• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robert and Elizabeth

• GRANDDAD

• nort99

• Bigfoot

Great Pictures, just one little problem a certain brown one with paint falling off was missing, J/K.

It was a lot of fun, I will definatly be making the trip from flag again for some of the future events.

Great Pictures, just one little problem a certain brown one with paint falling off was missing, J/K.

It was a lot of fun, I will definatly be making the trip from flag again for some of the future events.

Brian, Sorry that was my fault. I think I missed some others also. :D

Brian, Sorry that was my fault. I think I missed some others also. :D

Dont worry about it. I was just messing around. I was actually waiting for someone to ask me to move it out of the way when everyone was taking pictures.

:3gears: <---i wish my car could do that.

Sorry I missed all the fun I took the kid to the snow....And had a blast but hurt my back so couldnt make it on saturday.....I will be at the next upcomming events I promise

wow, looks like you guys had a great time! who the heck were all those people?!? More newbs? Good to see them-hope to meet them soon!

Oh, and Steve, when did Marylou get her hair bleached....?

M~

here is some pics of the snow

It took me a minute to figure out the "link" as I stared at the open white space in your post and went SNOW BLIND!! Obviously new snow since there isn't any yellow in the pic. :lol Sorry about your back...that's what you get for trying to out do the kid. Seeya, Robert :burnout