Hello from new member in Chandler!

exflirt

This is sooooooo much better than dating... :spinin:

Mmmmm...Really?! Other than being able to beat it hard, I see no advantage here. :P

are we still talking cars here?......

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• exflirt

• Desertdawg

• C4orce2

• Buccaneer

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mmmmm...Really?! Other than being able to beat it hard, I see no advantage here. :P

are we still talking cars here?......

^^^THIS^^^ Of course! Joe, where's your mind going? :P

My car won't act like a 12 year old, lie, come with baggage, cheat on me with transexuals :jd (true story - no my name's not Kendra), or have a pot belly.

Nothin but good stuff with the car - now I just gotta start thinking of a goddess name for her!

Well, it could eventually become 12 years old, carry baggage in the trunk, cheat on you with a Ford, and have a hood bulge.

My car won't act like a 12 year old, lie, come with baggage, cheat on me with transexuals :jd (true story - no my name's not Kendra), or have a pot belly.

Nothin but good stuff with the car - now I just gotta start thinking of a goddess name for her!

Well, it could eventually become 12 years old, carry baggage in the trunk, cheat on you with a Ford, and have a hood bulge.

OK, Gottcha! :thumbs

Haha, good one Ted!

I hope it makes it to 12 (my one-of-a-kind 4th gen Camaro was totaled at 7 by an ass on a cell phone), the baggage it will carry in the trunk will probably consist of an Adams kit, I can't imagine any good-looking Vette settling for a Ford (!), and there will be no aftermarket bulges allowed on my car! And that's final!