• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eddie44

• anmracing

• nort99

• anmracing2

I have gotte the OK to go. See you all there.

Phil... :devil

What time do we have to have you home? My wife's gotta other things to do so I'm free til ??? :D

At least one of us may show up, but not to detail. youknowwhatimsayin :thumbs :D

If she's not going to be doing yours she can wax mine :D

Just a reminder to everyone interesting in detailing their Vette. Make sure you wash it well before you come over. I don't believe there is room or time for everyone to wash and detail their Vette. With the number that have expressed interest it would take a week to do them all properly.

I would also suggest that everyone bring their PC buffers if you have them Also if you have supplies bring them as this is not a company sponsored event. I for one will share but I don't think that burden should be put on others if you've got the stuff at home.

Looking forward to seeing everyone Sunday! :thumbs

Thanks for the reminder Eddie-I am woefully undersupplied as far as 'fancy' car detailing items....not only are my 'towels' old t-shirts, but my buffer bonnets are from K-mart! I do have a new clay bar, though.... :leaving

There are plenty of blems on my car, so there are loads of opportunities to learn new things. :yesnod

Tanya, yes, you can visit an old friend while you're here. He's a bit dirtier and definitely smellier than before! No idea how that happened! :willy

M~

He's a bit dirtier and definitely smellier than before! No idea how that happened! :willy

M~

Hangin around with Andrew :lol:lol

He's a bit dirtier and definitely smellier than before! No idea how that happened! :willy

M~

Hangind around with Andrew :lol:lol

Okay, that's part of the story.... :huh

M~

Guest XLR8TNC5

Awesome Melissa! Thanks. :thumbs I have a couple treats for him I wanted to bring over.

I'm still looking for his damned Registration papers though! I promise, as soon as I find them, I will bring them to you.

I don't mind coming over to watch you all work your asses off either though! lol. Im a great supervisor and micro-manager! Just kidding on the Micro Manager part.

See you all tomorrow.

I'll be there at 10 am sharp. I am a "Detail Virgin" and am looking forward to learning how to properly take care of my new baby.

A "newbie",

Mike

Just shuffling cars now. Looking forward to seeing everyone-meeting some newbies as well!

See ya's soon!

M~

A Big THANKS to Melissa and Andrew for hosting the day! :thumbs

I also owe a big thanks to Dwayne, Phil and Sean who all chipped in on making my new ride shine!

I've got to compliment you on the way your 71 looks Melissa. I don't know but I'll bet you have as many folks looking at it as the Ferrari's on the 11th. :yesnod

Yep had a great time. Took a few pictures and movies, will post them in a bit. Had to leave around 12:30 to work on my pool pump. What I did learn is that a C6 is also and F150 and can haul it all. Just ask Eddie. :devil

Robert and Elizabeth

Great pix/videos Mike!!! Makes us feel like we were there. Loved the F-150 comment about Eddie's car...you aren't kiddin!

Great pix/videos Mike!!! Makes us feel like we were there. Loved the F-150 comment about Eddie's car...you aren't kiddin!

I prefer to think of her as a Silverado though :huh

Was great to see yas and meet some new folks.

Thanks a lot for hostin the get together ..heck of a nice place to gather about a dozen Vettes an stuff :)

I couldn't beleive how much *stuff* Eddie had in his truck that he uses as a Vette :)

I'd hate to see what happens if ya have to brake hard!

Melissa's vette really shined up nicely .. way Red!

-Frank

Thanks for the great pictures Mike!!!!

Eddie, how did the tire goo do???

Only drove about 3 mi but so far so good :thumbs

Andrew and Melissa,

Thank you for another great event at your home...

Any word on your neighbors boxer?

G