of my husband has passed away and we will be leaving for Wyoming on Saturday for the funeral.

Mona

Sorry to hear about that. There will be more events to attend in the future (I know how much you wanted to caravan to Tucson from Yuma).

Tom

Mona

Hi Mona,

Sorry to hear of your loss, I will look forward to meeting up in the future

Greg

this is azcueball and can u add 2 more 4 me thx

Sure Scott :toetap

Count us in - Malcolm Johnson and Pat McCoy. Looking forward to meeting you guys and seeing your cool cars!

Malcolm

07LMBZ06 :howdy

well i just finished getting my car ready for the trip...is anyone still going to meet at picacho peak? if so what time? i will be in casa grande by tomorrow night.

also i just tried finding a map at mapquest and it came up with 32 locations none of them looked correct. is the address 1800 N Oracle Rd correct? they have nothing listed there. the closest elk lodge they had was

"Catalina Mountain Elks Lodge

16045 N Oracle Rd, Tucson, AZ (17.88 miles away)

520-825-7724

Category: Fraternal Organizations"

i just dont want to make the trip from flag and never find the place.

Guess who just got a phone call this morning? Ya right me. And I am now on call this weekend. We will not be making the trip to Tucson. Not happy. :crazy

Guess who just got a phone call this morning? Ya right me. And I am now on call this weekend. We will not be making the trip to Tucson. Not happy. :crazy

Wow Mike, that blows that you have to work. You will be missed

Greg

Elizabeth, if you and Robert can't go, I will humbly volunteer to take your car for you and leave mine in the garage. I know, it’s a sacrifice, but somebody has to make it. :cool And no, you don’t have to thank me, just driving it works for me. :D Oh, and did I tell you I like yellow as well. :thumbs

Guest azcueball
Elizabeth, if you and Robert can't go, I will humbly volunteer to take your car for you and leave mine in the garage. I know, it’s a sacrifice, but somebody has to make it. :cool And no, you don’t have to thank me, just driving it works for me. :D Oh, and did I tell you I like yellow as well. :thumbs

looks like its going 2 rain in the morning and that totally sucks butt i'll still wash the car.see everybody there later azcueball :cuss:cuss

looks like its going 2 rain in the morning and that totally sucks butt i'll still wash the car.see everybody there later azcueball :cuss:cuss

This is Tucson, AZ not back east, a 30% chance or rain is equal to a 30% chance that I will get to have my way with Jessica Alba. Just not going to happen :banghead

Guest azcueball

This is Tucson, AZ not back east, a 30% chance or rain is equal to a 30% chance that I will get to have my way with Jessica Alba. Just not going to happen :banghead

im from ill and i just think that when i wash my car it rains and i'll see you 2morrow greg :toetap:toetap:party :laugh:

Marana Rich

I just washed mine (had to get all the bugs off after trip from Yuma), so that kinds of ensures the rain part.

See you there.

Rich