• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robert and Elizabeth

• Bigfoot

• Eddie44

• Dianne

I don't have a "stinkin" duster...just a pipe. Hmmmmm...maybe I could barrow your's? :lol:lol:lol:lol

I am in

Does anyone know where we all meet?

Thanks

Phil

Somewhere around Cave Creek/Beardsley/101 and a Costco parking lot is all I've been able to gather so far.

I am in

Thanks

Phil

I'm not going (you guys need someone to talk about) but the meeting place is Costco parking lot (westside of lot) located at Cave Creek Rd and Beardsley. It sits between the 101 and Beardsley on Cave Creek Rd. Costco sits on the eastside of the lot so the least traffic will be to the westside of the shopping center.

Guest hotwheel

Does anyone know where we all meeting for tomorrow? I need to know email me through forum @ pnv.electric@cox.net

Does anyone know where we all meeting for tomorrow? I need to know email me through forum @ pnv.electric@cox.net

West side of Costco parking lot at Beardsley/101/Cave Creek road.

Mail being sent.

Robert and Elizabeth
I am in

Thanks

Phil

Phil, I have you down for the lunch. :thumbs

West side of Costco parking lot at Beardsley/101/Cave Creek road.

Mail being sent.

The meeting time at Costco is by 1115am. Meeting at the Frog by noon.

How many times do we have to post it??? :huh

As many as it takes Eddie. :lol

I will be in also, since costco is only like 6 minutes from my house.

Thats if I can stay awake after getting off at 6am from a 12 hour shift. :blink

Robert and Elizabeth
I will be in also, since costco is only like 6 minutes from my house.

Thats if I can stay awake after getting off at 6am from a 12 hour shift. :blink

I'll put you down.

I understand about your shift. I am just now getting home after a 16 hour shift, and I am still on call until 0700 for any emergent surgery that may come in. :bang

Kinda late committing but Maureen and I will be there too.

Ok, I've got you both down. :thumbs

Elizabeth:

You are doing a great job with this lunch. Its getting bigger and bigger each month. Thanks for all your effort and we look forward to being part of this. See you at High Noon!

Dianne

Robert and Elizabeth
Elizabeth:

You are doing a great job with this lunch. Its getting bigger and bigger each month. Thanks for all your effort and we look forward to being part of this. See you at High Noon!

Dianne

Thanks! :thumbs :D

Robert and I along with about 3 other Vettes (Buccaneer, Phill's Vette and Ariz CE) will be coming in a little late. We should be there about 1230ish I hope. Save a spot for us! We'll see you then! :howdy

Eddie just cause you ani't going. :lol:lol Lighten up

and me either. To late now for me to get there in time.

Eddie just cause you ani't going. :lol:lol Lighten up

and me either. To late now for me to get there in time.

Sorry but it pizzes me off when people can't read the thread especially when it's two posts up. Sorry if I offended anyone. I'll go to my room w/o dinner! :leaving

Eddie and Mike...instead of posting you should have come to lunch. It was fun. Good job Robert and Elizabeth. Your car is awesome.

Dianne

Elisabeth, you did a great job! Really alot of fun, I will get with Tom and get these pictures posted, and the week long YUMA ones that I have. Sorry everybody for the delay but alot of computer problems that I had no clue how to get fixed. Thank GOD for friends or I would be in a lot of trouble! :clap:cfdeadagain

The wife and I enjoyed our first luncheon even if we didnt drive the vette! :D Thanks for planning everything elizabeth.

Phill's Vette

Great time today at the Satisfied Frog! Really nice to meet you Robert and Elizabeth! Hope to see you guys again on another function!

I didn't take many pics but here are a few of the vettes :thumbs

332b2qf.jpg

4541x20.jpg

Steve, sent you mail concerning the welding. Nice day today and glad to have met some new folks. Nice Z0 Rob/Elizabeth... :burnout Next time, try and keep it to sub-light speed in that monster :smilelol ok! LOL j/k

Robert and Elizabeth
Steve, sent you mail concerning the welding. Nice day today and glad to have met some new folks. Nice Z0 Rob/Elizabeth... :burnout Next time, try and keep it to sub-light speed in that monster :smilelol ok! LOL j/k

Some new Mazda station wagon was tryin to play with us on the way home. We have to give him an A for effort! We were laughing so hard and had tears in our eyes it was hard to see the road, so we just let him go on by. So, I guess he won by default!! It was worth it!! :lol:lol