NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Ace Monthly Lunch - Uncle Sam's

3,503 lbs of trouble

We might actually make this, might be later then noon though, so don't wait for us to get started............like you would anyway. :D

Sent the info to Vishal since he's just down the road from this place.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bigfoot

• anmracing2

• Eddie44

• ChadC

Guest Kens06
We might actually make this, might be later then noon though, so don't wait for us to get started............like you would anyway. :D

WOW,

I was going to ask about you three, and stopping by!

I saw the Pav's post and wondered if you had missed this one!!

I need to fill my camera with kid pics!!

Then I won't drink so much!! :thumbs

Please!! See you there!!

Ken

Send him the link to the Gila Bend cruise too. I haven't see Vishal in years.. We thought he fell off the face of the earth... :toetap

Send him the link to the Gila Bend cruise too. I haven't see Vishal in years.. We thought he fell off the face of the earth... :toetap

So did I, finally got an e-mail from him couple weeks ago. I'll send it to you when I get home, you might already have it. I wrote to him asking him what the heck he's been up to, still hasn't written back :crazy:

Going to be really late for this gathering. I have to listen to my bosses speak at an event at BTA at 11:30. I figure I won't leave BTA until 12 at the earliest. Bringing my inlaws with me as well, so will need to stop and eat somewhere either way. Then head to the pavs for a little bit, then back home we go.

half size portions my @$$ - IF there is any food on my plate, i'll take it home with me - but chances are there won't be!

count jackie and myself in tentatively - (i have to check with her before i commit entirely)

half size portions my @$$ - IF there is any food on my plate, i'll take it home with me - but chances are there won't be!

count jackie and myself in tentatively - (i have to check with her before i commit entirely)

Be a man, dangit!! TELL her that you both are going....then duck when she swings. :leaving Robert :burnout

(i have to check with her before i commit entirely)

I don't know about the rest of you guys but I'm pissed! He obviously went and got married w/o inviting any of us :lol:lol

Guest UVETTYA

(i have to check with her before i commit entirely)

I don't know about the rest of you guys but I'm pissed! He obviously went and got married w/o inviting any of us :lol:lol

Or worse yet, he's NOT married to her and he still has BIWPS. (balls in wife's purse syndrome)

:leaving

HOT DAMN!!!

I think I can make it.... course' it's only a few miles from my house too!!!!

See ya'll there

OH yeah, one more mod I forgot to mention. I got new rear struts, all stainless / adjustable (which Joe at Classic dialed in real nice) No more hop with a skip over the manhole covers and the cornering is improved tremendously, especially hitting those expansion joints on the overpasses like from the 101 onto the 60 west bound.

WAHOO for Saturday!!!

Michael

HOT DAMN!!!

I think I can make it.... course' it's only a few miles from my house too!!!!

See ya'll there

OH yeah, one more mod I forgot to mention. I got new rear struts, all stainless / adjustable (which Joe at Classic dialed in real nice) No more hop with a skip over the manhole covers and the cornering is improved tremendously, especially hitting those expansion joints on the overpasses like from the 101 onto the 60 west bound.

WAHOO for Saturday!!!

Michael

Long time no see my friend. Hope to see you there.

chad

Kathy and I will be there :)

Got the weekend *off* .. be a bit of fun meetin all of yas :)

Elizabeth & Co, drink a lot of liquids, rest tween any kind of exertion ..

..you know .. all them things the nurses tell ya :)

-Frank (a Nurse .. no less -evil grin-)

It sure sounds like we're going to fill the parking lot over there with vettes! I'm glad a bunch of newbies are coming, more glad that a bunch of people we haven't seen in a dog's age are coming, and most glad that AnM can make a Saturday lunch meet! :thumbs

Looking forward to meeting and seeing ya'll! :clap

M~

I think I will try to make it over and meet some of you guys/gals. I'm normally pretty shy, around groups but I will do my best .

So just look for a Electron Blue Z06 with black wheels, that'll be me and hopefully my wife too.

Tim

I think I will try to make it over and meet some of you guys/gals. I'm normally pretty shy, around groups but I will do my best .

So just look for a Electron Blue Z06 with black wheels, that'll be me and hopefully my wife too.

Tim

Shy around groups?

one visit with us and that will be cured!

i just got permission to go - however, it looks like jackie won't be passengering - i'm still trying to convince

This is starting to look like a big lunch group. Jay and I are bringing at least 6-8 newbies Saturday. See everyone there! :D

Still NO JOY on parts!!!! :banghead

whatever the F*$& that means! :huh

It means I'm still waiting on my parts to come in so I can put my car back together and take it to the lunch...but it's not looking good. :toetap:bang

Guest Pusher

How convenient I just came across this thread, I obviously new here and from Tucson, but the wife and I will be in PHX on Saturday. We'll try and stop by if we get up and out of here early enough (women sure like to sleep in). Are there any C3's in this group? It looks like mostly C4's and 5's but that's cool still... :cheers

How convenient I just came across this thread, I obviously new here and from Tucson, but the wife and I will be in PHX on Saturday. We'll try and stop by if we get up and out of here early enough (women sure like to sleep in). Are there any C3's in this group? It looks like mostly C4's and 5's but that's cool still... :cheers

Welcome Pusher :chris

There a few C3 ers here but mostly c5. I had and loved wrenching on my c3, but gave her up to get a c5.

Look foward to meeting you and your wife.

cheers

chad