NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Dinner at Aunt Chilada's on 4/9 - BSeery is coming to town - Celebrate 10 years of ACE forum

BSeery

Small crowd with a few no shows but it was good to see Bryan again with a few other ACEholes. Even newbie Atomic07 made it....

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BSeery

• Desertdawg

• TheCMSH

• Chameleon

Glad to see the few that showed and it was nice to meet some new (to me) members of ACE. Happy 10 year birthday ACE.

Good to see you Bryan! Too bad we couldn't muster a little better attendance but that seems to be the ACE way lately.

Good to see you Bryan! Too bad we couldn't muster a little better attendance but that seems to be the ACE way lately.

....or perhaps Eddie44 it was a school night on the Southwest part of town, celebrating a complete stranger?

Sorry gang, it was a long day I just totally spaced it, bad on me. I really have to stop shooting heroin during the week

....or perhaps Eddie44 it was a school night on the Southwest part of town, celebrating a complete stranger?

No stranger than you. I went back to the hotel and wrote up half of the outline for my college course on Language and Communication: Presentation after the event. They didn't keep me out long enough.