Top Posters In This Topic

• exflirt

• Desertdawg

• C4orce2

• Buccaneer

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome and hello from Gilbert -

IIRC this is Blade Sliver - Good Stuff! ;)

Thank you, I am excited!

Wow, that looks dark for silver, I like it quite a bit.

Could that be the Shark Gray, possibly...?

I'd keep the Camaro too. Welcome to ACE. :jim:

It would be awesome to have a Camaro and a Vette side by side in their garages! But I already have a Malibu for a DD, so the Camaro is just not needed. Selling for personal reasons, it is just time for a new chapter, she needs to find another home!

I will say, though, that it is the most comprehensive build I have seen on a Camaro. Thought out and designed very well, not put together here/there/everywhere when the money came in. Builder has the most comprehensive knowledge of performance that I have found. Only used SoCal performance shops and the most perfection-oriented mechanics that specialize in performance.

2011 Magnuson SEMA vehicle, great handling, amazing execution on the build. Fierce beast at almost 540 rwhp. 40K+ in upgrades. Best looking Camaro I've ever seen, although I am a bit biased as I decided on everything, ha!

post-2633-0-59083800-1405368325.jpg

post-2633-0-06283500-1405368975_thumb.jp

Dam, that's a sweet hotrod vert! :party

Will you be modding your new vette too?

Dam, that's a sweet hotrod vert! :party

Will you be modding your new vette too?

Thank you!

Probably not much more than a few appearance tweaks here and there to the vette. One of the things that I love about the Z06 is that it already has the performance and the appearance down, right from the factory. :Score-101010:

I don't need to worry about whether the guy I have doing my mods really knows what he's doing, and whether the mods will void my warranty.

Done... and Done!

That Camaro looks GREAT! You will be extremely happy with that new Z06. I can't wait until they start hitting the showroom floor.

Welcome from Peoria, and by the way Blue cars are the coolest - Dont listen to that meaningless banter saying different.

From AutoBlog May 27 (however reliable it is) "There are also two new paint colors, Shark Gray Metallic and for an additional charge, Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic returns, replacing Lime Rock Green Metallic and Cyber Gray Metallic"

Had heard this before as well ..... but I guess we'll see ...... sad to see Cyber Gray not be in the line up .....

joe@cpr.com

Welcome from mesa/chandler. I am in love with carbon flash metallic, however I'm very partial to the new color my vette is getting painted ;)

That Camaro looks GREAT! You will be extremely happy with that new Z06. I can't wait until they start hitting the showroom floor.

Thanks! I think it is an amazing looking car. So well designed :-)

I am anxiously waiting for all the official specs, colors, and pricing to be released so we can stop all the speculation - it is wearing on me trying to make all these decisions without actual information, lol.

Welcome from Peoria, and by the way Blue cars are the coolest - Dont listen to that meaningless banter saying different.

From AutoBlog May 27 (however reliable it is) "There are also two new paint colors, Shark Gray Metallic and for an additional charge, Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic returns, replacing Lime Rock Green Metallic and Cyber Gray Metallic"

Had heard this before as well ..... but I guess we'll see ...... sad to see Cyber Gray not be in the line up .....

Alas....no Atomic Orange..... :toetap

Yeah, what he said !!!

I normally wouldn't consider blue because it is just not "ferocious" enough for a car that is this badass, but I do really like the way the Laguna looks with all the black accents. And red calipers would look amazing, and I am pretty partial to red calipers! I think the blue/black/red combo would look pretty cool.

But... :at wits end:

I also would like to actually see the orange that they are talking about, because I think that color might look really good. Very eye-catching and fierce, makes me think of fire. :devil10:

And I would really like a truly dark metallic gray, but the Shark is just too light for me I suspect. I like the contrast between the black, but it is too much in the silver family for me. I want a color with a bit more intensity.

Eek, I really want to see all of them in person, but I think I will end up having to decide before that happens!!!!

Welcome from mesa/chandler. I am in love with carbon flash metallic, however I'm very partial to the new color my vette is getting painted ;)

Howdy, Joe, I've heard of you a bunch :Hey:

You must have good taste to love CFM - what color are you painting your vette?

Howdy, Joe, I've heard of you a bunch :Hey:

You must have good taste to love CFM - what color are you painting your vette?

If you're a Facebooker Joe posts a lot of pictures on his page:

https://www.facebook.com/Cordesperformanceracing

ACE also has an official Facebook page for those of you who don't think Facebook will lead you to the devil. However, this forum is the main source of activity for all things ACE

it is wearing on me trying to make all these decisions without actual information, lol.

We all really do feel for you in your time of despair. :lol

it is wearing on me trying to make all these decisions without actual information, lol.

We all really do feel for you in your time of despair. :lol

Yeah, I figure all of us have been there, right? That's why you guys are the perfect ones to help me out!

(Okay, my choice is CRT... no, DSOM... no, LBMT... arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh :ahhhh: Then there's the interior color options, caliper colors, wheels... :ack::twitch::banghead )

I do love having these problems, though, better than trying to decide between a Sentra and a Corolla :U

Well I hate to throw this in here but if you want "ferocious" then you should go with my other favorite Torch Red...

It's a killer color in our AZ sunshine, and talk about "in your face" bright.

My C5 was TR and it wasn't an option for C6 until like 2009 or '10, but they have it for the C7 ... :thumbs

Well I hate to throw this in here but if you want "ferocious" then you should go with my other favorite Torch Red...

It's a killer color in our AZ sunshine, and talk about "in your face" bright.

My C5 was TR and it wasn't an option for C6 until like 2009 or '10, but they have it for the C7 ... :thumbs

Red is my FAVORITE! But I just won't do flat paints anymore, metallic ages so much better and doesn't show swirl marks as badly.

So sadly, though the Torch Red is my favorite, I gotta look at the others :(

CRT is just too burgundy for this car. I think..... :confused I really want to see all of them on the vettes before I decide.

CRT is just too burgundy for this car. I think..... :confused

Just quoting this line for Larry (C4orce2) .... He'll be pissed to hear this !!! :lol

:black vette:

CRT is just too burgundy for this car. I think..... :confused

Just quoting this line for Larry (C4orce2) .... He'll be pissed to hear this !!! :lol

I'm not pissed at all. Everyone knows it takes a special car to look good in CRT or Dark Red Metallic, like a C4 convertible!!! :black vette: