April ACE lunch @ The Satisfied Frog

Robert and Elizabeth

Robert and Elizabeth
Actually, doing a burnout in front of the GPD would be the safest place, their never there, too busy looking for me elsewhere in Gilbert...LOL! I'm inbetween Warner and Ray off Gilbert road. Hey Rob & Elizabeth, I could possibly ride along (follow) with you if your going later to CC, but I don't think I'm at the Z06 speed level yet...LOL. :lol

I'll send you a PM about riding along.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robert and Elizabeth

• Bigfoot

• Eddie44

• Dianne

Robert and Elizabeth

Ok, here is the list so far. I would like to have an accurate count to give Billy Jean at the Frog by this Wednesday. Please respond by then with how many are going with you if your going so I can do that. Thanks! :thumbs

For sure going list:

Robert and Elizabeth................2 persons..............1 Vette

Sean (Bigfoot99).....................2 persons..............1 Vette

Brian (CZYDMND)...................1 or 2 persons........1 Vette

Dianne & Jay..........................2 persons.............. 2 Vettes

Jim & Sherry (GarAB13)..........2 persons...............1 Vette

Dave and Joan Shrode............2 persons...............1 Vette

Robert (Quicktrip).................. 1 perosn................1 Vette

Glenn & Marsha......................2 persons...............1 Vette

BJ (BJ99)...............................1 person.................1 Vette

Lona & Dina (ASUfan).............2 persons................1 Vette

Bob & Jeanne (Nordic)............2 persons................1 Vette

Warren & Joan (VetteDream)..2 persons................1 Vette

Jack & Connie Willard.............2 persons................1 Vette

Michael & Missy......................2 persons................1 Vette

Tom (Buccaneer)...................2 persons................1 Vette

Harry (Final Effort).................2 persons................1Vette

Here is the tentative list:

Phil (1evilc5)........................1 or 2 persons...........1 Vette

Phill (Phill's Vette).................1 person...................1 Vette

Mike (Nort99).......................1 or 2 persons...........1 Vette

If I get up on Saturday and am still kicking we or me will more than likely be there. Long drive from the stadium. Not sure I can afford the gas. I mean after all we are on a budget you know. :D

If I get up on Saturday and am still kicking we or me will more than likely be there. Long drive from the stadium. Not sure I can afford the gas. I mean after all we are on a budget you know. :D

Hell Mike, I have farther to go than you do...and I'm less than 75 days from retiring...don't know what our budget looks like yet. :lol But we are going, and we'll have to take 2 vehicles, one to drop off the kids at g-ma's then hook up together for run out there.

Is there a meeting point somewhere east of 43 Ave yet?

Robert and Elizabeth

Mike, I've put you on the tentative list. Hope you both can make it. :thumbs

Ok Elizabeth, I'll be going for sure unless some unforseen thing happens between now and then and will have more than likely two people even if the wife does not go. I will also call you this next week maybe Wed. to confirm the follow along.

Also, Jim and his wife may go even though his 84 is still not ready, but he said he would take the new Mustang instead...LOL. I hope to let you know for sure either way by Wed on him.

I did a nice shake down cruise tonight from Gilbert on the San Tan west to 10, then on to 17 north to 101. Down 101 to 60 east and back home. The wife wanted to go for a ride and it was nice out. Vette ran awesome so I guess I'm ready to go high speed with it now that I have at least 700 miles on the beast and its broke in now. Drive it like I stole it! :D

Phill's Vette

Count me in maybe, looks good from a Monday point of view so far. Will be nice to meet some of you.

I person. 1 82 vette

Robert and Elizabeth
Ok Elizabeth, I'll be going for sure unless some unforseen thing happens between now and then and will have more than likely two people even if the wife does not go. I will also call you this next week maybe Wed. to confirm the follow along.

Also, Jim and his wife may go even though his 84 is still not ready, but he said he would take the new Mustang instead...LOL. I hope to let you know for sure either way by Wed on him.

I did a nice shake down cruise tonight from Gilbert on the San Tan west to 10, then on to 17 north to 101. Down 101 to 60 east and back home. The wife wanted to go for a ride and it was nice out. Vette ran awesome so I guess I'm ready to go high speed with it now that I have at least 700 miles on the beast and its broke in now. Drive it like I stole it! :D

Just let me know about your friend Jim and his wife. I'll put you down on the for sure list! :thumbs

Count me in maybe, looks good from a Monday point of view so far. Will be nice to meet some of you.

I person. 1 82 vette

I'll put you on the tentative list. :thumbs

Robert and Elizabeth
Ok, here is the list so far. I would like to have an accurate count to give Billy Jean at the Frog by this Wednesday. Please respond by then with how many are going with you if your going so I can do that. Thanks! :thumbs

For sure going list:

Robert and Elizabeth................2 persons..............1 Vette

Sean (Bigfoot99).....................2 persons..............1 Vette

Brian (CZYDMND)...................1 or 2 persons........1 Vette

Dianne & Jay..........................2 persons.............. 2 Vettes

Jim & Sherry (GarAB13)..........2 persons...............1 Vette

Dave and Joan Shrode............2 persons...............1 Vette

Robert (Quicktrip).................. 1 perosn................1 Vette

Glenn & Marsha......................2 persons...............1 Vette

BJ (BJ99)...............................1 person.................1 Vette

Lona & Dina (ASUfan).............2 persons................1 Vette

Bob & Jeanne (Nordic)............2 persons................1 Vette

Warren & Joan (VetteDream)..2 persons................1 Vette

Jack & Connie Willard.............2 persons................1 Vette

Michael & Missy......................2 persons................1 Vette

Tom (Buccaneer)...................2 persons................1 Vette

Harry (Final Effort).................2 persons................1Vette

Steve (1fastc4).....................1 or 2 persons..........1 Vette

Here is the tentative list:

Phil (1evilc5)........................1 or 2 persons...........1 Vette

Phill (Phill's Vette).................1 person...................1 Vette

Mike (Nort99).......................1 or 2 persons...........1 Vette

List updated as of 4/3/7 @0030

:(

gotta work that weekend .. I work evenings and fambly bbq will be takin up the day.

Will catch up with you all on the next runs :)

-Frank an Kathy

Just let me know about your friend Jim and his wife. I'll put you down on the for sure list! :thumbs

Jim and his wife is a member here, (Elkabong)

Hey Tom, tell Jim to get his butt in here and post for himself!!!!!! :bang

Robert and Elizabeth
I'm in! Please put me down for 1 vette.. 1 or 2 eaters.

Thank you.

Steve

I've added you to the list. :thumbs

Dwayne, Jim would, but he has this aversion for/of C5s...LMAO, j/k. :D

Sean, that's the same question I had, I guess it's noon at the Frog. I pretty sure I'll be folowing Rob/Elizabeth out there. This is what I got from Andrew for the event so here you go and hope this helps.

"The east siders meet at Arizona Mills Mall again on the east side by the Krispy Kreme donut place by 1030. We would then take the 10 to the 51 to the 101 to Cave Creek Rd., meeting the west siders at Costco by 1115. Then we all can caravan together to the "Frog"."

Very east siders can meet at the Chevron at Guadalupe and Gilbert, leaving by 10 to meet the others at Arizona Mills."

Dwayne, Jim would, but he has this aversion for/of C5s...LMAO, j/k. :D

Sean, that's the same question I had, I guess it's noon at the Frog. I pretty sure I'll be folowing Rob/Elizabeth out there. This is what I got from Andrew for the event so here you go and hope this helps.

"The east siders meet at Arizona Mills Mall again on the east side by the Krispy Kreme donut place by 1030. We would then take the 10 to the 51 to the 101 to Cave Creek Rd., meeting the west siders at Costco by 1115. Then we all can caravan together to the "Frog"."

Very east siders can meet at the Chevron at Guadalupe and Gilbert, leaving by 10 to meet the others at Arizona Mills."

Curious does group have anyone on the westside?

Would like to join caravan if there is.

Michael

Michael, I am on the west side but just not sure if I am going to make it or not. Granddaughter having surgery on Thursday. So I am playing it by ear.

Michael

Michael, I am on the west side but just not sure if I am going to make it or not. Granddaughter having surgery on Thursday. So I am playing it by ear.

If Mike is out there, you are basically alone!

I'm way west...right by Luke.

Bucc, I don't know what Costco you're talking about. Is there one near Cave Creek Rd and Bell or is it somewhere else.

Robert and Elizabeth
I'm way west...right by Luke.

Bucc, I don't know what Costco you're talking about. Is there one near Cave Creek Rd and Bell or is it somewhere else.

Sorry Tom, but I thought I would chime in here with the answer. The Costco is on the southeast corner of the 101 and Cave Creek roads per Eddie.

Michael

Mike, we hope your granddaughter's surgery goes well. Our prayers are with her. :angel

I wish we could make it but we'll be checking out potential wedding locations. :toetap

Thats ok, I had no clue where the Costco was either, that was what Andrew sent me, so I just figured he was Da-Man and knew where everything was located.

OK, so "full" group gathering at Costco @ 101/Cave Creek road at 1115 then?

According to Dexonline.com it's at 2450 E. Beardsley...which would make it west of Cavecreek Rd. on Beardsley.

OK, so "full" group gathering at Costco @ 101/Cave Creek road at 1115 then?

According to Dexonline.com it's at 2450 E. Beardsley...which would make it west of Cavecreek Rd. on Beardsley.

It is actually on the NE corner of Cave Creek and Beardsley. You'd be smart to meet on the west side of the center along Cave Creek. The actual Costco part of the lot is always extremely crowded.