• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• exflirt

• Desertdawg

• C4orce2

• Buccaneer

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome from central Phx! I may be biased but I believe all the corvette colors are great as long as they are some variation of RED!!!! :black vette:

Recent studies prove that Larry is indeed correct.

VenomOnWheels

Here's a thought regarding the beautiful, sporty, and appropriate color for an American sports car. Historically international motor racing used a system of national colors (see below), until 1968 when the FIA finally permitted teams to start sporting sponsorship colors. For the USA those colors were white with blue stripes or blue with white stripes.

France - Bleu de France

Germany - Silver

Great Britain - Green

Italy - Red

Japan - white with a red sun

United States - White with blue stripes or Blue with white stripes

I, of course, pay no attention to such foolish traditions.

Here's a thought regarding the beautiful, sporty, and appropriate color for an American sports car. Historically international motor racing used a system of national colors (see below), until 1968 when the FIA finally permitted teams to start sporting sponsorship colors. For the USA those colors were white with blue stripes or blue with white stripes.

France - Bleu de France

Germany - Silver

Great Britain - Green

Italy - Red

I think you forgot one:

Russia - ORANGE :facepalm:

The new green is only made in 2014. TheY discontinued it in 2015. they have a new grey and orange for 2015. I like my C 7 tOrch red personally. Welcome.

CRT is just too burgundy for this car. I think..... :confused

Just quoting this line for Larry (C4orce2) .... He'll be pissed to hear this !!! :lol

Uh oh, what have I waded into... :bolt:

CRT is just too burgundy for this car. I think..... :confused

Just quoting this line for Larry (C4orce2) .... He'll be pissed to hear this !!! :lol

Uh oh, what have I waded into... :bolt:

Just two old farts having fun! Shows you how exciting our lives are. :facepalm:

France - Bleu de France

Germany - Silver

Great Britain - Green

Italy - Red

I think you forgot one:

:jd C4orce2, you're an INSTIGATOR!!!

wickedfastvette

Kristina you will learn quickly that this whole forum is full of instigators and bullshitters and you have to have thick skin, so far you are doing good!

France - Bleu de France

Germany - Silver

Great Britain - Green

Italy - Red

I think you forgot one:

Thank you, thank you very much! It's a tough job, but someone has to do it. Besides, giving sh%t to Dawg is more of a sport than a duty! :laughing gut bustin:

Kristina you will learn quickly that this whole forum is full of instigators and bullshitters and you have to have thick skin, so far you are doing good!

France - Bleu de France

Germany - Silver

Great Britain - Green

Italy - Red

I think you forgot one:

Thank you, thank you very much! It's a tough job, but someone has to do it. Besides, giving sh%t to Dawg is more of a sport than a duty! :laughing gut bustin:

Wicked, I'm way too old to take everything personally, I look forward to being an official member of the bullshitters and instigators!

C4orce2, it says tons that you guys can poke and tease each other like this :nutkick:... and still like each other at the end of the day! The Camaro community is pretty laid back as well, I love that I'll be going into the same relaxed type of group.

I look forward to the day when I can attend events in the vette with all of you. Till then, I'll have to occasionally show up in my Malibu dd :bowtie

wickedfastvette

Good then you will fit right in! And you dont need the Vette to come out to an event.

And my name is Cherye, youwill have a great time on here lots of good people.

Just watch out for a guy named Chad he is my brother by another mother just remember I warned you.

France - Bleu de France

Germany - Silver

Great Britain - Green

Italy - Red

I think you forgot one:

:LolLol: .You crack me up Larry. "sport than a duty" :thumbs Even though Dwayne still has a soft spot for C3s, deep inside he really wants a C4. :P

....he really wants a C4. :P

Nope, I never had the C4 need. Larry can do his duty by driving that generation around so old ladies have someone to flash!

Kristina, even though you won't have your vette by this weekend, if you want to meet several ACEholes, come out to Corvettes & Caffeine this Saturday morning. Many of us get there around 6:30 but you could show up around 8 or so and probably see 10-12 of us die hards. Here is the link: http://corvettesandcaffeine.com/

PS: Dawg will not be there! :laughing gut bustin:

Good then you will fit right in! And you dont need the Vette to come out to an event.

And my name is Cherye, youwill have a great time on here lots of good people.

Just watch out for a guy named Chad he is my brother by another mother just remember I warned you.

Duly noted, "Chad" is officially on the :toetap list, lol. Us girls gotta look out for each other!

I'm thinking about trying for the next Corvettes and Caffeine, if my schedule works out okay. I want my first event to be a bit informal so I can meet and talk to plenty of the members. Do we ever do fight nights or bbqs?

....he really wants a C4. :P

Nope, I never had the C4 need. Larry can do his duty by driving that generation around so old ladies have someone to flash!

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... :popcorn:

Russia did have a few race cars..they were so fast during pit stop they had to repaint them.cause orange corvettes are so fast its hard to keep the paint on them...m

post-2607-0-46699500-1406870384_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...

Girls get the longest welcome thread don't they? Lol

Yeah, you men are definitely over represented in car clubs. I've found that guys are very happy to welcome newcomers, especially when they won't be bringing testosterone to the party. :boobies:

With that said.... I am NOT complaining, lol. Love hanging with a bunch of "easy to get along with" guys (and girls!) and talking cars!

• 2 weeks later...

Well I think I've decided on the Laguna blue and am planning on putting down a deposit on the car today. I'm really super excited and have all these butterflies bouncing around in my stomach.

I can't wait to spend my waiting time on the boards with all of you, many of who undoubtedly know exactly what I'm going through!

So who are you going to order from?

I'm going to take a guess and say General Motors ...... What do I win ????

I just got off the phone with Tom (HOXXOH) and he gave me some great advice. So while I had planned on putting my deposit down today, I'm guessing it will be tomorrow or Wednesday before I decide which dealership will result in the best deal for me.

But I still have butterflies, yay! This is sooooooo much better than dating... :spinin:

This is sooooooo much better than dating... :spinin:

Mmmmm...Really?! Other than being able to beat it hard, I see no advantage here. :P

This is sooooooo much better than dating... :spinin:

Mmmmm...Really?! Other than being able to beat it hard, I see no advantage here. :P

My car won't act like a 12 year old, lie, come with baggage, cheat on me with transexuals :jd (true story - no my name's not Kendra), or have a pot belly.

Nothin but good stuff with the car - now I just gotta start thinking of a goddess name for her!