5th Annual Gila Bend Cruise

Desertdawg

4 people in my party to Gila Bend Cruise. thank you Bob Maggart

Admin...

Thanks for the update Bob...

Contributions will be accepted in the donations jar!!!

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Eddie44

• nort99

• Scratch

I think we will have it all covered.... But thanks for the offer!!!

We did change the menu, I switched it to BBQ beef, we had it 2 years ago and everyone seemed to like it.

Sorry about the change, I don't know if I can cook over 100 hamburgers in one afternoon... :smilelol

So I planted the seed in mamas head so we should be able to make it unless something comes up.

Hey Dwayne -

Please add me and Tracy to your list for Gila Bend. That is if we can each find a ride?

Molly :burnout

Ok, I see that my name is still in red even though I said I would go. So for the hearing impaired...I'll be there and a passenger and if very lucky I'll drive the C3 unpainted of course...LOL! See you there.

Tom, your name was in red because you hadn't replied until now that you were bringing a passenger...

How about Jim, I haven't seen him on here in awhile..??

The BIG list is current to this point!!! :thumbs

Robert and Elizabeth

I was thinking of a meeting point for those of us on the eastside. How about Mesa Community College?? We could meet in the south lot that is just north of the 60, east of Dobson. It would be the first right turn just north of the 60.

I was thinking of a meeting point for those of us on the eastside. How about Mesa Community College?? We could meet in the south lot that is just north of the 60, east of Dobson. It would be the first right turn just north of the 60.

Dobson is too far east and too close to the 101 North exit to get over three lanes and keep everyone safe!

Even at that time on a Sat we would be asking for problems!!

"The East Si-e-ed" has always used AZ Mills to gather.

Krispy Kreme has moved, but the parking lot is still a good place to gather, take pics and get back on the 60 and head for the West Side!!

Short turn lights break us up, but bring your radios and the leader plays right lane 'old foggy' till everyone gets back together! I'll play caboose until we meet with the others! After that I'll be in the lead pack!!

My .02

Ken

The Gilbert bunch could meet up at Chevron again and roll to AZ mills though!!

Robert and Elizabeth

Dobson is too far east and too close to the 101 North exit to get over three lanes and keep everyone safe!

Even at that time on a Sat we would be asking for problems!!

"The East Si-e-ed" has always used AZ Mills to gather.

Krispy Kreme has moved, but the parking lot is still a good place to gather, take pics and get back on the 60 and head for the West Side!!

Short turn lights break us up, but bring your radios and the leader plays right lane 'old foggy' till everyone gets back together! I'll play caboose until we meet with the others! After that I'll be in the lead pack!!

My .02

Ken

The Gilbert bunch could meet up at Chevron again and roll to AZ mills though!!

Sounds good! What time are we meeting at AZ Mills? Those of us in Gilbert can meet about 30 minutes prior at the Chevron at the NE corner of Gilbert and Guadalupe and caravan on over to AZ Mills.

Dawg, please add Robert and I to the list, we can make it after all. :thumbs

You've been added!!!! :howdy

I had a great time meeting everyone today, thanks. The scenery was good in the parking lot and Hooters.

Please count me in for the Gila Bend trip, sounds like a hoot!

I had a great time meeting everyone today, thanks. The scenery was good in the parking lot and Hooters.

Please count me in for the Gila Bend trip, sounds like a hoot!

Cliff you left just a tad to soon, the scenery got better. :D You will see.

Added Cliff to the list, Are you coming alone or with a passenger???

Thanks for the offer Chuck, we already have the help covered. Tanya's husband & ChadC are coming down early...

:bang Please add Ron & Eva to the list. We had a greeeeaaaat time and cruise last year. Looking fwd to another one!!!! :D :D :D

edit:

The Dawg says -----> :thumbs

Guest XLR8TNC5

Hey Dawg,

What time is the shindig kicking off? I just noticed there is no time listed on the event. I know what time we Helpers are coming down, but I wasn't sure what time everyone else is expected to arrive.

Thanks.

Hey Dawg,

What time is the shindig kicking off? I just noticed there is no time listed on the event. I know what time we Helpers are coming down, but I wasn't sure what time everyone else is expected to arrive.

Thanks.

Count me & 1 Z06 in for this gathering........ What time does it start in Gila Bend?????

This will give me a chance to try out my new window tint :burnout