9/27/14 Historic Prescott All Corvette Car Show

vette4lyn

Looks like I'll be coming up in my Malibu just to experience the show and meet some folks, not sure when but probably just for Saturday.

As a whiskey luvr, though, I am hoping to stay Saturday night and experience Whiskey Row! :drinkers

Register as an ACE member even if your not in a vette, the donation goes to a good cause... :thumbs

Great idea - done!

Think my Malibu will win any prizes?!?!?!?!

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vette4lyn

• C4orce2

• aenigma

• Marco

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like I'll be coming up in my Malibu just to experience the show and meet some folks, not sure when but probably just for Saturday.

As a whiskey luvr, though, I am hoping to stay Saturday night and experience Whiskey Row! :drinkers

Register as an ACE member even if your not in a vette, the donation goes to a good cause... :thumbs

Great idea - done!

They may not accept your registration since you cannot ID a vette that you currently own.

Great idea - done!

They may not accept your registration since you cannot ID a vette that you currently own.

The form didn't ask for that much info. I simply put down 2015 Corvette, Laguna blue.

I don't expect any problems with them taking my money! If they send it back, well, that just means more money for drinks that day :drunk:

Great idea - done!

The form didn't ask for that much info. I simply put down 2015 Corvette, Laguna blue.

I don't expect any problems with them taking my money! If they send it back, well, that just means more money for drinks that day :drunk:

One more for ACE!!!

The trophies are awesome this year....

Lyn

Great idea - done!

Why don't you just bring your vette? I'd love to see it. Sounds nice.

^ ^ ^

I WISH it was here already so I could bring it!

I just put the deposit down, Z06 convertibles won't be delivered to their owners til after the 1st of the year. :banghead

^ ^ ^

I just put the deposit down, Z06 convertibles won't be delivered to their owners til after the 1st of the year. :banghead

You are so fortunate to have ordered from Mike Furman. He has 20 orders in for Z06 Verts. Over 200 for Z06 coupes. You will probably get yours in early spring. BTW, Mike says hi to you!

I'm glad things worked out so well!

I'll see you both up there hopefully with my car.

SLAMMER

Here ya go.... as of this am:

ACE - 41

FG - 38

Lookin' good!!!!!!!!!

Here ya go.... as of this am:

ACE - 41

FG - 38

Lookin' good!!!!!!!!!

Allllllllllright ACEholes!!! Let's try for 50! :ACE:

^ ^ ^

You are so fortunate to have ordered from Mike Furman. He has 20 orders in for Z06 Verts. Over 200 for Z06 coupes. You will probably get yours in early spring. BTW, Mike says hi to you!

I've only had one really good call with Mike and I already love him! And you're right, he was extremely knowledgeable, put me right at ease. He knows exactly what he's doing!

Spring would be the perfect time in AZ for a convertible Corvette, woo hoo!

^ ^ ^

I've only had one really good call with Mike and I already love him! And you're right, he was extremely knowledgeable, put me right at ease. He knows exactly what he's doing!

Spring would be the perfect time in AZ for a convertible Corvette, woo hoo!

You are absolutely working with the correct guy with Mike! He has sold over 450 C7's since they first came out. In his career, Mike has sold almost 3500 Corvettes in his lifetime..... he knows his stuff!!! He is the #1 Corvette salesman in the U.S. GM sends his to Le Mans every year for his efforts.

Lyn

With just under a month to go.... 42 spaces left until we hit the sold out button!!!!!! About 25 ahead at this same time last year.

ACE is still ahead. The trophies are awesome this year!

Great idea - done!

Deleted

Great idea - done!

Just out of curiosity, are you real?

Dude, she's even on ACE Facebook :thumbs

White C7 is all entered up :) don't worry guy's I put it under the Ace club, this car is a real treat to see for those who never got a chance to last time.

You were on a Camaro site 3 years ago or so and was also just buying a new car...a Camaro and then SEMA show?

...did that ever happen Exflirt? Not trying to be rude but A lot of things don't add up.

You've been away too long honey, let's get you caught up:

http://www.arizonacorvetteenthusiasts.net/topic/26052-hello-from-new-member-in-chandler/