ACE Monthly Lunch for February 3rd

Robert and Elizabeth

Robert and Elizabeth

Hello fellow ACE members,

How about our February Luncheon meets at Hooters at Superstition Springs on February 3rd at 1200 noon. The address is 6730 East Superstition Springs Blvd Mesa, AZ 85206. The number there is (480) 396-9396. If we get enough interest, I will call them and make the arrangements. So how about it??? I have seen from past photos from ACE (ievilc5 to be exact) that Hooters has plenty of room for us to park and that the Hooters girls can come out and take pix with our cars. :D

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robert and Elizabeth

• GRANDDAD

• nort99

• Bigfoot

Sounds good to me, BUT there are some people that just will now go from here, because it is Hooters. I am in. :D

Cool ..I am in (got the day off an all)

..Kathy too if she is up for it :)

-Frank and Kathy

3,503 lbs of trouble

The Mesa Hooters is where the A.C.E. monthly lunches began, and where we held them every month for like the first 4-6 months. As a matter of fact the manager at that time was an A.C.E. member (now gone from Hooters, and A.C.E. too I think). Back then they were willing to reserve parking for us. Talk to Nancy, who is a manager there. Perhaps she can hook us up with reserve parking and tables again.

Way to go Elizabeth and Robert :clap:clap:clap

See, it's not that hard to become an events planner, all you have to do is post it!!!

I have this open for the fun......I will be there any chance we maybe could get a little cruise in maybe..

Guest 1FASTC4
I have this open for the fun......I will be there any chance we maybe could get a little cruise in maybe..

Hehehe, for us west siders, this is a cruise... it's perfect.

:thumbs I think I can make it although Mrs Leadfoot might be out of town for a conference. Im on the east side so I need to figure out how to make a cruise out of it.

sounds fun. about how many people usually show?

Can't make it.... Oh well....

Here are some pix of previous lunches. That last lunch was a huge success. Thanks to Dan.

http://www.arizonacorvetteenthusiasts.net/...?showtopic=3147

http://www.snirk.phanfare.com/album/40405

http://anmracing.phanfare.com/album/110076/126984/5918627

And don't worry about the guy under the table............ :D

Andrew

Can't make it.... Oh well....

And don't worry about the guy under the table............ :D

Andrew

I heard that he is pretty cool old man. :D

Robert and Elizabeth

Anywhere from 20-40 people show, with about 10-20 Corvettes. Course it could be more or less than that, but usually a pretty good turnout. :D

We used to go there ALOT, when the manager owned a Z16 Z06!

He would pop for a round of drinks every so often!!

I still go out there at least once a month!

It's the closest one since I moved to Gilbert!

Gotta get my Buffalo Chicken Sandwich and curley fry fix!! :lol:lol

Ken

Robert and Elizabeth

Ok everybody, I called Hooters and spoke to the GM. She is super excited to have us there for the monthly lunch. They actually are doing renovations and taking some walls down, but will be done by our lunch. They also are building a new outdoor patio area. :thumbs

I will need a somewhat accurate head count for seating and reserved parking. So far, I have...

Robert and Elizabeth-yes

Mike (Nort99)-yes..guest?

Mark and Tanya-yes

Frank and Kathy-yes

Sean (Bigfoot99)-yes..guest?

Dan (3503 lbs of trouble)-??...guest??

Dwayne (Desertdawg)-??...guest??

Brian (CZYDMND)-yes...guest??

Steven (1FastC4)-??...guest??

Brian (Sun Devil C5)-??...guest??

Randy (AZBuckeye)-yes...guest??

Ken (KensO6)-??...guest??

So, this is my count so far...let me know if you are going to be there and if you are bringing a guest. I put question marks by your name if you did not say you were definitely coming. Thanks in advance for your help!

PS- The Hooters girls are looking forward to seeing our cars and taking pictures again! :thumbs

Robert and Elizabeth
Pull me off, I will not be able to make it. :(

Thanks for letting me know. Sorry you won't be able to make it. :(

I'm in, no guest. Seeya, Robert :burnout

I have you added! :thumbs

Always fun at "Hooters" :cheers ... We'll be there ...

Glenn & Marsha

I have both of you added. Thanks! :D

Robert and Elizabeth
<sigh> Work. :bs

Isn't there some sort of "flu" going around your work in exactly 2 weeks time???? (hint hint) :U

Guest UVETTYA

Isn't there some sort of "flu" going around your work in exactly 2 weeks time???? (hint hint) :U

There is a very slim chance I may be able to get off at noon, but most likely not. :huh

And Mike, I have every Monday and Tuesday off, as well as every other Wednesday. I work every thursday, Friday and Saturday and every other Wednesday.

Confused? So am I. :lol

There is a very slim chance I may be able to get off at noon, but most likely not. :huh

And Mike, I have every Monday and Tuesday off, as well as every other Wednesday. I work every thursday, Friday and Saturday and every other Wednesday.

Confused? So am I. :lol

I know a retired military guy with basically the same schedule...if I remember how he explained it to me.