ACE Monthly Lunch for February 3rd

Robert and Elizabeth

Robert and Elizabeth
Robert and Elizabeth:

Make it eight cars....1 more person

Jay

Thanks Jay for the update! :thumbs

Please count me in. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Cliff

I have you down Cliff. Will you be bringing a guest? I need to know for an accurate head count. Elizabeth

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robert and Elizabeth

• GRANDDAD

• nort99

• Bigfoot

Robert and Elizabeth:

Jay

I have you down Cliff. Will you be bringing a guest? I need to know for an accurate head count. Elizabeth

Elizabeth,

Probably, 1 guest, my son, sorry can't be more specific yet, you know kids. Thanks Cliff

Guest XLR8TNC5

Actually Mark and I will only be driving one of the Vettes this time around. I have school until 1230pm, but we will be there by 130pm. Sorry to have to be late. But better late than never.

See you all Saturday.

~T~

I would love to make this one, but I will be home nursing Jenna's two new friends back to health. :P:eek

Next time for sure!

Guest XLR8TNC5
I would love to make this one, but I will be home nursing Jenna's two new friends back to health. :P:eek

Next time for sure!

I think you mean YOUR two new friends....

if it ever stops snowing i will try to make the trip from flag. my cars been sitting in the garage for too long, it needs be to driven.

Next time for sure!

Any friends of yours are friends of ours. :huh What? Why is everyone looking at me that way? Oh. THOSE friends. :P J/K I hope Jenna is feeling OK...that didn't sound right either. I'll shutup now. :leaving Robert :burnout

Robert and Elizabeth
I should be there. :yesnod

I've got you down Phil :thumbs

Robert and Elizabeth:

Jay

Elizabeth,

Probably, 1 guest, my son, sorry can't be more specific yet, you know kids. Thanks Cliff

Boy, do I ever know kids. We have 5! :eek

IM there.. with guest.

I have you down Glenn :thumbs

In and solo

I have you down also Phil :thumbs

Just got a call from someone else. Please add another car and one person.

Jay

Got it...boy, your gonna have one heck of a caravan down here! :D

Robert and Elizabeth
if it ever stops snowing i will try to make the trip from flag. my cars been sitting in the garage for too long, it needs be to driven.

No problem, I will put you down as tentative. Hope you can make it.

Hello fellow ACE members,

How about our February Luncheon meets at Hooters at Superstition Springs on February 3rd at 1200 noon. The address is 6730 East Superstition Springs Blvd Mesa, AZ 85206. The number there is (480) 396-9396. If we get enough interest, I will call them and make the arrangements. So how about it??? I have seen from past photos from ACE (ievilc5 to be exact) that Hooters has plenty of room for us to park and that the Hooters girls can come out and take pix with our cars. :D

I am a prospective member. May my wife and I join you?

Terry

How about our February Luncheon meets at Hooters at Superstition Springs on February 3rd at 1200 noon. The address is 6730 East Superstition Springs Blvd Mesa, AZ 85206. The number there is (480) 396-9396. If we get enough interest, I will call them and make the arrangements. So how about it??? I have seen from past photos from ACE (ievilc5 to be exact) that Hooters has plenty of room for us to park and that the Hooters girls can come out and take pix with our cars. :D

Terry

You've obviously registered on the Forum so you are as much a member as you're going to ever be. Unlike the traditional "club" we don't have officers, dues, meetings, etc. The closest we come to structure is this forum and the month lunches. If you see something of interest just post your interest and show up. Sounds like there will be a number of other new folks there so as they say on TV "come on down".

Terry

Heck yes Terry, look forward to seeing you there on Saturday. :D :thumbs

Robert and Elizabeth

Ok, as of 2100, we have 34 people going for sure and their 24 Corvettes.

We also have 2 people and their 2 Vettes that are going to try and make it (P51tj & 84vette).

I will let Hooters know the numbers for seating and parking tonight. Looks like we will have another great ACE turnout!!!!! :clap

Thank you all for your responses so I could get the accurate counts. You all rock!!!! :thumbs

See you all on Saturday!!!!!!! :D

Next time for sure!

I think you mean YOUR two new friends....

:jive: :D Are they ready yet? Are they ready yet? Are they ready yet? How bout now? :lol

Robert and Elizabeth

Terry

Terry, I have you and your wife down in the count. Looking forward to meeting you!

Jay, Are you going to meet in North Canyon's parking lot????? Chuck

i sent my phone number if you want to go, i'm just north of unionhills off 16th street

Guest UVETTYA

I've asked for half a day off but I don't get off until noon, and it hasn't been approved yet so I might not get to go. I'll know in the morning.

In the event I can make it, it should take me about 6 minutes to get there from 9th St. and Bell. :thumbs

Well, ok, actually it will take longer than that, but feel free to just go ahead and start partying without me -- and don't anyone feel guilty or anything about me not being there with you all right away, ok? :toetap

J/K! :lol

If there are going to be this many Vette's, we should go to the PAV's afterword.

And I think we should take the looong way. :thumbs

PS, I'll be solo because Marylou has to work. :toetap So if there are any hot babes out there who want to go for a ride in the Vette with a really cool old guy, let me know and I'll check it out with Marylou. :thumbs :D

Steve