NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Pima Air Museum May 11th

Shifty

Quicksilver98

The 11th still looks good for me. If it gets moved then who knows...got a 50/50 shot.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shifty

• Extender32

• F22trainer

• y2krtaf

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's still on...just going to be a bit of a bumpy ride for about a mile, unless they get it done by then.

Hey Shifty,

Clarify please: the group is just meeting in the parking lot at the museum at 0900?

Thx!

Fixed in the original post, thanks Donna!

By the way, going north from I-10 on Kolb would probably be the best route in for peeps coming in from out of town, Valencia is a mess.

Hey Marc, I am out. . . :sorry:

That Blackbird is just AWESOME and I was hoping to see you, but I had a tentative committment that has now come through and I can't be two places at once. I'll have to catch up with you at the next event we are both able to attend. . .

I'll make the trip down from lil ol' Mesa. Anyone want to meet at the park & ride at Pecos & 40th and caravan down?

I was tginking that a good rally point would be the chevron station by wild hoirse pass raceway,

SRT8/ vette

Sorry vette buddies,

I can't make it, as this is Mother's Day; & I want the nurses with little ones to be able to be home enjoying the day!!

Enjoy the cruise!!!

I was tginking that a good rally point would be the chevron station by wild hoirse pass raceway,

That sounds good to me, how does meeting there at 7, leaving at 730 to be at the muesum @ 9 work? It'll give us plenty of time to top off our tanks and 1-1/2 hours should be plenty of time to get down there. I don't see us driving the speed limit!

Extender32

I should be able to make it there by 0700. I'll top the tank off in Tuscon since gas seems to be slightly cheaper there.

Marana Rich

Gas is about a dime cheaper around here than in Phx.

As of 5 PM Thursday the 3rd, the Pima Air Museum website states that "one lane in each direction is open and flowing smoothly". They did not make any statement as to the road surface.

Extender32

Is there a phx meet point?

We were planning on meeting at the Chevron station at WHP Raceway at 7am.

Is there a phx meet point?

We were planning on meeting at the Chevron station at WHP Raceway at 7am.

Perfect,Thanks!