Detail Day

anmracing

Thanks A & M. Learned, Laughed, and had a good time! Thumbs up you 2 :thumbs And Mike thanks for the pics!!! Very Nice!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eddie44

• anmracing

• nort99

• anmracing2

Hey guys-a big thanks to Dwayne and Mike (the newb) and Andrew for helping me shine the old beast. It looks way shiny now, and I'll be proud to show it at the stadium now. :thumbs I really hate to think how long it would have taken had I done it all myself. Thanks for the elbow grease guys! :clap

Thanks also to everyone for showing and 'helping'-I don't think there are any pics of people pointing...how could this be? :toetap

I'm sure Nancy's hood looks much better, even with her giving it the 'close' inspection!

As for Eddie's 'tahoe', that is amazing! I can barely fit two chairs in the beast!

And, did we get enough visitors? I gather the neighborhood thought there was a car show going on...

M~

Update: Rocky the boxer didn't have any broken bones and was kept overnight for observation. I guess his face was pretty puffy, but they didn't feel that any major damage was done. I'm sure I'll hear more tonight. He has to get better-he's Tanner's plaything-er, friend... :leaving

Sorry I missed all the fun I spent a little time doing mine on saturday looks better but still need a little work on the paint maybe later we can do mine and have the experts tell me what I'm doing wrong......

Guest UVETTYA

I feel guilty for not showing up. :leaving Especially since I'm just a rookie and could use some professional instruction and advise, and my car is in dire need of some serious detailing. I hope you guys understand how important is was to me to go to Speedworld. :twitch

:lol

I feel guilty for not showing up. :leaving Especially since I'm just a rookie and could use some professional instruction and advise, and my car is in dire need of some serious detailing. I hope you guys understand how important is was to me to go to Speedworld. :twitch

Now that 11's are in your pocket, you can now detail the car. Why detail the car and then plaster molten rubber all over it! :lol:burnout

Guest XLR8TNC5
Andrew and Melissa,

Thank you for another great event at your home...

Any word on your neighbors boxer?

G

DITTO!

It was awesome to see Tanner too! He is sooo happy with you all. I knew he would be. Pizza was great, conversation was great, and cars were beautiful. Hope we didn't get you in too much trouble when SMitty and I lit em up leaving. I made dang sure there were no animals or people in the road before I took off.

We gotta do this again sometime!

T

Great pix/videos Mike!!! Makes us feel like we were there. Loved the F-150 comment about Eddie's car...you aren't kiddin!

You are welcome! Gald I could help. :D

M~

Update: Rocky the boxer didn't have any broken bones and was kept overnight for observation. I guess his face was pretty puffy, but they didn't feel that any major damage was done. I'm sure I'll hear more tonight. He has to get better-he's Tanner's plaything-er, friend... :leaving

I guess I missed something about the boxer. What happened? One get in the way of somebody? That is what I get for leaving early, but duty called.

M~

I guess I missed something about the boxer. What happened? One get in the way of somebody? That is what I get for leaving early, but duty called.

Later in the afternoon the neighbor's boxer got hit by a passing Scion. It was not one of us involved. Apparently from what Melissa says the dog will be alright. It definitely took a hit. We all thought they had hit Cahd's Durango out front from the sound. Somebody was looking out for the little guy! :angel

It's good to hear the neighbors dog is ok, I wonder how that little girl is handling it with her brand new car???

Semi-update. The dog came home but needs more tests-should be just past the initial watch period now. The girl's parents called and said she wouldn't talk to anyone or leave her room that evening. Things could have been much worse all the way around.

still waiting on Andrew to load the pics he took...I know he's working on it. I'm glad ya'll had a good time. I saw imaginary in the garage in the dark and it still shined like a mofo! I guess I'd better take a look at polishing the older chrome and wiping down the interior.

M~

oh, and I hear that one neighbor did say something about Tim & Tanya's little stunt. and one other (gto driver) came by to say hello after hearing you leave. so, it's all good in my book.