NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Ace Monthly Lunch - Uncle Sam's

3,503 lbs of trouble

For as I know I will be there and maybe the wife. I may have said that already also... Remember that I can't remember. :D

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bigfoot

• anmracing2

• Eddie44

• ChadC

Are there any C3's in this group? It looks like mostly C4's and 5's but that's cool still... :cheers

Just traded in our 82 CE a few months ago (sniff, sniff). but we don't discriminate around here. :thumbs

Are there any C3's in this group? It looks like mostly C4's and 5's but that's cool still... :cheers

Not sure of the numbers but I think we pretty well represent the population of Vettes on the road. I think the majority would be C5's probably followed by C6's or C4's and then C3's. We even have a couple C1 and C2's.

We will be there. See you all tomorrow. Hopefully, I can find time to warsh my caw!

I hope you will be taking your car? I am lookin fowart to seeting what the A4 seats feel like.

How convenient I just came across this thread, I obviously new here and from Tucson, but the wife and I will be in PHX on Saturday. We'll try and stop by if we get up and out of here early enough (women sure like to sleep in). Are there any C3's in this group? It looks like mostly C4's and 5's but that's cool still... :cheers

Can't wait to meet you and all the newbies out there. It looks like a few C3 cars will be there. Melissa's imaginary Vette will be there....... New brakes, new clutch, new exhaust..... Yipeeee!!!!!

Andrew

I just hope the DeLorean Club is ready for this....

Hey Dan,

Are you still out there??????? What is the consensus on the DeLorean's? I hope to see a few more than last time.... See you all tomorrow...

Andrew

Hey Dan,

Are you still out there??????? What is the consensus on the DeLorean's? I hope to see a few more than last time.... See you all tomorrow...

Andrew

I don't know, it's raining and you know Vettes melt in the rain but DeLoreans rust..... Oh wait, they're stainless steel aren't they??? I guess they have no excuse then :toetap

I don't even know if I'm going to go now!!!! I will not have my car back together because my parts might be in Monday, :bs which means they still are not in and I am fuming. :toetap

2 weeks without my car is driving me nuts. Thank God it's not my DD.

phxscooby101

He everyone sorry for the late post but count me and my father in :D Later Chad

Guest Pusher

Well sorry the wife and I were not able to make it today, ended up having to take one of the dogs to the vet. We'll do are best to make the next, I'll look but what/when is the next get together??

Saw Chad in the rear view as we pulled off the 101 :)

*I* waved.

Met Drew and his girlfriend as we entered the place, sheesh there were a few vettes there! Got stuck off in a booth near an exit, had a nice sammich, afterward actually talked to a few Sun Coast Vette folks while waitin for the waitress :)

Met Phil (um ..nice shirt an stuff .. got any 3XL's or 4XL's? -g-)

Had a nice chat with Jake, kinda nice to see the twin turbo monster of one of the members -sorry I spaced the name, was kinda zoned in on 'twin turbo = 1000hp' an wonderin how the heck it hooks up :)

And Nitro-Methane? .. youch! Better start a piston budget :)

Was a bit of fun, started off slow an got better :)

Very nice to meet those we met .. lookin forward to more of the same :)

-Frank an Kathy

3,503 lbs of trouble

Wow! What a turnout!! :eek Just a quick thanks to everyone who came to Uncle Sam's for the A.C.E. monthly lunch. It was great to see so many new faces. I had trouble getting a head count, but there must have been over 60 attendees, 90% from A.C.E. :cheers

Sorry if the accommodations were a little tight. I only counted about 22 confirmations in this thread. So between that, the maybes, and the confirmations from the DeLorean club I told Uncle Sam's to only expect between 40 - 50. Still, I hope you all had a good time.

Also, To all who did attend the lunch. Keep in mind the Annual Gila Bend BBQ coming up on Feb. 24th:

Gila Bend BBQ thread

It would be great to see you all participate. Trust me, if you've never attended in years past, it's a great event. Please try to come.

We had a great time today. It was good to see everyone. You should have about four more couples signing up this coming week. I think next lunch reservations have to be for 70-80 people! :cool

Dianne

Dan,

Thanks for setting this one up. What a turn out is right..... Glad to see everyone and to meet so many new friends.

Andrew

Guest XLR8TNC5

I agree, thank you Dan for setting it up. It was VERY nice to see you again. Miss your smiling face around here!

See you soon!

I agree, thank you Dan for setting it up. It was VERY nice to see you again. Miss your smiling face around here!

See you soon!

wut she said... :agree:agree:agree

and BTW, tell Tanya's husband thanks for the calender!!!!!!! :devil:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol