NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Dinner at Aunt Chilada's on 4/9 - BSeery is coming to town - Celebrate 10 years of ACE forum

BSeery

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BSeery

• Desertdawg

• TheCMSH

• Chameleon

I too will try to make this one ....... mite even bring my honey ifn she's up to it ......

• 2 weeks later...

Might be able to make this too. See what the wifes schedule is like that day first though.

Only a couple of days away.... Now's not the time to drop out...

Only a couple of days away.... Now's not the time to drop out...

Prior committment that I spaced. OOPS! :facepalm:

Holy crap, I just looked at the map for Aunt Chilada's .... Is that near Duncan ???

Holy crap, I just looked at the map for Aunt Chilada's .... Is that near Duncan ???

It's 5 minutes from you daughters house. You're drunk, go to bed

I think I should be able to run down the hill to meet with you guys!

Hopefully I can overt rush hour traffic getting across town!

As much as I wanted to make it, we are going to have to drop out. Starting today at 3:30 am with 3 hours sleep wasn't in my plans.

I thought I'd have some free time today to nap but it's been non stop.

Hope you all have fun and make sure you pick on Bryan for being skinny now!

Bryan, miss ya dude, hope you can make it back out this way again before the 20th anniversary of ACE!

Pictures posted here will earn you a gold star and some extra sauce on your noodles.

As much as I wanted to make it, we are going to have to drop out. Starting today at 3:30 am with 3 hours sleep wasn't in my plans.

I thought I'd have some free time today to nap but it's been non stop.

Hope you all have fun and make sure you pick on Bryan for being skinny now!

Bryan, miss ya dude, hope you can make it back out this way again before the 20th anniversary of ACE!

Pictures posted here will earn you a gold star and some extra sauce on your noodles.

Wasn't that you who was just busting Donna's balls, (no pun intended) for dropping out with only a couple days to go?

Pot calling the kettle black....wouldn't you say?

If I can make it from Prescott, you can surely make it from around the corner. (In relation to me)

Besides, as Jim said...you can find your way their on autopilot since your daughter lives right around the corner.

And we know you drive there on a regular basis. At least I know that. :toetap:boo:

really??? Suck it up buttercup and get over to dinner. Even if it's only for an hour.

In tradition to my old days of ACE, I will be there in an ugly Hawaiian shirt.

Posted Image

I am the one on the right.

And this guy better show up.

Posted Image

Wife has a crap load of work to do today. Highly doubtful we will be there either.

really??? Suck it up buttercup and get over to dinner. Even if it's only for an hour.

Yeah an hour for dinner. If they serve fast, plus almost 3 hours travel time and there's always the extra BS time to add in. WTF! Washing teh dust off the car and myself and donning my favorite Hawaiian shirt, if I fall asleep in my beans some one has to pay my bill...

Yeah an hour for dinner. If they serve fast, plus almost 3 hours travel time and there's always the extra BS time to add in. WTF! Washing teh dust off the car and myself and donning my favorite Hawaiian shirt, if I fall asleep in my beans some one has to pay my bill...
Make the wife drive.

I'm gld someone pointe dthat out, I was going to the wrong one

don't feel bad dawg .... i've sat at the bar a time or two at the wrong place, on the wrong day .... thinking all the while everyone else simply no showed ..... :wtf:

I too had the west side already in my GPS ready for battle ........... :facepalm:

If its up north off Glendale I could make it....

Unfortunately that's the Aunt Chilada's location at the Point @ Squaw Peak. Apparently this little chin dig is at the Aunt Chilada's location on east Baseline Rd. in front of the Point Resort @ South Mountain.
Yeah. This one

All I can say Dawg is, I'm 10 minutes away coming down from Prescott. Get yo ass there!

No can do now for sure. Daughter just called and needs me to pic up her new couch and deliver it tonight. Sorry y'all.