NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Dinner at Aunt Chilada's on 4/9 - BSeery is coming to town - Celebrate 10 years of ACE forum

BSeery

Who is up for a dinner on Wednesday April 9th?

I will be in town for a business meeting and would like to meet with the members of ACE and celebrate the 10 year anniversary (April 10 2004 is when we started the ACE forum).

Please let me know who is interested -- Edit - looks like it will be at Aunt Chilada's. http://www.auntchiladas.com/ -- and it's trivia night on Wednesday nights.

Edited to add start time: 5:30 p.m. or whenever you get there.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BSeery

• Desertdawg

• TheCMSH

• Chameleon

Who is up for a dinner on Wednesday April 9th?

I will be in town for a business meeting and would like to meet with the members of ACE and celebrate the 10 year anniversary (April 10 2004 is when we started the ACE forum).

Please let me know who is interested and where would be a good place to meet and eat. I am staying at the Arizona Grand Resort near baseline and I-10 so anything in that area (Chandler, Ahwatukee, South Phoenix, Tempe) would be good for me, but if there is something better I am willing to get out and see something new in the PHX area.

Probably can't do much better or convenient than Aunt Chilada's right there at the resort. Outdoor patio and the weather should be perfect, not to mention it'd pretty much be stumbling distance back to your room

I'm going to try to make it, even on a damn weekday no less!

(sorry Bryan, I got busy and never got around to posting this for you :lol )

Since I work just a stones throw from there I say Aunt Chilada's is good. I'll be there

I think I should be able to make this work, not too far from my site at least. Whenever you can meet a legend (in Dwayne's mind) you go with it, right? :lol

I did teh drywall (well, teh taping/texturing part of it anyway) in teh 90's! After finishing it, we had a bunch of office buildings that we did, but always went to Aunt Chilada's for lunch or beers after work...Since moving to Tucson, I kind of lost touch with what's happened in and around Phoenix, but I was sure that A.C.'s would be gone! I love them flour tortilla chips, to a fault!

WHAT TIME DOES THIS DINNER START?

What time sounds good? 7:00 -- 7:30 ????

If its up north off Glendale I could make it....

Unfortunately that's the Aunt Chilada's location at the Point @ Squaw Peak.

Apparently this little chin dig is at the Aunt Chilada's location on east Baseline Rd.

in front of the Point Resort @ South Mountain.

I'd pick 7:00. I'm usually falling asleep by 8:00 on worknights. . . :facepalm:

However, I'd say the time is up to you! Let us know!

I'm with Donna falling asleep early......ok wait.......that came out wrong. :lol

I'd like to propose a bit earlier and maybe roll some happy hour into this, their happy hour goes from 3 - 6. Couple drinks then pile dinner on top of that. Not my event so not my call

I'm with Donna falling asleep early......ok wait.......that came out wrong. :lol

I'd like to propose a bit earlier and maybe roll some happy hour into this, their happy hour goes from 3 - 6. Couple drinks then pile dinner on top of that. Not my event so not my call

I've got no problem with a happy hour meeting, I was just trying to respect the schedules of those that work for a living.

They do have a trivia thing going starting at 6:30, so I am cool with getting there at 5, 6 p.m. I don't care. My convention will be done at noon that day so I will just be chilling by the pool and enjoying PHX sun while I am away from Virginia. My flight isn't too early in the morning and I can always sleep (be hungover) on the plane so playing late or starting early works for me.

Anyone got a new ACE T-Shirt in XXL they would like to sell me? Or a polo?

short of a schedule conflict that I don't know, I think I can make it.